• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Super Hero Key and profile additions (SPOILERS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gammas are as strong as Goku, if Piccolo is right.

Then Orange Piccolo is stronger than Blue Goku, not sure about UI as Toriyama didn't specify which transformation, as Toriyama only said that Orange Piccolo was comparable to Goku.

So yeah, Low 2-C straight.

Still, I'm surprised Base Piccolo gonna be Low 2-C, I don't think he has shown a lot of feats to make his tier jump from 3-A to Low 2-C.
If it's becouse he was fighting Gamma 2 at the start of the movie, then no.

Gamma 2 was kicking Base Piccolo's ass. It wasn't even a serious fight for him.
I haven’t seen the full fight but did Piccolo tank or do any damage to Gamma 2 and im pretty sure there’s more then just piccolos statement there’s been guides that say it too iirc

I'm fine with Orange Piccolo, Potential Unleashed Gohan, Beast Gohan, and Cell Max being Low 2-C or at least Low 2-C. I don't believe that base Gohan or Super Saiyan Gohan should be Low 2-C, since Gamma 1 was overpowering both forms upon using his full power, so Gohan should remain 3-A in those forms. Same applies for base Piccolo and Potential Unleashed Piccolo, since Gamma 2 easily defeated Piccolo before and upon unleashing his full power. I'm iffy on having Gamma 1 and 2 as Low 2-C. I think I'd list it as 3-A in base, Low 2-C at full power. I feel that would be the safest scaling.

I'm fine with Orange Piccolo, Potential Unleashed Gohan, Beast Gohan, and Cell Max being Low 2-C or at least Low 2-C. I don't believe that base Gohan or Super Saiyan Gohan should be Low 2-C, since Gamma 1 was overpowering both forms upon using his full power, so Gohan should remain 3-A in those forms. Same applies for base Piccolo and Potential Unleashed Piccolo, since Gamma 2 easily defeated Piccolo before and upon unleashing his full power. I'm iffy on having Gamma 1 and 2 as Low 2-C. I think I'd list it as 3-A in base, Low 2-C at full power. I feel that would be the safest scaling.
No potential unleashed piccolo actually held his own. He's only a little weaker than the gammas.
No the gamma's are definitely low 2-C. They cannot be compared to Goku and vegeta without being at that level.

No potential unleashed piccolo actually held his own. He's only a little weaker than the gammas.
No the gamma's are definitely low 2-C. They cannot be compared to Goku and vegeta without being at that level.
Ok then. But can we at least say that the Gammas are 3-A in base, cuz base Piccolo was capable of fighting Gamma 2 and base Gohan could fight against Gamma 1. Again, I’d also like to say that base Gohan is 3-A, and his Super Saiyan should be listed as far higher. I was also unsure of whether Piccolo’s Potential Unleashed state is considered a transformation too, but I’m fine with Potential Unleashed Piccolo being Low 2-C then.

Ok then. But can we at least say that the Gammas are 3-A in base, cuz base Piccolo was capable of fighting Gamma 2 and base Gohan could fight against Gamma 1. Again, I’d also like to say that base Gohan is 3-A, and his Super Saiyan should be listed as far higher. I was also unsure of whether Piccolo’s Potential Unleashed state is considered a transformation too, but I’m fine with Potential Unleashed Piccolo being Low 2-C then.
Gammas don't have forms, they just held back the first time.

that scaling for the gammas wouldn’t make sense and it’s been stated in guides and by piccolo the gammas are comparable to Goku and Vegeta and at minimum that should definitely be after t.o.p goku and vegeta so the gammas are definitely low 2-C also Potential Unleashed Piccolo is definitely low 2-C I’m trying to figure out how much damage and attacks they took from the gammas in base and ssj for both Characters to see if they would scale to low 2-C because they’re Base Piccolo is already listed for being able to fight with the gammas in base but it was under the assumption the gammas weren’t low 2-C and 3-A but I’m wondering how well both characters fought against the gammas with base and ssj

Hm I was watching this video 10:20 ish is when the fight starts it looks like Gohan SSJ and the Gamma are pretty relative until Piccolo states that they learn while they’re fighting and he starts overpowering Gohan SSJ and then Mystic Gohan comes out when Pan is being threatened and he beats up Gamma 1 but I don’t think base piccolo would scale to gamma 2 tell me what you guys think

Hm I was watching this video 10:20 ish is when the fight starts it looks like Gohan SSJ and the Gamma are pretty relative until Piccolo states that they learn while they’re fighting and he starts overpowering Gohan SSJ and then Mystic Gohan comes out when Pan is being threatened and he beats up Gamma 1 but I don’t think base piccolo would scale to gamma 2 tell me what you guys think

In the initial fights against base Piccolo, base Gohan and Super Saiyan Gohan, neither android was using their full power, which is why I believe it’s appropriate they should be listed as 3-A. I’m now fine with Potential Unleashed Gohan and Potential Unleashed Piccolo being Low 2-C, I just wanted to establish the other 3-A limitation.

