• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse Discussion Thread

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
can someone do the supreme kai of time's profile?
I actually think that's overdue however we might have better luck making that one composite since she hasn't done much fighting.

The Everlasting said:
@Hokage

The Future Warrior has his own profile, so I'd just call this "Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)".

Also, I never understood, what does "CaC" stand for?

@TLT

I have no idea since the game isn't out yet and I don't play betas, but Golden Frieza is going to be in the game, so there's that.
CAC stands for custom avatar character

The Everlasting said:
Just gonna say this now.
If no one would mind, I'd like to make XV2's Future Warrior's page once my friend and I finish playing the game (After it releases, of course).
That would be awesome if they have new feats lol

How come Mira's SSG4 form have Potara earings?

Mira_Super_Saiyan_4.png

didnt this final form mira also absirb a bunch of stuff to become this strong

also from what i have heard he merged timelines/ universes or something

is that true?

The Living Tribunal1 said:

also from what i have heard he merged timelines/ universes or something

is that true?
I think it is.

so post absorption mira could be rated as tier 2

and that wud apply to anyone who scales ti him then?

i just hope they get more hax or anti hax in the game

Post Revival Mira match the Hero character, who fought on par with Golden Frieza, and post absorption Mira or SSJ4 like the wiki calls it, should be tier 2. We will know more tomorrow.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
He absorbed Towa and the Tokitoki Egg.

Also, he was planning to merge the main universe and Demon Realm together through his own power. I'll be able to confirm this in a few weeks when my friend and I play XV2.

Oh and, the Future Warrior from the first game managed to hold his own against the second one, which would add a new key for him.

Just finished watching the final battle.

Can't find what Dark649 mentioned about the "merging the human universe and Demon Realm" thing, but Mira Final did still absorb Tokitoki's egg, which can hatch into entire timelines.

The Everlasting said:
Can't find what Dark649 mentioned about the "merging the human universe and Demon Realm" thing.
I think it was before the pointed video, Trunks was saying that Towa wanted to revive the demon realm and merge it with the human universe, also Towa at 9:56 talks about Mira's power.

And then Mira had the power to do it himself.

So Mira Final and the Future Warrior of XV2 are solidly Low 2-C to 2-C.

This is making me grin so hard.

I'll finish watching the full playthrough and then make the adjustments (Most specifically a profile for the XV2 Future Warrior).

The Everlasting said:
I'll finish watching the full playthrough and then make the adjustments (Most specifically a profile for the XV2 Future Warrior).
great, thanks, also upgrade XV1 character, because injured, he took a blast from a 3-A mira

Why can't we just do a Xenoverse page like GT? That way we can link all the characters there, since right now i don't even know how to search the hero page. :\

RadicalMrR said:
@Ever weren't you gonna play the game with your friend first before making the changes?
Maybe, but there is a full playthrough online already. So we'll see.

HokageMangaVox said:
Why can't we just do a Xenoverse page like GT? That way we can link all the characters there, since right now i don't even know how to search the hero page. :\
I wouldn't mind making it, but I'm not sure.

I'm gonna try to get everything I can from playing it online could help so yeah also we should probably add that Toki can lag eggs that hatch "time" lol found it in the video

If we make a page, we can have Universal lvl Meta Cooler, Bardock. Mira, and Towa scale to hero from Xv1, and Xv2 making them universal, since the hero poweracale to Golden Frieza. Among others. Also, Trunks and Xv2 >>>Xv1 Hero. Bardock Base >>>Mira after absorbing all the power from all timelines, before final form. :D

My CaC is lvl 46. :)

HokageMangaVox said:
If we make a page, we can have Universal lvl Meta Cooler, Bardock. Mira, and Towa scale to hero from Xv1, and Xv2 making them universal, since the hero poweracale to Golden Frieza. Among others. Also, Trunks and Xv2 >>>Xv1 Hero. Bardock Base >>>Mira after absorbing all the power from all timelines, before final form. :D

Not too memtoin possibility 2C

HokageMangaVox said:
actually no, XV1 characters was weaker because of the mask, goku even asked who was stronger between the 2 XV heroes

You do know that XV2 train under Whis, and fought Beerus. Same as XV1 did in Xenoverse 1. So making him "weaker" doesn't change their tier.

XV2 >Goldern Frieza after power up from Towa.

XV1 fought XV2, and Towa already matched XV2. What would be the point of using someone weaker than her, according to you?

Back