• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Vegeta to crack a smile when he either sees or hears about Black's death and then for Goku to just give him star like.

"I'm assume it's because he was evil and not because he looked like me"

Why is Beerus going to kill Zamasu? Where is the god of destruction of U10? I hope they don't give any ******** excuse like sleeping.

Faisal Shourov said:
Why is Beerus going to kill Zamasu? Where is the god of destruction of U10? I hope they don't give any ******** excuse like sleeping.
Good chance that's the case since they sleep for like what 50 years.

RadicalMrR said:
Good chance that's the case since they sleep for like what 50 years.
It's outrageous that the god of destruction of U10 would be stupid enough to let himself be killed during sleep. There should be some sort of safeguard. How careless can one get? Beerus was lucky Buu didn't kill supreme kai and old kai.

Random Fun Fact: In Xenoverse Toriyama liked Mira and Towa so much that they told them '''NOT''' to kill them off. So Toriyama '''REALLY''' likes Mira and Towa.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Random Fun Fact: In Xenoverse Toriyama liked Mira and Towa so much that they told them NOT to kill them off. So Toriyama REALLY likes Mira and Towa.
soooo they could appear in super if so cool

I don't know why everybody's complaining about Mirai Trunks' scaling he obviously got stronger after he was one-shotted by Vegeta he even said he would surpass Black & his Dad. So what most likely happened is he trained with Daddy in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and because he has never had a partner to train with before his power level skyrocked along with also having a Hidden Potential just like Gohan did.

If Toriyama does take advantage of this possible causality loop he's caused we could have a major Time Manipulation, Acausal, or Low 2-C and above feat headed our way.

Laughing Goku

Welp, that's never going to happen. Toriyama's not that smart.

Roun12 said:
If Toriyama does take advantage of this possible causality loop he's caused we could have a major Time Manipulation, Acausal, or Low 2-C and above feat headed our way.
Laughing Goku

Welp, that's never going to happen. Toriyama's not that smart.
We need the writers who did Fusion Reborn to help out lol

The Living Tribunal1 said:
we really need anti hax and acausaality at this point ;-;
I just want a badass fight scene honestly. Hit vs Goku was certainly a breath of fresh air after all the relatively lackluster fights before then :/

SomebodyData said:
We need the writers of Shin Budokai, Xenoverse, and Janemba u mea
Hax would feel too different for the most part. Usually it's been about big badass brawling scenes. Having complicated fights isn't really Toriyama's thing either, and he's the ultimate authority on DBS.

But that's just me.

^^^That's why I liked Fusion Reborn. It had tons of hax abilities involved in fights that still felf like our usual DB fights. I think it can be done as the movie showcased you just need tight choreography to make it flow so that it doesn't feel like a hax for the sake of hax fight.

Shock97 said:
^^^That's why I liked Fusion Reborn. It had tons of hax abilities involved in fights that still felf like our usual DB fights. I think it can be done as the movie showcased you just need tight choreography to make it flow so that it doesn't feel like a hax for the sake of hax fight.
It didn't really have hax so much as it was bizzare.

DBS fights are terribly choreographed compared to DBZ ones so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

BruceTheBatman said:
Shock97 said:
It didn't really have hax so much as it was bizzare.
DBS fights are terribly choreographed compared to DBZ ones so I wouldn't get my hopes up.
bizzare is a good description. I just think the fight showed DB fights can be much more complex if Akira ever felt like putting more effort into them (not saying how he did/does fights is bad btw) and by extension quite a few people invovled with the anime and Toyotaro. I don't have my hopes too high, but I hope someone is at least smart enough to realize what they are setting up with this arcs conclusion and act on it.

Have you seen the Pokemon 4ever movie? Basically what happened in that with Sammy Oak being Professor Oak, and the whole inspired the pokedex from himself.

Basically the bootstrap paradox.

FTW395 said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Roun12 said:
The Queen Diclonius said:
Well, I'm back from surgery. How's it going here? Any news on upcoming episodes?
Do you already know about Herms' DBS Causality Loop Theory?
what casuality loop theory?
Seconding that, what causality loop theory?
basically that black comes to the futures, causing trunks to go nback in normal timeine, wwhich leads to goku interacting with zamasu and eventually leading to the creation of black

this could be used later on to hint that there are infinitely many timelines and so black never had a set origin, just that black appears, does stuff whch leads to his creation and then goes to an alternate timeline to do that again... and on and on this goes

"Goku: "So Trunks, you don't have any allies in your future?"

Trunks: "That's right…Black said he had defeated all the gods and so now there was nobody in his way. I imagine I'm the only warrior left…"

Whis: "…So the other universes' Kaioshins have been killed as well."

Beerus: "Wow! Delicious! …Geez, I guess that explains how I dumb jerk like that can go throwing his weight around over there. But then, this doesn't just concern that world…Presumably this 'Black' will eventually show up in our world too and do the same thing…"

Whis: "Shall we ask Kaioshin if he has any clues?"

Beerus: "You mean ask about any gods who might turn evil?"

yep they all are dead

The Queen Diclonius said:
If Champa is dead, I hope Vados is okay! ^_^
It's not explained.But anyway,manga is really confusing now.I mean,Goku Black killed all of Kaioshins in alternate timeline and like that defeated all GOD,but what were Whis & Vados others attendats were doing?doesn't make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back