• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Super Hero Key and profile additions (SPOILERS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange Piccolo was throwing down with Cell Max and could restrain him even after taking a thrashing. That and he's stated by Toriyama to have finally obtained battle power on par with Goku and company, clearly implying Super Saiyan Blue at the very least. He's outright Low 2-C

Orange Piccolo should probably scale to like SSB Goku or Vegeta. At best he would be SSBKK20/SSBE level since Goku can't go UI on command, and given that Vegeta doesn't have UE in the anime, scaling him to both would mean Goku and Vegeta are both relative to him, so it'd be SSBKK20/SSBE

Yeah but its based on a statement by Toriyama, who didn't even consider the existence of those two forms during DBS Broly so we can only tell for certain that he at least meant Super Saiyan Blue

Because he pierced through Cell Max's guard, even when Cell Max was pushing back and was aware of the attack. Those other two examples have Cell being caught of guard, surprised, or isn't actively blocking.
Went ahead and rewatched the scene; yeah, I'm okay with this.

As for what's been talked about for a little bit, I agree that Orange Piccolo should be Low 2-C with the statement of him being on par with Goku and Vegeta in mind.

Piccolo can't sense Goku and Vegeta's ki in their god forms, so this isn't the most reliable statement
That’s an idiotic disingenuous statement it’s not like the enemy they fight also have God Ki like Broly or Jiren so your statements are invalid you just scale them of there enemy and Gohan said that Goku and Vegeta could help out and they still would lose also there’s a statement from a guide saying it’s the strongest battle so Beast Gohan is therefore low 2-c it makes no sense for him to be weaker the Golden Frieza or 17 especially from the Gamma statements or the statements saying the Gammas are the strongest androids.

That’s an idiotic disingenuous statement it’s not like the enemy they fight also have God Ki like Broly or Jiren so your statements are invalid you just scale them of there enemy and Gohan said that Goku and Vegeta could help out and they still would lose also there’s a statement from a guide saying it’s the strongest battle so Beast Gohan is therefore low 2-c it makes no sense for him to be weaker the Golden Frieza or 17 especially from the Gamma statements or the statements saying the Gammas are the strongest androids.
there is also no statement piccolo equals goku and vegeta makes a statement toriyama should not be equal to ultra instinct

there is also no statement piccolo equals goku and vegeta makes a statement toriyama should not be equal to ultra instinct
Actually there is Toriyama say Piccolo is finally at the level of Goku and the rest so nice try but I read a lot of the sources also Piccolo already saying the Gammas are Goku level speaks for its self

Actually there is Toriyama say Piccolo is finally at the level of Goku and the rest so nice try but I read a lot of the sources also Piccolo already saying the Gammas are Goku level speaks for its self
i mean maybe gohan and picolo can't feel divine ki but this statement comes toriyama omniscient narrator who says explicitly at the goku and vegeta level i don't see why the lower end piccolo and gohan should minimally be far above the likes of vegeta blue evolution kaioken 20 and maximon by ultra instinct base piccolo gohan expected first hand ultra instinct

Also I’m referring to them at max so if it’s Blue KKx20 or the Moro arc when it gets animated at the very least he should be Low 2-C especially Gohan who should be above MUI Goku, Jiren, Broly and Gogeta especially when he’s stated to be the strongest warrior and that the battle was the strongest ever which includes Broly Vs Gogeta or Moro Vs MUI Goku but let’s exclude that at the end of the day Gohan, Piccolo, Cell Max, Gamma 1 and 2 should be Low 2-C

i mean maybe gohan and picolo can't feel divine ki but this statement comes toriyama omniscient narrator who says explicitly at the goku and vegeta level i don't see why the lower end piccolo and gohan should minimally be far above the likes of vegeta blue evolution kaioken 20 and maximon by ultra instinct base piccolo gohan expected first hand ultra instinct
Like I said before it’s disingenuous to say they can’t fell God Ki unless your an idiot who did MUI Goku fight okay a non God Ki user and who did SSJ Blue Gogeta fight another non god Ki user who Piccolo sensed so stop bringing up an idiotic point that’s just blatantly appeal to ignorance

Also I’m referring to them at max so if it’s Blue KKx20 or the Moro arc when it gets animated at the very least he should be Low 2-C especially Gohan who should be above MUI Goku, Jiren, Broly and Gogeta especially when he’s stated to be the strongest warrior and that the battle was the strongest ever which includes Broly Vs Gogeta or Moro Vs MUI Goku but let’s exclude that at the end of the day Gohan, Piccolo, Cell Max, Gamma 1 and 2 should be Low 2-C
a support would be that if I'm not mistaken piccolo felt the power kefla more or less superior taste sjlue kaioken x20 and something comparable ultra instinct signal also damage

a support would be that if I'm not mistaken piccolo felt the power kefla more or less superior taste sjlue kaioken x20 and something comparable ultra instinct signal also damage
Piccolo did sense Kefla’s power which is more evidence showing that they have a gage of what Goku’s power is around but that’s another Low 2-C character that they both should scale above

Piccolo did sense Kefla’s power which is more evidence showing that they have a gage of what Goku’s power is around but that’s another Low 2-C character that they both should scale above
yes then orange piccolo should climb above likes signal first ultra instinct and gohan cell max gamma with his finishing move also if we go by the notion less high

Agreed. In the end of the day Super Hero is going to be adapted in both anime & manga and since its after Grannolah arc, Gohan will end being the strongest of all regardless all the previous Arcs.

