• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here people, le me put it this way:

Ki empowered iron skin > Ki empowered normal skin. Saying Goku couldn't punch through iron (Ki empowered) is like saying Goku couldn't punch through regular human skin (also Ki empowered). Might as well treat every punch thrown in the series as PIS. In the end, they're all empowered by Ki, and this is what should count.

People are overestimating the iron thing, either it was enhanced by Ki or it some kind of special iron

PIS in DBS is regular thing happens in every episode toei's writing is just that bad, the arena that was built by the grand priest to withstand battles on GoD level got broken by SSJ Vegeta, it's simply BS cause only SSB level and above can break the arena

Goku and Jiren obliterating the arena in the OP isn't big deal as they most likely above the gods by then although it remain just assumation

For people wondering why the angel was smiling. Mojito (the angel's name) has a description on Toei website, which says something along the lines of him being sick of his God of Destruction and the Supreme Kai due to how bad they are at their jobs.

So, he might just be smiling because he doesn't like them.

Thebluedash said:
For people wondering why the angel was smiling. Mojito (the angel's name) has a description on Toei website, which says something along the lines of him being sick of his God of Destruction and the Supreme Kai due to how bad they are at their jobs.

So, he might just be smiling because he doesn't like them.
True but that doesn't explain the Grand Preist sinister reaction

Tbh, if you look during the practice tournament fights (Wolf brothers vs buu,goku,gohan), he made sinister facial expressions a whole bunch during that.

Thebluedash said:
Tbh, if you look during the practice tournament fights (Wolf brothers vs buu,goku,gohan), he made sinister facial expressions a whole bunch during that.
He the definition of sinister lol

Some people have predicted that what's going to happen is that the main antagonist will be The Grand Priest, and that the arc following the ToP will follow the events that occured in the Judaist/Christian/Catholic Religion, were Lucifer ((i.e The Grand Priest)) will take a host of angels ((Mojito and possibly the angels of the destroyed universes)) and rebel against God ((i.e Zeno and Future Zeno))

Everyone now blame Goku because U9 got erased 0_0

Man this is just nonsense Goku never asked to start this insane battle where everyone fight for their dear life he just wanted normal tournament but zeno and grand priest had to go and put this ****** up rule and in the first place they planned to erase some universe because their a lot of them according to them "nonsense tbh"

In way Goku actually give people chance to the Universe who were at the erasing last chance to survive

Well if you think about it look at Trunks's timeline. At lest 10+ years in the future and the universes are still there untouched by Zeno, hell Zeno didn't even know what was going on with Zamasu.

If Zeno was going to destroy the universes before he even meet Goku why where twelve universes in Trunks's timeline still there?. It's the same Zeno just the future version, so he should have the same thoughts about there being to many universes.

Lol Goku exists in his timeline meet Zeno universes go boom, Goku goes to Trunks's timeline meets Zeno Universes go boom. Obviously there telling us that when Goku meets Zeno Universes go boom, so it is his falt ovo

Our time line is already different than trunks timeline

Also this doesn't explain whole deal with grand priest and zeno wanting to erase the universes and it can be just bad writing being lazy as always

Either way the point stand still Goku didn't want a survival horror battle he just wanted normal battle royal with other universes but Grand priest had to **** everything up or it just zeno "it's really hard to trust the grand priest words at this point maybe just like you said zeno never wanted to destroy the universe and the it's the grand priest idea all along"

I don't want Daishinkan or Zen'ō as villains. Or at least, not the type of villains that the Z Fighters have to directly fight like Frieza, Cell, Goku Black, etc.

They're just way too overpowered and beating them would require insane PIS and asspulling, even by Dragon Ball standards.

My guess/hope is that Daishinkan is manipulating Zen'ō fulfil his own agenda, and somehow Zen'ō will eventually catch on and put him in his place.

^Remember when they said they have no plans for Goku to surpass beerus or even getting close to him ? now they are heavenly implying he will surpass all gods

All the character are there to be surpassed by goku at some point

DBS nonsense can't surprise me anymore

^Frieza at first would stomp Goku with less than 1% of his power but at the end of namek arc Goku wipped the floor with him

This is just how shonnen work "most of them anyway"

ZERO7772 said:
Our time line is already different than trunks timeline

Also this doesn't explain whole deal with grand priest and zeno wanting to erase the universes and it can be just bad writing being lazy as always

Either way the point stand still Goku didn't want a survival horror battle he just wanted normal battle royal with other universes but Grand priest had to **** everything up or it just zeno "it's really hard to trust the grand priest words at this point maybe just like you said zeno never wanted to destroy the universe and the it's the grand priest idea all along"
Yeah and what's the one main difference Goku is dead.

Well there no stranger to bad writing.

I know Goku didn't want this but his lust for battle is borderline stupid, no other Saiyan is this battle hungry (except for broly) it's just bad. He is still acting care free only thinking of a good fight, look at when the tournament started, he was the first to run off to fight Toppa and forgetting about the rest of his team and look where it got him.

The worst part is Goku and everyone stopped fighting and looked at Zeno like they thought he was only joking about erasing them.

Oh man. They really all just got deleted. No waiting until after the tournament, no final words, just gone. That really puts the tournament into perspective.

Also, the angel didn't become inactive, despite his GoD being erased. He smirked about it, too. Is this why Daishinkan wanted to have this tournament in the first place?

In my personal opinion it'd be horrible pacing. We're reaching 100 episodes and Goku still isn't at Beerus's level yet. And then next arc Goku would defeat people who casually one shot Beerus? It's PIS and asspulling that'd be unprecedented in this series. And that's saying something.

Hopefully Goku never reaches the angels' level. Let alone Zen'ō. I wouldn't mind if he eventually surpasses Beerus, but I also would be fine with him staying weaker.

Kaioshin
Anyone remember that moment when u thought he was gonna be the villain based singularly on his smile?

Ryukama said:
In my personal opinion it'd be horrible pacing. We're reaching 100 episodes and Goku still isn't at Beerus's level yet. And then next arc Goku would defeat people who casually one shot Beerus? It's PIS and asspulling that'd be unprecedented in this series. And that's saying something.

Hopefully Goku never reaches the angels' level. Let alone Zen'ō. I wouldn't mind if he eventually surpasses Beerus, but I also would be fine with him staying weaker.
I can agree on not wanting Goku to pass Zeno, even the likes of Whiskey would be pushing it but anything can happen.

I actually wouldn't mind them finishing the tounament and starting a new adventure with Uub and Pan being the main focus because they are hyping them up a little. Hopefully it doesn't end up like GT with Goku taking up all the screen time, Pan being a fodder and Uub being trash.

They just have a lot of characters I'd like to see more of.

Even Whis seemed pretty worried when he found out Goku was gonna talk to Zen'ō...

I'm not joking when I say this. Even with knowledge on Spopovich, Danita, Babidi, Buu, and hell, even Kibito Kai, I currently have not finished DBZ due to that one shot. I thought it was too soon for stuff to hit the fan, and I thought Shin would be a Frieza level dick. And I just didn't pick it back up since (I'm lazy)

Ryukama said:
Even Whis seemed pretty worried when he found out Goku was gonna talk to Zen'ō...
Cause at that moment he thought he would've been erased as well if Goku messed up.

How many Dragon Ball Super Discussion Threads do you guys think we will reach.

Now i think about it, it's was really stupid for them to prolong the fight to not take from their stamina but they ended up using blue anyway, heck they could use SSJ from the very beginning they should masters at this point using base it what would really drain their the stamina

It's hilarious how every time Goku used SSB these days he doesn't even need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back