• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
There might be more to it than just that. This location is very different from the usual spots, or maybe a void like that won't bother the angels.

no need to argue for the dimensional stuff now

it is mostly based on statements and we will eventually get such a statement if it is relevant to a character

That would make them all extremely weak though.....Goku Black wasn't even as strong as Goku when he went to Universe 7

Cannibalistic999 said:
Goku black killed the gods by killing the kioshins, as the GoD and kioshin are connected to each other.
I know that but i am just saying he killed them directly or indirectly whatever

JustSomeWeirdo said:
That would make them all extremely weak though.....Goku Black wasn't even as strong as Goku when he went to Universe 7
Probably killed them with teamwork with immortal zamasu thats why we never saw future hit

I will be satisfied with just 2-C DB to be honest. I dot even care if they get any hax. Just knowing they solo a ton of very haxed 3-A's with no hax makes me happy.

Goku's AP won't be getting changed at all. The definition of Tier 2 would just be changing.

He's not going to have 2 degress of infinite power or be any stronger than he would've been as a Tier 3 lol

But the definition was changing to, to be blunt, You're stronger than 3-A, you become Low 2-C. High 3-A stops being a thing.

@Cal Destroying a "physical universe" and its space-time will no longer be 2 degrees of infinitely apart.

According to LT if you're considerably higher than a baseline universe buster, yet have nothing to support you being able to destroy multiple universes, you're Low 2-C.

So two degrees of infinite power is no longer a requirement and just being far above his SSG God form Goku will be Low 2-C.

So this is a semantics upgrade boys. Not an AP upgrade of literally infinite proportions :3

You people need to stop talking about this revision as if it is garanteed to be true.

The most I see happening is that High 3-A and Low 2-C become one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back