• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penguinkingpin said:
Oh, well I haven't had time to watch the episodes, so this is new to me...Huh...Ok.
Honestly would have preferred goku being accidentally responsible for the universes getting destroyed rather than zen'o wanting to do it anyway since it hopefully would have led to some character development for goku and a nice change from your usual brain dead fighting shonen but alas that didn't happen which is a disappointment to me.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Also another weird thing that happened in this episode is that apparently Goku's punches aren't strong enough to break through Iron.
This is not literally just simple Iron. That's most likely a way to call it that doesn't corredpond to it because even kid Goku's first Kamehameha destroyed a car (made of iron of course).

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Lol I know! But that could just mean that guys skin is hard like iron but he is stronger then base Goku.
Think about it Goku's skin is harder then a normal humans naturally. The Dragon guys skin is as hard as Iron normally so boost them up with the same level of power his skin will be more durable.

Aka ki enhanced Multi Galaxy level+ iron skin
This reminds me of when Goku states that he could not go to the earth's core without a special suit...even though surviving the heat of the sun would qualify as a Multi-City Block Level feat.

Also your logic seems to make sense for the most part although this will probably be considered an oultier or PIS.

There's an explanation for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP8qZVppj9E

Should we move Vegeta above Bergamo on the Dragon Ball page, because we clearly see he overwhelmed the Trio de Dangers as easily as Goku?

Jinx666 said:
Should we move Vegeta above Bergamo on the Dragon Ball page, because we clearly see he overwhelmed the Trio de Dangers as easily as Goku?
Actually the Dragon Ball Tier page needs a revision because of the tournament, but it's better to do that after the tournament.

Base Goku fighting Bergamo is even more evidence that he's universal in base btw.

Also that final kamehameha mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also lol @ people thinking iron skin is literally just iron.

Did you forget what Vegeta did to Android 19?

Or what Trunks did to Mecha Frieza?

Or what Goku did to the entire Red Ribbon army?

Or the fact that Vegeta literally pummeled someone through the stage, made of Kachi Katchin, which is harder than Katchin, the strongest metal in the universe? (In base, might I add )<--- Which makes the iron skin PIS by the way.

Jinx666 said:
We might as well update as we go along episodes like we have usually done
No. Because a lot of more things are gonna happen, it's better to do all of them at once later than now.

Unite My Rice said:

Or the fact that Vegeta literally pummeled someone through the stage, made of Kachi Katchin, which is harder than Katchin, the strongest metal in the universe? (In base, might I add )<--- Which makes the iron skin PIS by the way.
Like Trunks' Sword, the guy probably enhances its durability using his own ki

@Unite dude that's what I'm saying that the iron scene must be considered PIS because there are so many things contradicting it.

99.9% sure that's the case, since Trunks wielding his own sword gives it universal dura, whereas King Cold used Trunks's sword and was complete garbage with it.

Vegeta busting Kachi Katchin made by the Grand Priest and Gods of Destruction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ki enhanced organic Iron

Yet Goku's punches couldn't affect him? PIS.

The way I see it is; the stronger base u have, the more efficient ki will be. Since his skin is made of iron then hes getting a better bang for his buck on ki.

RadicalMrR said:
The way I see it is; the stronger base u have, the more efficient ki will be. Since his skin is made of iron then hes getting a better bang for his buck on ki.
This is what I was saying but others don't see it that way

Unite My Rice said:
Vegeta busting Kachi Katchin made by the Grand Priest and Gods of Destruction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ki enhanced organic Iron

Vegeta busting the ring is pis

Also I have a feeling the anime is following the manga route, with the whole SSB drains stamina thing. Goku will eventually get MSSB, which would put him above Fusion Zamasu, and he'll probably learn Hakai, at least that what it seems like.

QuagsireTheLegend said:
Mastered Super Saiyan Blue is mentioning for from the manga, but i think that Goku will master the Kaioken within the Super Saiyan Blue.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Vegeta busting the ring is pis
No its not. The gods broke the ring by sparring, something base Goku did with Beerus a while ago, and the one of the GoDs already claimed SSB Goku rivaled the power of the Gods.

