• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Super Hero Key and profile additions (SPOILERS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "original" Cell didn't know he could regenerate until he saw Piccolo doing it, so Cell Max should be able to regenerate (from a single cell), he just didn't know (and yes, he just made up the "cell in his head" thing).
In the other hand, this Cell is like a baby, he can't speak because he didn't have time to learn, the "original" Cell had 7 years at the moment of death and probably he learned to speak in weeks or months.
Last but not least, Toriyama stated tha Piccolo is now in the level of Goku and Vegeta, and seing the prevalence in the use of the UI and UE in both characters, the most probable thing is that Piccolo is in the same level of CURRENT UI Goku (maybe for that time Goku use a new version of the signal of UI that growed stronger that the UI he can use) and CURRENT UE Vegeta.
Also the gammas are stated to be comparable to goku and vegeta by piccolo and guides iirc so they should easily scale above SSJB Goku and vegeta from t.o.p which would make mystic piccolo low 2-C too

I think we should just apply the Low 2-C change to Gohan and worry about the scaling chain later, potentially in another CRT.

What scaling chain exactly?
not sure I think low 2-C for everyone including potential unleashed piccolo (not sure about base piccolo but he’s already listed on his page Atleast 3-A for facing off against the gammas for Base piccolo even tho it was agreed the gammas are comparable to goku and vegeta and at the bare minimum ssjb Goku and ssjb vegeta after t.o.p so pretty much low 2-C everyone and maybe base piccolo (not sure about this)

not sure I think low 2-C for everyone including potential unleashed piccolo (not sure about base piccolo but he’s already listed on his page Atleast 3-A for facing off against the gammas for Base piccolo even tho it was agreed the gammas are comparable to goku and vegeta and at the bare minimum ssjb Goku and ssjb vegeta after t.o.p so pretty much low 2-C everyone and maybe base piccolo (not sure about this)
Yeah I’m just wondering why Gohan’s profile hasn’t updated yet even though he has the most statements with Cell Max and is stated the strongest warrior but they still haven’t updated his profile he should get low 2-C and speed on MUI level of not higher

At this point we should just add the changes basically everything is agreed upon. I'd do it but Dragonball isn't my strongsuit

Didn't we agree everyone who was SSJ Gohan lvl and above was Low 2-C?

Also, for Gohan beast's durability, I think we should add that Cell Max's punch didn't even affect Gohan Beast's aura.

Didn't we agree everyone who was SSJ Gohan lvl and above was Low 2-C?

Also, for Gohan beast's durability, I think we should add that Cell Max's punch didn't even affect Gohan Beast's aura.
oh I actually didn't know that, I'll change that now (I'm assuming the base Gammas are Low 2-C normally now?)

oh I actually didn't know that, I'll change that now (I'm assuming the base Gammas are Low 2-C normally now?)
I mean I seem to recall SSJ Gohan being low 2-c due to holding his own against Gamma 1, but maybe someone else knows otherwise.

so when are we looking to apply this in a crt?
I mean this is CRT right? Looks like it will take more time before it can be applied. So far, there's only one staff (DDM) commenting on this CRT, and he didn't even seem to agree with that scaling yet.

At this point we should just add the changes basically everything is agreed upon. I'd do it but Dragonball isn't my strongsuit
We haven't gotten any staff agreement to the changes that everyone else agreed on
Can we just add these already?

Also, will 18 receive any boost?
We’ve all agreed on basically Low 2-C everyone including mystic piccolo but we still need staff to chat here one of you guys should go On a staff wall or get the staff to somehow chat here preferably ant or ddm since DDM was here she agreed it with iirc

He said that base goku was low 2-C or sum idk
Probably for fighting base broly.

As for this thread, I will make it clear for everyone who is participating. Get a staff here and to review this scaling.
Low 2-C: SSJ Gohan, Base piccolo, PU Piccolo, Gamma 1, Gamma 2, PU Gohan.
At least low 2-C: Orange Piccolo, Cell Max, Beast Gohan.
This has been unanimous agreed upon. Now any person competent with the editor and format can draft keys and justifications then edit the profiles. I would do it but I'm unable right now.

Probably for fighting base broly.

As for this thread, I will make it clear for everyone who is participating. Get a staff here and to review this scaling.

This has been unanimous agreed upon. Now any person competent with the editor and format can draft keys and justifications then edit the profiles. I would do it but I'm unable right now.
I’ll try to get a staff

Gammas are as strong as Goku, if Piccolo is right.

Then Orange Piccolo is stronger than Blue Goku, not sure about UI as Toriyama didn't specify which transformation, as Toriyama only said that Orange Piccolo was comparable to Goku.

So yeah, Low 2-C straight.

Still, I'm surprised Base Piccolo gonna be Low 2-C, I don't think he has shown a lot of feats to make his tier jump from 3-A to Low 2-C.
If it's becouse he was fighting Gamma 2 at the start of the movie, then no.

Gamma 2 was kicking Base Piccolo's ass. It wasn't even a serious fight for him.

I guess you can argue that base piccolo and SSJ Gohan don't scale to the gamma's at all since they only actually started competeing in their PU forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back