• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Super Hero Key and profile additions (SPOILERS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess everyone but base Gohan is now 2-C, since I saw Gamma 2 vs Base Piccolo and Base Piccolo seemed to be doing a good job for the first half.

At least I think that was base Piccolo that matched him and not Ultimate.

So I guess everyone but base Gohan is now 2-C, since I saw Gamma 2 vs Base Piccolo and Base Piccolo seemed to be doing a good job for the first half.

The second fight between them, Potential Unleashed Piccolo was the one fighting Gamma 2. Their first fight, Gamma 2 was clearly toying with him, outright saying it was an underwhelming performance and that he'd expected more out of him. Even after Piccolo took off his weighted clothing, Gamma 2 was able to easily outmatch him, just like Gamma 1 was able to easily outmatch base Gohan.

At the start of the fight Base Gohan and Gamma 1 (Forogt which gamma) were fighting and and Gohan was swapping hands with him and he started getting overpowered went into Ssj and they were about equal and mystic gohan demolished him

Would it be possible to make ToP Ultimate Gohan something like "3-A, later becomes Low 2-C" for overpowering Koichiarator, who took hits from Post-UIO2 SSJB Goku?

The same would apply for ToP Golden Frieza and Speed of Light Form Dyspo.

I mean Vegeta did say that all the U7 fighters became way stronger overtime during the tournament.

Would it be possible to make ToP Ultimate Gohan something like "3-A, later becomes Low 2-C" for overpowering Koichiarator, who took hits from Post-UIO2 SSJB Goku?

The same would apply for ToP Golden Frieza and Speed of Light Form Dyspo.

I mean Vegeta did say that all the U7 fighters became way stronger overtime during the tournament.
The problem with Gohan scaling to low 2-C is the fact that base Toppo can tank his full power Kamehameha without a scratch and he's 3-A.

The problem with Gohan scaling to low 2-C is the fact that base Toppo can tank his full power Kamehameha without a scratch and he's 3-A.
That's true, although keeping Gohan at 3-A would be an anti-feat for SSJB Goku and Vegeta since Gohan overpowered someone they were struggling with, not to mention that Anilaza at his best is Low 2-C for overpowered those same Low 2-C versions of Goku and Vegeta.

Maybe we could change Toppo's tier? I mean he is a GoD candidate. We could say that he wasn't at his maximum against Goku.

I think it's best to ask that question in another thread as this one is focusing on Super hero.
I mean this thread is about Gohan scaling.

That's true, although keeping Gohan at 3-A would be an anti-feat for SSJB Goku and Vegeta since Gohan overpowered someone they were struggling with, not to mention that Anilaza at his best is Low 2-C for overpowered those same Low 2-C versions of Goku and Vegeta.

Maybe we could change Toppo's tier? I mean he is a GoD candidate. We could say that he wasn't at his maximum against Goku.
Upgrading base Toppo would have to upgrade Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza at the beginning of the tournament to low 2-C and that doesn't make much sense. Goku physically harmed him in the exhibition and Frieza wasn't much weaker in the tournament. They would have to scale.

The Anilaza thing is confusing. Both Goku and Vegeta weren't taking the fight serious and were stated to be trying to save energy for later. However how much power everyone else used against Anilaza is up in the air.

SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, Golden Frieza, Ultimate Gohan, 17 < Anilaza's attack. That makes Abilaza SSB kaiokenx5 level if you assume that everyone was going all out and were equal to SSB Goku at the time. SSB kaiokenx6 should be stronger than Anilaza. However Android 17's shield could tank Anilaza's attack and his shield limit is stated to only be able to tank the attack of someone 2 time his strength. Anilaza's strength is debatable he can be around SSB kaiokenx5 level or somewhere close to two times Android 17 level.

ToP is riddled with so many inconsistent moments tbh, Goku as a SSB couldn’t scratch berserk Kale yet could put up a fight as SS2 against a controlled version of kale later in the tourney, granted UI1 might be the reason for such a massive amp but it becomes ridiculous that other characters who have no such mechanic are then portrayed to be on a tier similar to post UI2 SSB Goku.