In the initial fights against base Piccolo, base Gohan and Super Saiyan Gohan, neither android was using their full power, which is why I believe it’s appropriate they should be listed as 3-A. I’m now fine with Potential Unleashed Gohan and Potential Unleashed Piccolo being Low 2-C, I just wanted to establish the other 3-A limitation.
Did they say they didn’t use their full power the video I used has has a lot of cuts so I’m not sure

Piccolo said the Gammas are comparable to Goku and Vegeta way before they used their full power
Yea, but he was visualizing them in their base forms when he made that comment, and though it was mentioned in this thread earlier, I believe it's a stretch to assume that their base forms are now Low 2-C, as there was no clear proof of this or implication of this in the movie, nor were any specific statements made by the authors either.

Again, I'm fine with them being upgraded to Low 2-C. I just realized that several of the profiles for the characters have already been made. Only real thing that needs to be added is a key for Gohan's profile.

Would it be possible to make ToP Ultimate Gohan something like "3-A, later becomes Low 2-C" for overpowering Koichiarator, who took hits from Post-UIO2 SSJB Goku?

The same would apply for ToP Golden Frieza and Speed of Light Form Dyspo.

I mean Vegeta did say that all the U7 fighters became way stronger overtime during the tournament.

Yea, but he was visualizing them in their base forms when he made that comment, and though it was mentioned in this thread earlier, I believe it's a stretch to assume that their base forms are now Low 2-C, as there was no clear proof of this or implication of this in the movie, nor were any specific statements made by the authors either.

Again, I'm fine with them being upgraded to Low 2-C. I just realized that several of the profiles for the characters have already been made. Only real thing that needs to be added is a key for Gohan's profile.
Pardon me but, where is it stated that Piccolo was visualizing Goku and Vegeta's base forms when comparing the Gammas' power to them? I've seen it at DB's wiki and here, but in the movie there wasn't any indication that he was thinking about their base forms.

Pardon me but, where is it stated that Piccolo was visualizing Goku and Vegeta's base forms when comparing the Gammas' power to them? I've seen it at DB's wiki and here, but in the movie there wasn't any indication that he was thinking about their base forms.
I second this. All I remember in the movie is Picollo saying something along the lines of the Gammas being as powerful as Vegeta and Goku

Personally, I think Base Piccolo and Super Saiyan Gohan should scale to the non-full power Gammas due to being able to face off with them

Even though Piccolo gets folded, he can still harm Gamma 2 and even survived the android's attempt to critically injure if not outright kill him without significant harm

and Super Saiyan Gohan can compete and clash evenly with Gamma 1, only going on the losing end because the latter adapted to his movements
Can you confirm it was only because of Gamma 1 adapting to his movements?

No, that's not clear evidence it was only because of Gamma 1's ability to read his movements. Even before, while Gamma 1 was initially surprised at the increase in power, he said it was within parameters and he forced Super Saiyan Gohan on the ropes once he got serious. Gamma 1 even outright said that Super Saiyan Gohan's power wouldn't be enough to defeat him. Also, Gamma 2 was clearly toying with Piccolo and having fun with him when they first fought, so I don't believe base Piccolo should scale to 2-C either.

No, that's not clear evidence it was only because of Gamma 1's ability to read his movements. Even before, while Gamma 1 was initially surprised at the increase in power, he said it was within parameters and he forced Super Saiyan Gohan on the ropes once he got serious. Gamma 1 even outright said that Super Saiyan Gohan's power wouldn't be enough to defeat him.
The Gammas even while holding back are Low 2-C as pointed out by Piccolo, so Gamma 1 holding back against Gohan isn't compelling enough to dispute the Saiyan scaling to Low 2-C as a Super Saiyan

Gamma 2 was clearly toying with Piccolo and having fun with him when they first fought, so I don't believe base Piccolo should scale to 2-C either.
He still survived the android's attempt to critically injure him. I don't see how that's anything less than Low 2-C. Plus, Piccolo taking those strikes and being able to discern they're Super Saiyan Blue level seems pretty poignant, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:
Wait I just remembered something. Super Saiyan Blue Goku is 2-C now and if we’re comparing Cell Max and the Gammas to that level shouldn’t Picollo and Gohan get 2-C for those respective forms?

Or is that upgrade gonna be undone.

Would it be possible to make ToP Ultimate Gohan something like "3-A, later becomes Low 2-C" for overpowering Koichiarator, who took hits from Post-UIO2 SSJB Goku?

The same would apply for ToP Golden Frieza and Speed of Light Form Dyspo.

I mean Vegeta did say that all the U7 fighters became way stronger overtime during the tournament.

They don’t have forms wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back