Unite My Rice said:

Or even better: the fact kid Goku's first Kamehameha destroyed a car (most likely made of Iron). So people who seriously think this is iron are saying current Goku's punch is not stronger than kid Goku's first Kamehameha

It's kinda hard to separate what's pis and what's not in DBS right now, but the iron skin thing is pis....if its reinforced by the guy the guys ki, then I could see it being that, but other then that, no

No its not. The gods broke the ring by sparring, something base Goku did with Beerus a while ago, and the one of the GoDs already claimed SSB Goku rivaled the power of the Gods.

Yes it is, base Vegeta sent the cat chick through the ring. Only SSB was stated to rival the Gods in power, base Goku and Vegeta are fodder to the Gods of destruction so don't try and compare them.

How hard is it for people to understand the guys iorn skin is enhanced by ki.

How is it PIS? Where was it stated that you had to be as powerful as a god of destruction to break kachi katchin? Vegeta busted somebody through it, therefore his striking strength is above the durability of kachi katchin, and logically, iron.

Unite My Rice said:
How is it PIS? Where was it stated that you had to be as powerful as a god of destruction to break kachi katchin? Vegeta busted somebody through it, therefore his striking strength is above kachi katchin, and logically, iron.
The ring was made to take fights of SSB level caliber, the Grand Preist has already see SSB so he knows how powerful it is. The three Gods of Destruction broke the ring and the Grand Preist said thanks cause he know knows which parts of the ring where falty but he told them to fix it.

So they created the parts and fixed it, if base Vegeta should not be able to break something that was made to hold SSB level fighters plain and simple.

Unite My Rice said:

Classic toriyama and toei nonsensical garbage writing.

LordGriffin1000 said:
The ring was made to take fights of SSB level caliber, the Grand Preist has already see SSB so he knows how powerful it is. The three Gods of Destruction broke the ring and the Grand Preist said thanks cause he know knows which parts of the ring where falty but he told them to fix it.

So they created the parts and fixed it, if base Vegeta should not be able to break something that was made to hold SSB level fighters plain and simple.
The stage was reinforced to withstand three gods of destruction holding back against each other. You can even see pieces of the stage floating in mid-air when Goku was fighting in episode 97.

What you're suggesting isn't supported enough by the anime, and I guarantee you it will be broken by lesser people in the episodes to come.

The stage was reinforced to withstand three gods of destruction holding back against each other. You can even see pieces of the stage floating in mid-air when Goku was fighting in episode 97.

What you're suggesting isn't supported enough by the anime, and I guarantee you it will be broken by lesser people in the episodes to come.

If it is broken by anyone that's not SSB level it's PIS nothing more.

Suppressed God's of Destruction>>>>>>>>>>>>>Base Goku and Vegeta

I'm not going to keep arguing with you as it's a waste of time.

You're right about that last part, especially with that extreme selection bias and false dilemma.

I showed you two scans of the stage being broken on two separate occasions.

Multiple showings of a feat isn't PIS anymore, despite those false, unstated qualifications for Kachi Katchin to break.

It's even getting obliterated by base Goku and Jiren in the intro, and that's not the only scene where it happens.

Unite My Rice said:
You're right about that last part, especially with that extreme selection bias and false dilemma.

I showed you two scans of the stage being broken on two separate occasions. I can't wait to rack up multiple "PIS" scans from the episodes to come. It's even getting obliterated by base Goku and Jiren in the intro, and that's not the only scene where it happens.
How am I being bias? Sidra created a destruction ball with a small portion of his power and base Goku was holding on for dear life, even Golden Frieza who's on SSB Goku's level struggled to contain it so yes suppressed God's of Destruction are even above SSB Goku.

PIS in super is nothing new, if weaker people keep braking the ring it's PIS because those three Gods of Destruction would have obliterated the ring as soon as they collided.

What we know:

Gohan training with the Z-sword couldn't break normal katchin.

3 gods of destruction could break it.

Vegeta could break it.

Going by the intro, Goku and Jiren could break it.

Going by the last episode, it was slightly fragmented when Goku was fighting.

So at the very least, it seems you need to be universal to break it. Also, the gods did collide and they made a giant crater, and they were told to improve it's weak spots.

Then there's the fact that each warrior feels their planet's home gravity, which could also be a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back