• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadicalMrR said:
Kaioshin
Anyone remember that moment when u thought he was gonna be the villain based singularly on his smile?
Yea, and now he is a complete ******* buffoon, so disappointed, i have more respect for Mr. Satan.

Miss you already U9 bunny girl, gone too soon.

Should we add Goku and Vegeta's barrier technique to their pages? It seems to be able to increase their durability, while also blocking any attempts of poison and possibly other effects that can be inected into them via direct contact

Jinx666 said:
Should we add Goku and Vegeta's barrier technique to their pages? It seems to be able to increase their durability, while also blocking any attempts of poison and possibly other effects that can be inected into them via direct contact
We are waiting till the end of the tournament and then will add everything.

I'll be glad that U6 gets erased, those female saiyans are getting Future Trunks levels of plot boosts

Hit is gonna use his time skip when Zeno starts to erase him, so it's gonna look like he's erased when he wasn't, then Goku is gonna find him back on Earth when they come back from the tournament :^)

No Kale is too awesome. Wouldn't it be weird if Goku sees Kale transform and is like "Broly?"

Yes, I can so see Toei unintentionally making Broly canon.

QuagsireTheLegend said:
I want to see Beerus´/Whis´ reactions to their brother/sister´s death tbh, i feel like it could be pretty emotional
Vados wont die even if they lose.

All the angels are spared

Unite My Rice said:
Hit is gonna use his time skip when Zeno starts to erase him, so it's gonna look like he's erased when he wasn't, then Goku is gonna find him back on Earth when they come back from the tournament :^)
God, it would be so amazing if Hit pulls something sneaky like that to not get erased and have him help stop the Villians along with Goku and Jiren. I need me some Goku x Hit teamwork.

That part wouldn't happen, which is why he would most likely bfr himself. It would work before his universe gets erased tho.

DodoNova2 said:
Mink = Universe level Durability Casualy: "Easily resists the blows of a angry god of destruction without showing any sign of weakness"
He could hold down base Goku(god essence) so universal anyway

Its an image she will probably go ssb.You buff up control your ki get in shape again thats how you turn ssb Example:-Future Trunks(his is ss rage but its still god ki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back