I will like to note that Piccolo was going for a suicide attack in the Moro arc where he would kill everyone in the Moro barrier including Moro himself but Moro stopped him. Orange Piccolo is a huge buff.

especially Gohan who should be above MUI Goku, Jiren, Broly and Gogeta especially when he’s stated to be the strongest warrior and that the battle was the strongest ever
Where exactly was this stated? Could you maybe provide a scan or two, because I am extremely iffy about putting Gohan above MUI Goku when the scaling seems to imply a lot otherwise.

Where exactly was this stated? Could you maybe provide a scan or two, because I am extremely iffy about putting Gohan above MUI Goku when the scaling seems to imply a lot otherwise.
Toriyama says otherwise

Also somewhere (I don't remember where...) Cell Max vs Gohan Beast was called battle of the strongest like Gogeta vs Broly.

Toriyama says otherwise
Gohan is actually stronger than anyone...or so it's said,
I hope you realize that he's basically going "well, it's SAID that he's the strongest, but he's never actually gotten a chance to prove that".

You can't use this statement in that sense because what he is saying is essentially a rumor; Gohan is said to be the strongest, he's never shined that much before, so is he really?

You can't use this statement in that sense because what he is saying is essentially a rumor; Gohan is said to be the strongest, he's never shined that much before, so is he really?
Piccolo in the movie said that Gohan can be the strongest if he cuts loose. This lines ups with Toriyama's statement.

Piccolo in the movie said that Gohan can be the strongest if he cuts loose.
Except Piccolo doesn't yet know the full extent of MUI Goku's power, much less a hypothetical Post-TOP MUI Goku. Nor does he know the full extent of Broly's or Gogeta's power because he never faced either of them or watched that fight unravel (he can't even sense Blue Gogeta's power anyways), so why should we take his word for gauging how powerful Gohan is compared to Goku or any of the other characters mentioned?

Yeah I pretty much agree with Tech. Its always been a rumor of sorts that Gohan is the strongest even Goku has known that while being able to fight gods with SSJBKK. Its not really anything new putting Gohan over SSJBs is the best way honestly.

Except Piccolo doesn't yet know the full extent of MUI Goku's power, much less a hypothetical Post-TOP MUI Goku. Nor does he know the full extent of Broly's or Gogeta's power because he never faced either of them or watched that fight unravel (he can't even sense Blue Gogeta's power anyways), so why should we take his word for gauging how powerful Gohan is compared to Goku or any of the other characters mentioned?
He felt Broly's full power If memory serves right and Super Sayain Gogeta at least (who is low 2C). Cell Max also is > Broly by what Toriyama said and goes with DB's theme of the new villains/threats being above the previous ones in terms of power. Cell Max was completed but lacked the program that controlled him which would make him a more compented fighter.

Also all this discussion now is now is meaningless since the Movie takes place years after Broly and when gets adapted anime/manga then the characters will be stronger. At this time we don't know what Piccolo knows about Goku's strength post TOP but at least he knows about TOP MUI. Even in the manga Vegeta says Gohan has the most potential from them all.

At the end of the day having Gohan & Piccolo etc be low 2C is good enough for me.

Cell Max also is > Broly by what Toriyama said and goes with DB's theme of the new villains/threats being above the previous ones in terms of power. Cell Max was completed but lacked the program that controlled him which would make him a more compented fighter.
Cell Max was, by all means, not complete. The in-movie dialogue even says that he is still an incomplete creation, so Toriyama's words don't hold that much water in this regards. Besides that, Toriyama himself says IF Cell Max was completed, then Broly wouldn't stand a chance. Keyword: if. Meaning Cell Max was, by Toriyama's own admission, incomplete.
Even in the manga Vegeta says Gohan has the most potential from them all.
Manga ≠ Anime, so Vegeta's words don't affect the scaling of the movie or the anime whatsoever. Even if it's said that Gohan has the potential to be the strongest character, he has yet to have the appropriate (and agreed upon) scaling to confirm it.

Cell Max was, by all means, not complete. The in-movie dialogue even says that he is still an incomplete creation, so Toriyama's words don't hold that much water in this regards. Besides that, Toriyama himself says IF Cell Max was completed, then Broly wouldn't stand a chance. Keyword: if. Meaning Cell Max was, by Toriyama's own admission, incomplete.

