• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku Blacc said:
@Mastar Xar

1) Power scaling wise he would be if this was the case.

2) Where

3) It's generally accepted in this community that BoG SSG Goku > Buu Saga Vegito. Youre basically saying Buu Saga Vegito is 3-A.

4) Base Goku > Base Caulifla and Kale.
1.) where? He could barely stand and Frieza gave him a small bit of his ki.

2.) while Goku did power up to SSJG Kale and Caulifla can manage to take a couple hits from him, plus be gauged his forms against Jiren, it's a multiplier at this point and not as big a boost as the original power-up was he already absorbed a majority of it into his base.

3.) I know I'm just saying it's not a massive gap over fusion in terms of power, and given Goku is weakened then yes he is having trouble competing

4.) that has nothing to do with what I said, Kale and Caulifla have more compatibility for fusion than Goku and Vegeta since Vegeta in overall power is slightly weaker thus their fusion boost is higher.

Plus Goku is tired right now.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Should a separate thread about scaling base Vegito be made?
Not necessary as Kale and Caulifla are 3-A in Base while Goku and Vegeta became 3-A in Super and never in Z.

Blanked said:
@cerverus take Vegito vs Buu. Goku ss3 and Vegeta ss2 got their ass kicked, yet base Vegito easily overpowered Buu. It's obvious the fusion base form is on a diffrent level.
Just this. Base Fusion > any other form from the fusees. Just that.

Another thing. Base fusions tend to be stronger than the individual fusee's strongest form. E.g. Buu Saga Base Vegito >>>>> SSJ3 Goku. So Base Kafla should be >>>>>> SSJ Berserk Kale.

Edit: Ninja'd.

PaChi2 said:
Blanked said:
@cerverus take Vegito vs Buu. Goku ss3 and Vegeta ss2 got their ass kicked, yet base Vegito easily overpowered Buu. It's obvious the fusion base form is on a diffrent level.

Maybe that's what Vados meant by greater than the sum of their parts. Maybe a fusee's highest form counts as one of the "parts", so a fusee's higher forms will always factor into how strong the base fusion is. If that's so, that's ******* broken xD

Unite My Rice said:
What kinda bs....all it means is Goku got much stronger.
You seem to have forgotten the fact that goku fought jiren before this and he is not even close to his full strength.

The problem with this is the Vegito vs zamasu fight. He was only slightly over zamasu as ssb. Yet ssb goku with kaioken did some damage. He should of been lolstomping him.

Well atleast the manga did in a way that would fit what you described. Base vegito blasted Zamasu in half. At least i think it was in half

EDIT: You ninja'd me 0.0

LordAizenSama said:
The problem with this is the Vegito vs zamasu fight. He was only slightly over zamasu as ssb. Yet ssb goku with kaioken did some damage. He should of been lolstomping him.

Well atleast the manga did in a way that would fit what you described. Base vegito blasted Zamasu in half. At least i think it was in half

EDIT: You ninja'd me 0.0

In both cases Zamasu was surprised though and Kaioken Goku just kicked him and made him pissed... SSB Vegito dominated in the manga but Black and Zamasu were weaker. In the anime they are both way stronger.

Well to be fair. Vegito is half Goku.

You could probably argue that he was massively suppressing himself in Blue like Goku does all the time.

Warren Valion said:
Well to be fair. Vegito is half Goku.
You could probably argue that he was massively suppressing himself in Blue like Goku does all the time.
Not when Merged Zamasu tanked his most powerful attack and Vegito avoided some of his blows surprised. Its not like Merged Zamasu is weak. He is a Potara Fusion himself.

Goku says he's going to use "his most powerful attack" on fodder all the time. It means basically nothing.

Merged Zamasu is strong, but Vegito is far stronger.

Warren Valion said:
Goku says he's going to use "his most powerful attack" on fodder all the time. It means basically nothing.
Merged Zamasu is strong, but Vegito is far stronger.
Nothing indicates that :p Vegito unlike Buu Saga has serious. He was trying to kill Zamasu. Goku was too. And Black was not fodder. He destroyed Goku multiple times. So a Fusion character (with Black as fusee) who also stomped him, is a serious threat.

They were pretty even. Black was the strongest as stated by Gowasu and Zamasu (Immortal) was way stronger than his manga self since he could battle SSB Goku like shown at his first appearance.

@╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×

Vegito being partly made of Goku and his attitude could indicate that he was suppressing himself. Vegito was cracking jokes and making fun of Zamasu, just like he did with Buu.

And Black was retaliative to Goku and Vegeta in that arc, but the other fusee, Future Zamasu was fodder in comparison, and it was only because of his immortality that he had any edge in his encounters with Goku and Vegeta, as shown when Goku casually brings his arm up and it sends him flying.

Future Zamasu is why Merged Zamasu is weaker than Vegito

@Mastar Xar

1) Yet he can now transform into SSJ2 and SSG.

2) Where was it stated that the current SSG multiplier is weaker than it was back in BoG?

3) If Buu Saga Vegito is 4-B while SSG Goku is 3-A, then yes SSG is humongously bigger than Potara fusion.

4) That's speculation and has yet to be stated.

I'm rather confused by the logic of some of these users. The reason why Kefla's base strength makes little sense to me, is because of the fact that she is that powerful in base. I don't think that the Saiyans fused while they were still transformed, because if they did their fusion would have been in a transformed state. The fusion's life force would also have diminished due to remaining in a permanent powered up state. If anything their base strengths were then added and multiplied tens of times over. How would the base fusion be that strong? Does the fusion add and multiply the full strength of the fighters including their transformation strength, even without them fusing while being transformed?

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
I'm rather confused by the logic of some of these users. The reason why Kefla's base strength makes little sense to me, is because of the fact that she is that powerful in base. I don't think that the Saiyans fused while they were still transformed, because if they did their fusion would have been in a transformed state. The fusion's life force would also have diminished due to remaining in a permanent powered up state. If anything their base strengths were then added and multiplied tens of times over. How would the base fusion be that strong? Does the fusion add and multiply the full strength of the fighters including their transformation strength, even without them fusing while being transformed?
Does this still apply after the retcon of the earrings?

Ehh... I do think the theory that SSG current Goku uses is weaker than the one done through the Ritual has some merit.

I don't really see any b.s. in this episode before Caulifla was matching SSJ2 Goku blow for blow in their last battle, he absorbed ultra instinct into himself so now his base is stronger as well as his transformations. Caulifla and Kale are steadily growing in power the same way any other dbz fighter trains (especially Goku) then they start to get used to SSJ2 so he needs to bring out his God form which is easily overpowering them so they're forced to fuse it's pretty obvious that a potara fusion of that caliber would push them over into god territory just look at what happened with Base Vegito Overpowering Buuhan (just take mystic form as god) It really shouldnt be that surprising since they're fighting evenly with CURRENT SSJ2 Goku which is vastly superior to Goku and Vegeta from Buu Saga

The BS is that Kale, who is supposedly ssb level has trouble with it's weaker counterpart ssg and had to fuse just to contend with him in this form.........oh an he mentioned like like x10 times his still recovering his stamina from his fight with jiren

I see but it's only the Lost Control Beserker Form Kale that can give SSJB Goku the work, she's in a more controlled state we can see that she holds deeper power inside of her that she can dig into when she gets angry shown in this episode and the pride trooper battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back