ToP is riddled with so many inconsistent moments tbh, Goku as a SSB couldn’t scratch berserk Kale yet could put up a fight as SS2 against a controlled version of kale later in the tourney, granted UI1 might be the reason for such a massive amp but it becomes ridiculous that other characters who have no such mechanic are then portrayed to be on a tier similar to post UI2 SSB Goku.
Agreed. They really should’ve treated the God forms with more respect in the tournament, cuz it really messed up the scaling. Goku should’ve never turned SSB against Berserker Kale. At most SSJ3 to fire that Kamehameha.

What is the staff consensus here so far, and can somebody provide easy to understand explanations of the arguments here please?

Quite a bit to go over, but basically.

We do have had some evidence of Goku having some Low 2-C upscaling in base form from the Broly movie. In wrath state, Broly basically just gets stronger with each second that passes, which Goku initially matched the same level of Broly that stomped SSB Vegeta. But Goku, Vegeta, and Broly have all been training on Beerus' planet to the point where they all grew much stronger, in in their recent sparring match. Both fought in just their base forms and Vegeta was shown to have surpassed Goku. That's always been a comment trend in Super, Vegeta surpasses Goku a bit, then later Goku grows to the point where even base Goku is above SSG or SSB Vegeta. And then back and forth. Broly also observed the entire fight and was impressed, and Goku also still considered Broly to be very strong even in the base state and while they were sparring. Which implies he is within the Low 2-C ballpark. So them being Low 2-C in base forms seems consistent now as of the new movie.

But then some other upgrades are for Gohan and Piccolo. They both have been getting stronger since the ToP, Piccolo kept on continuing to train. And he got even stronger upon Shenron's wish granting that replicated an amp a Namekian Grand Elder can do to people. He fought Gamma 2 at one point before the amp. But then there is the fight with Cell Max in which Gohan, Piccolo, and Gamma 2 where the biggest contributors. Gamma 1 was also pretty strong and Android 18, Krillin, and Pan were kind of sideline underdogs.

But Cell Max had a lot of statements about him being very strong to the point where they would have struggled even if Goku and Vegeta were around. And author notes mentioned that if Cell Max had the chance to fully mature, he would have been even stronger than Broly was at his peak. Though he wasn't fully developed and his mind was much weaker, but would still be quite high up in the Low 2-C scaling chain. Gamma 2 was able to do some heavy damage with his suicide attack, Piccolo in his Orange Namekian form also fought very well against Cell Max though at one point he faked his death because he wanted Gohan to get motivated. But after Gohan transformed into the new form Gohan Beast, Piccolo got back up and used his arm expansion to restrain Cell Max while Gohan Beast finished him off with a charged up Special Beam Cannon. Low 2-C absolutely applies to Gohan Beast, and Orange Piccolo, and Gamma 2's suicide attack. Forgot what the takes were for the Ultimate Gohan form, Gamma 2 normally, Gamma 1, and Piccolo's improved base form.

I was gonna put everyone on the same scaling chain but then 2-C got reverted

So back to what we initially agreed upon

Low 2-C: DBS SH Base Piccolo < Suppressed Gammas ~ Broly Movie SSB ~ DBS SH Super Saiyan Gohan < Ultimate Piccolo < Full Power Gammas < Ultimate Gohan

At least Low 2-C: Orange Piccolo ~ DBS SH Super Saiyan Blue < FPSS Broly ~ Cell Max =< Gamma 2's suicide attack <<< Saigo Gohan

Justification: Although Piccolo got folded by a suppressed Gamma 2, he was able to discern that the android's strikes were on the level of the Saiyan duo, and he ultimately survived his attempt to critically injure him. Gohan as a Super Saiyan clashed evenly with a suppressed Gamma 1, and forced the android to use his full power. Ultimate Gohan holds a firm advantage over a full power Gamma 1. Ultimate Piccolo believes he's now stronger than Gamma 2, and its seemingly true as he overwhelms the android at first until he starts using his full power.

Cell Max scales to FPSS Broly. Gamma 2 unleashing all his power in a suicidal attack eventually overpowered and severely damaged the bio-android. Orange Piccolo can fight against Cell Max, and, even after being beaten to near death, restrained it. Saigo Gohan obliterated the thing. Present Day Goku and Vegeta are stated to be on par with Orange Piccolo, so they scale as a Super Saiyan Blue. They've been training on Beerus' world for a while, so we should differentiate between them now and them during the Broly movie.

