• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yeah he is a good villain and I think he might become even more awesome one in the near future.

lol. I plan to do this for every multiple of X (ten) of these threads. A small Cally touch, if you'd say XD

The Queen Diclonius said:
I sincerely hope that Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken will be returning sometime soon! That double aura effect... awesome!
We'll never see SSB KK again.Goku & Vegeta will just get stronger without Kk and such

The real cal howard said:
DBS vs Arceus. I'll make that if it happens.
At the very least DBS vs Giratina
Seriously it would be awesome if a Dragon Ball character would do what Saint Seiya's Hades, Orthius nor Many other 2-C could not do...kick Arceus off his 2-C throne. XD

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha. Gasp. Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha.

I'd quit this site. I'd give my discussion mod position to the biggest DB fan on here and leave Battle Boards forever.

Just kidding.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The real cal howard said:
DBS vs Arceus. I'll make that if it happens.
At the very least DBS vs Giratina
Seriously it would be awesome if a Dragon Ball character would do what Saint Seiya's Hades, Orthius nor Many other 2-C could not do...kick Arceus off his 2-C throne. XD
Zeno is going to end up as 2-B or 2-A. Grand priest will be the one to do it ^.^ or end of Future Trunks arc Goku. MARK MY WORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back