• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the Tiering System.

Read my two posts on the matter, I have already explained everything. Your logic is quite frankly twisted to much it is hard to even read, and built on false equivalancies that treat unquantifiable feats, 3D objects, destroying a Planet-Sized dimension, and 4-D esoteric properties as comparable. It is not.

I know we humans are very linear people who follow the logic of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..., with the higher number surpassing the smaller, and indeed this works on a 3D scale all the way to High 3-A. For complete Space-Time Continuums, those of universe-sized locations, it is different. The totality of time is eternal, as time can be split into infinite frozen moments, and in each of those moments all matter still exists. As such, it doesn't matter how large the thing inside the space-time continuum is, and I find it quite baffling that you think an infinite amount of nothing is impressive. It just confirms that the world that's not quite devoid of space and time nothing but SPACE. Yeah, space, as in the thing outside the human atmosphere. We call that void, and would the universe have no matter it would be formless and void.

Not all mentions of "void" refer to higher dimensions. Just because they used the same word as say, Oblivion does for his realm, doesn't mean they are the same thing.

I understand that it is basically an infinite number of 3D matter universes since there are infinte moments each with it, but there are degrees of infininty, for example there are infnite numbers beetween 1 and 2, yet infinitly more beetween 1 and infinity. If we consider all space time continums equal then logically High 3A and low 2C are one in the same power. Even time space continums deemed as "to small to qualify" for tiering would yield Low 2C by that logic anyway since tehy still ahve infinte points in time.

Is there actual proof that 2 continums that are finite space with infinte points in time are superior to an infnite space with inifnte points in time in a single timespace continum. If not I don't see why you would assume finite spatial 4D structures, even multiple, would equal or suprpas an infninte spatial 4D structure.

The tier even quantifies high 3A as "less than Universal scale" showing that size clearly is of importance for the tiering, and small scale not even qualifying for tiering showing it again.

As for the nature of the void world I gave possible interpritations, there is no point in assuming the nature of it yet till we know more about it. 1 interpritation was just that, it was a 4D structure with no matter and Beerus was just usign figure of speach to describe the vast emptyness. But even if it were simply void of matter it would still be infinte 4D power to destroy an infinte spatial and temporal 4D sized structure I would think.

I am starting to consider High 3-A and Low 2-C one and the same more and more.

If you agree it is useless to argue the void's nature, why are you saying that "It makes Zeno At least 2-A"?

If you want to see Infinite 4D Power, look at Kagutsuchi. That's the minimum requirement for 2-A. Infinite Separate Universes, be them Infinite in size or not.

Well, I am glad we can clarify that there is indeed a descrepincy in the tiering system, if high 3A and Low 2C were the same on the tiering, and the "smaller" stipulation about space time continums were not there since size was considered irrelivent, it would be much more consistent imo, to say spatial size is irrelivent to the structure, whether I agree with it or not.

I do understand the current stipulations for 2A, I am just saying I don't understand why it must be multiple structures and can;t just be a larger single structure is all.

I would like to know though how 2 4D structures are automatically superior to 1 4D structure, even if the temporal size is equal but the spatial size is significantly diffrent. is there something that makes the jumping from one structure to the other more difficult than effecting a larger spatial volume if tehy ahve the same temporal size, so that would not be a factor?

From what i have heard, there will be a revision in the future regarding tier 3 and low 2-C, as for why 2 4D structures> 1 4D structure regardless of it's size, from what i understand getting from one space-time continuum to another is literally impossible by normal means and can only be done by teleportation or something like that, yea i know this brings up the question of how whis can fly to different universes, some ppl on here chalk it up to the dbu just being a single 4-D structure which does make sense since changes in the timeline in U7 also affect U10, so they aren't seperate, which raises the question of why zeno is still 2-C and not low 2-C, well a discussion for another day.

Anyway destroying two 4-D structures would require getting from one from the other which is normally possible so doing that would require more effort than destroying a single one regardless of it's size, as to why 4-D structures are seperated and normally impossible to get to, i am not quite sure.

Wow this Dragonball super discussion thread is the most none Dragonball super discussion thread of all.

Anyway who do you guys think will win the zen exhibition match Universe 9 or Universe 7.

Universe 7 obviously, imo buu wins, gohan jobs as usual and decides afterwards he needs to train, hence the return of mystic gohan for the real tournament, no way goku is losing, though he could get poisoned again.

@Celestial Pegasus The only issue I have with that though is I don't know why people are saying it takes infinitely more power to cross a space time continuum to a second one, if there was a reasonable explanation as to why I could accept it, but just saying that is just the way it is does not seem like proof to me. By that logic a 2C character would be infinitely above a low 2C character, and we definitely don't treat them that way as of right now.

I mean we do have characters who effect more than 1 timeline at once even in DBS, like Zamasu who effected 2 at once, if simply crossing and effecting them is the hard part then logically he should be upgraded, or anybody who effects multiple timelines at once really in any way as they crossed the two. Just seems really off to me.

But yeah DBS time space is really bizarre. there are separate spaces even within the singular macrocosms, yet they are all effected by the same timeline, yet time is supposed to flow differently in other world, ROSAT etc, so we have some really messed up continuums there.

Personally I would still separate the universes as separate continuums, that are somehow still linked since we have different flows of time in different parts of the Universes, and it is portrayed that the have separate spaces and you need god powers or teleportation to travel between the different spaces seemingly.

Gokuiscool144 said:
So I am the only one thinking everyone but Buu is going to lose? ok...
hardly

it's obvious he will stomp the shit out of them we even saw that in the OP , i just want to see how gohan do and i can't make guess on buu really

I kinda wonder what happened to the supposed fact that the 12 universes form twin pairs. Like universes 6 & 7, 1 & 12, 2 & 11, and so on. So far, only universes 6 & 7 fit this criteria.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The Kaioshin Realm is outside Universe 7.
Pretty sure it's a part of what we call Universe 7 seeing how every Universe has it's own Kaioshin Realm.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No, the Kaioshin Realm is a immensely large Planet that orbits the Universe
the planet is in the realm, and iirc the realm itself is something comparable to one fifth the size of the universe

DB is not into that weird stuff

I am not talking about dragonball i want to see some 1-A feat from any comic or manga

DB is not into that weird stuff

I am not talking about dragonball i want to see some 1-A feat from any comic or manga

Don't ask here this is a dragon Ball thread.

Tier 1 weird and complected stuff i could understand up to 2-A anything beyond that is meh , i don't even know how you get 1-A feat , i know destroying 12 dimension or something make you 1-B

1-A is for people stated to be beyond dimensions, not a big fan of this tier because it can only be achieved through statements.

Well,physical force won't do much damage to Buu if that person is not much much stronger.

Since he's like bubble gum + great regen = excellent durability.

Also with his candy beam,Buu can beat anyone

FTW395 said:
1-A is for people stated to be beyond dimensions, not a big fan of this tier because it can only be achieved through statements.
Most tiers from 2 and up are from statements, as it becomes nearly impossible to convey scale with visuals on that level. You can't exactly show the destruction of infinite universes.

Well destroying and fighting are not same.

In destrcuction we only see raw power anyway,like with Zeno nuking F.Trunks timeline

Likewise I think outside the normal structure of their multiverse. I'm curious as to how they will be shown going there.

Outside the multiverse=/= being in a higher dimension, as to how they will get there, the same as how they have been getting around the multiverse, flying, either that or the grand priest is going to open up portals to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back