Side note: Gamma 1 should also be listed with the suicide attack cuz he's equal with his brother who simply performs it by unleashing all his power in one soaring strike

I was gonna put everyone on the same scaling chain but then 2-C got reverted

So back to what we initially agreed upon

Justification: Although Piccolo got folded by a suppressed Gamma 2, he was able to discern that the android's strikes were on the level of the Saiyan duo, and he ultimately survived his attempt to critically injure him. Gohan as a Super Saiyan clashed evenly with a suppressed Gamma 1, and forced the android to use his full power. Ultimate Gohan holds a firm advantage over a full power Gamma 1. Ultimate Piccolo believes he's now stronger than Gamma 2, and its seemingly true as he overwhelms the android at first until he starts using his full power.

Cell Max scales to FPSS Broly. Gamma 2 unleashing all his power in a suicidal attack eventually overpowered and severely damaged the bio-android. Orange Piccolo can fight against Cell Max, and, even after being beaten to near death, restrained it. Saigo Gohan obliterated the thing. Present Day Goku and Vegeta are stated to be on par with Orange Piccolo, so they scale as a Super Saiyan Blue. They've been training on Beerus' world for a while, so we should differentiate between them now and them during the Broly movie.

Side note: Gamma 1 should also be listed with the suicide attack cuz he's equal with his brother who simply performs it by unleashing all his power in one soaring strike
I agree with everything. Need mods too see it.

I agree 100% with Low 2-C SSJ Gohan, leaning in agreement of Low 2-C base Piccolo but not totally convinced even after seeing the fight

Before anyone once again says that Gamma 2 was toying with Piccolo, yeah I'm well aware. My point is that he survived strikes that he blatantly said were equal to that of a Low 2-C, and ultimately survived an attack from said opponent intended to do a lot of damage to him

Hold on, there is a bit of circular scaling going on. The gamma's scale to SSB Goku and Vegeta. Orange piccolo scales to their instinct forms not blue forms. There's no evidence that SSB Goku and Vegeta are at least low 2-C.

Hold on, there is a bit of circular scaling going on. The gamma's scale to SSB Goku and Vegeta. Orange piccolo scales to their instinct forms not blue forms. There's no evidence that SSB Goku and Vegeta are at least low 2-C.
We excluded any mentions of Ultra Instinct cuz we don't know if its happened in the last three years

We decided to differentiate between Broly Movie SSB and a present day SSB because the Saiyan duo have been training for a while. Its been three years, after all. And since they've been gone, Hedo should not have any data on their current power

It was to remedy a contradiction set by the movie itself and WOG: Piccolo says the Gammas are on par with Goku and Vegeta but then WOG said Orange Piccolo is on par with them

Orange Piccolo and even Gohan are going to have an extremely hard time trying to scale to the Ultra forms when the manga is adapted.

Spoilers
SSB Goku in the beginning of the Moro arc had become even stronger after training and easily beat an even stronger Prime Moro enhanced Sagabo than the one that was beating Ultimate Gohan, Piccolo, 17, and the others together. Ultra Instinct Omen had gotten so fast that not even Gohan could see him move. Cell Max is only stronger than Broly in his completed state when Moro is straight up stronger than Broly as 73 Moro. 73 Moro actually one shotted Ultra Instinct Omen Goku. The difference in strength between 73 Moro and Moro arc MUI Goku was so big that 73 Moro broke his hand punching MUI Goku. Angel Moro is MUI Goku's equal and Cell Max in comparison managed to stumble against the Z Fighters. Now start into the Granolah arc and before they started their individual training with Beerus and Whis we are told that Whis knows no mortals stronger than them in U7. Broly is once again confirmed to be surpassed. Goku and Vegeta than proceed to get even stronger throughout the Granolah arc and unlock new forms.

I know people don't like to mix anime and manga but if people are going to claim that Piccolo and Gohan are in the level of UI/Ego you can't ignore the manga.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back