• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse Discussion Thread

HokageMangaVox said:
You do know that XV2 train under Whis, and fought Beerus. Same as XV1 did in Xenoverse 1. So making him "weaker" doesn't change their tier.
XV2 >Goldern Frieza after power up from Towa.

XV1 fought XV2, and Towa already matched XV2. What would be the point of using someone weaker than her, according to you?
are you talking to me?

question, does the time breaker mask restrict your power? the reason im asking this, is because time breaker bardock with the mask wasn't able to go ssj3 while without the mask he was capable of transforming.

Time Braker Bardock was under mind control, I doubt Towa knew of that form. But Base Bardock was still overpowering Mira who can match XV2, who fought Golden Frieza after Towa's power up.

The mask that Bardock had was different from the one that XV1 had, thee XV1 mask was for Towa to teleport herself into the Time Nest and steal Toki Toki's egg.

HokageMangaVox said:
Time Braker Bardock was under mind control, I doubt Towa knew of that form. But Base Bardock was still overpowering Mira who can match XV2, who fought Golden Frieza after Towa's power up.
The mask that Bardock had was different from the one that XV1 had, thee XV1 mask was for Towa to teleport herself into the Time Nest and steal Toki Toki's egg.
yes i know about that, but that still doesn't explain why didn't time breaker bardock himself transform while fighting against you, or why didn't XV1 character transform when he was fighting you and trunks, lol, he hold his own and damaged both XV2 and trunks he is overpowered and he didn't even transform

@Anonymou

If DBH is anything to go by, the mask restricts Bardock's power so Mira is still able to control him.

The Everlasting said:
@Anonymou
If DBH is anything to go by, the mask restricts Bardock's power so Mira is still able to control him.
technically it applies because eveything was taken from DBO and that is where XV gets his shit from, but it does have some minor changes and little more things

I was referring to Dragon Ball Heroes.

Where I get this from is that, when Bardock's mask is broken off in one of the trailers, Mira appears visibly frightened at Bardock's power and transforms into Super Mira.

The Everlasting said:
I was referring to Dragon Ball Heroes.
Where I get this from is that, when Bardock's mask is broken off in one of the trailers, Mira appears visibly frightened at Bardock's power and transforms into Super Mira.
i know but what im saying is that DBH got the time breakers things and the whole timeline bullshit from DBO and that DBXV also gets its things from DBO, meaning the characters they share are the same if not slightly different. though there are some different things, for example: super mira, darkness towa,demon god towa, makyouka demigra, xeno goku, time breaker vegeta, xeno gohan, xeno goten, xeno gotenks, xeno vegenks, dark dragon ball frieza, towa's grandfather, etc....

There is no mention of the mask restricting their powers, just speculation base on DBH which may not be canon, since Towa and Mira don't have a son. Is just an adaptation, but Towa said that she had difficulty controlling Bardock the first time, before he escape and was recapture.

HokageMangaVox said:
There is no mention of the mask restricting their powers, just speculation base on DBH which may not be canon, since Towa and Mira don't have a son. Is just an adaptation, but Towa said that she had difficulty controlling Bardock the first time, before he escape and was recapture.
DBO is in age 1000, DBH is before DBO, just like DBXV, thats why there is no son

question, will they make a profile for time breaker bardock, he was in DBO, DBH and now he is in DBXV, so i think he deserves a profile of his own

I'll do it soon enough. My friend and I just finished XV2.

Interesting to note is that the Future Warrior actually manages to subdue an angry Beerus.

Specifically, your character was fighting Time Breaker Bardock and, after he fled, Beerus grew so impatient he just wanted to fight. In an attempt to pacify him, the Supreme Kai of Time tried to give him pudding to eat, but since she made it herself (Since she's an awful cook), it just got Beerus angry and your character and Whis needed to restrain him.

Back