• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Super Hero Key and profile additions (SPOILERS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have them in the same ballpark honestly

(and i don't like that debate bc ppl would usually flame you if you say that Jiren is even remotely comparable to Gogeta Blue).

I think Gogeta Blue is on par with FP Jiren, since Gogeta stomped someone >= a GoD so he's on the same level.

The scaling is very simple, how can there be so much discussion?
Cell max is stated by toriyama to be above broly (before you say he wasn't completed, hedo in the movie states that he is completed physically but not mentally so he is still comparable). So cell max, orange piccolo and gohan beast are all "At least low 2-C" and this is the scaling chain:
Gohan beast >> gamma 2 suicide > cell max => broly > orange piccolo.

Next up the gammas. The gammas were stated to be comparable to Goku and vegeta, as of now, goku and vegeta are capped at SSB casually and UI at past the limits. So gammas should at least scale above SSB Goku and Vegeta.
So low 2-C and this scales to the gammas, Super saiyan and ultimage Gohan, base piccolo and potential unleashed piccolo.

And before you say piccolo can't sense Goku and vegeta, he can still sense hikari broly who contest blue Goku and piccolo saw the fight. He could also sense kefla and somehow sign 1 Goku.
This post sums up everything really good.

Cell max is stated by toriyama to be above broly (before you say he wasn't completed, hedo in the movie states that he is completed physically but not mentally so he is still comparable). So cell max, orange piccolo and gohan beast are all "At least low 2-C" and this is the scaling chain:

Next up the gammas. The gammas were stated to be comparable to Goku and vegeta, as of now, goku and vegeta are capped at SSB casually and UI at past the limits. So gammas should at least scale above SSB Goku and Vegeta.
So low 2-C and this scales to the gammas, Super saiyan and ultimage Gohan, base piccolo and potential unleashed piccolo.

And before you say piccolo can't sense Goku and vegeta, he can still sense hikari broly who contest blue Goku and piccolo saw the fight. He could also sense kefla and somehow sign 1 Goku.
Excellent.

Btw could someone provide like a video or something of Beerus being scared of Broly?

Also, without looking at tier differences, scaling wise who'd win, Black Frieza or Gohan Beast?

Btw could someone provide like a video or something of Beerus being scared of Broly?

Also, without looking at tier differences, scaling wise who'd win, Black Frieza or Gohan Beast?
I am too lazy and busy to look.
Impossible to know without knowing how black freeza compares to DBS SH Goku and vegeta.
So we're not gonna assume Broly got at least 2 times stronger over a period of 4 YEARS?
My head canon is that Hidden power Jiren and UI Goku already bridge the 2x gap over beerus but the wiki doesn't accept the logic. Unquantifiable scaling won't do. We need either one character scaling above the combined might of two OR a big enough multiplier.

I'm gonna dispute Cell Max scaling to Broly cuz Toriyama's statement implies he was not on his level. And given how insistent they were with Kale and Broly that controlling berserk power makes it stronger, it seems like Toriyama was implying that a proper mind would make Cell Max...well, stronger. And therefore superior to Broly. But he didn't have said proper mind, so...

At the very least, Cell Max scales above Orange Piccolo, who scales far above the Gammas, who are comparable to Goku and Vegeta

Last edited:
I'm gonna dispute Cell Max scaling to Broly cuz Toriyama's statement implies he was not on his level. And given how insistent they were with Kale and Broly that controlling berserk power makes it stronger, it seems like Toriyama were implying that a proper mind would make Cell Max...well, stronger. And therefore superior to Broly. But he didn't have said proper mind, so...
Yes ki control is Also a major factor in strength which is well established in Dragon ball , from Goku learning how to control his ki leaks to attain ssb , a calm mind is required for greater strength be it kaioken or ultra instinct.
There is no point in mixing toriyama's statement and Dr.Hedo's comment to get low 2-C

There is no point in mixing toriyama's statement and Dr.Hedo's comment to get low 2-C
You mean scaling to Broly. That would be At least Low 2-C or "half 2-C"

The Gammas, by Piccolo's admission, are comparable to Goku and Vegeta, therefore making them Low 2-C. And then there's a scaling chain from there

Tldr they are indeed Low 2-C just not unquantifably higher into the tier

I'm gonna dispute Cell Max scaling to Broly cuz Toriyama's statement implies he was not on his level. And given how insistent they were with Kale and Broly that controlling berserk power makes it stronger, it seems like Toriyama was implying that a proper mind would make Cell Max...well, stronger. And therefore superior to Broly. But he didn't have said proper mind, so...
Cell Max does have a proper mind. He is capable of holding his own against the Earth's mightiest defenders and take down the likes of the Gammas and Piccolo, as well as unleash lasers from every orifice of his body and create energy blasts the size of continents on a whim. No dialogue suggests that Cell Max was mentally inept, just that he was not successfully controlled, which is what Toriyama acknowledged as his ultimate downfall.

I wasn't trying to imply he was mentally inept. I was saying that he was berserk. And given that controlling their berserk power was shown or said to make the two other powerful berserk fighters (Kale and Broly) stronger, we can apply the same logic to Cell Max. Maybe coulda worded it better

The scaling should go just as

Orange Piccolo >>>> DBSSH Ultimate Gohan >~ FP Gammas ~ DBSSH SSB Goku > Ultimate Piccolo > Initial Gammas ~ DBSB SSB Goku >>>>> "Rusty" SSJ Gohan > Piccolo > Base Gohan ~ Base Goku.

Piccolo compared the initial power of the gammas to SSB Goku, then he was confident as Ultimate/Yellow Piccolo to defeat Gamma 2. or at least Gammas ~ DBSB SSB but Ultimate Piccolo still backscales from him.

Gamma 2's suicide move, Cell Max and Gohan Beast are trickier though.

I put DBS Broly SSB and theoretical DBS Super Hero SSB, although the latest one is kinda redundant but the point is clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back