Manga ≠ Anime, so Vegeta's words don't affect the scaling of the movie or the anime whatsoever. Even if it's said that Gohan has the potential to be the strongest character, he has yet to have the appropriate (and agreed upon) scaling to confirm it.
the word toriyama has more value than anyone else's we cell was complete only brain programming was missing

Incomplete he was because of the mind control program... Doesn't affect his power... Without being controlled by the RR he is just a beserk monster.

so, welp.

I thought Piccolo was known for having good gauges in power and should know how strong SSB Goku and Vegeta are based on the Broly movie and what he has seen in the ToP, plus Goku and Vegeta are said to possibly not be able to beat Cell Max. Both of which are far stronger than their ToP selves

I think Gammas, Mystic Gohan and Orange Piccolo should all be Low 2-C while Gohan Blanco and Cell Max should get the "at least Low 2-C" because power wise he should be Broly tier

Incomplete he was because of the mind control program... Doesn't affect his power... Without being controlled by the RR he is just a beserk monster.
I suppose if they're outright referring to his mind control program, then sure, Cell Max would physically be above Broly, and then the scaling, yada yada.

However, I don't believe that outright means he's more powerful than MUI Goku or Blue Gogeta, since we still have yet to see the peak of either characters' power. Gohan Blanco can probably be noted as (potentially) comparable to them, if nothing else.
I thought Piccolo was known for having good gauges in power and should know how strong SSB Goku and Vegeta are based on the Broly movie and what he has seen in the ToP, plus Goku and Vegeta are said to possibly not be able to beat Cell Max. Both of which are far stronger than their ToP selves
Piccolo does have good gauges in power, but we can't just put Gohan above Goku and Vegeta because of a couple of statements that were never outright confirmed on top of the fact that Piccolo doesn't have a full grasp on the characters' peaks, especially because Goku hasn't reactivated UI Sign or MUI after the ToP, and Vegeta hasn't shown off his SSBE form again.

This is just semantics tbh, it's hard to put Gohan over Goku and Vegeta in good faith when neither of the two have actually shown off their most powerful forms following the ToP, where they both got stronger, and even on Beerus' Planet in the movie, they were still getting stronger.

It's obvious they all refer to Goku and Vegeta's strongest accessible form for the movies, aka Blue like they used in DBS Broly. Piccolo has sensed/saw the Heavily Suppressed variant of Jiren, Broly and Golden Freeza whom fought/can be compared to SSB Goku/Vegeta.

it's also supported by the fact that throught and before the ToP we saw how Gohan scaled to SSB Goku and Golden Frieza too. The only other alternative Piccolo could have referred too was Base which would be heavily unlikely seeing how he smashed Piccolo in their fight.

It's obvious they all refer to Goku and Vegeta's strongest accessible form for the movies, aka Blue like they used in DBS Broly. Piccolo has sensed/saw the Heavily Suppressed variant of Jiren, Broly and Golden Freeza whom fought/can be compared to SSB Goku/Vegeta.

it's also supported by the fact that throught and before the ToP we saw how Gohan scaled to SSB Goku and Golden Frieza too. The only other alternative Piccolo could have referred too was Base which would be heavily unlikely seeing how he smashed Piccolo in their fight.
piccolo's aim could feel the power of kefla and as it increased the same type exceeded kaioken 20 and ultra instinct signal

Piccolo was implied to have sensed Super Saiyan God Goku during the fight with Broly

That and he's Kami who is a deity, who we know would be able to sense godly ki because Dende could after inheriting Kami's divine status

The scaling is very simple, how can there be so much discussion?
Cell max is stated by toriyama to be above broly (before you say he wasn't completed, hedo in the movie states that he is completed physically but not mentally so he is still comparable). So cell max, orange piccolo and gohan beast are all "At least low 2-C" and this is the scaling chain:
Gohan beast >> gamma 2 suicide > cell max => broly > orange piccolo.

Next up the gammas. The gammas were stated to be comparable to Goku and vegeta, as of now, goku and vegeta are capped at SSB casually and UI at past the limits. So gammas should at least scale above SSB Goku and Vegeta.
So low 2-C and this scales to the gammas, Super saiyan and ultimage Gohan, base piccolo and potential unleashed piccolo.

And before you say piccolo can't sense Goku and vegeta, he can still sense hikari broly who contest blue Goku and piccolo saw the fight. He could also sense kefla and somehow sign 1 Goku.

well base piccolo and gohan sj2 defended themselves a bit ranges which is confirmed as the strongest androids including 17 which is comparable to sjblue

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the dub is different then the sub correct? In the dub, Dr. Hedo said that while Cell Max's physical body was complete his powers weren't and that they were stabilizing and left unleashed prematurely, he would wreck havoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back