• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
The BS is that Kale, who is supposedly ssb level has trouble with it's weaker counterpart ssg and had to fuse just to contend with him in this form.........oh an he mentioned like like x10 times his still recovering his stamina from his fight with jire

Zenkai boost from Jiren's fight and being given energy from Freiza, seriously do people just forget this shit?

Goku Blacc said:
@Mastar Xar

1) Yet he can now transform into SSJ2 and SSG.

2) Where was it stated that the current SSG multiplier is weaker than it was back in BoG?

3) If Buu Saga Vegito is 4-B while SSG Goku is 3-A, then yes SSG is humongously bigger than Potara fusion.

4) That's speculation and has yet to be stated.
1.) So? The only cases to where he legitimately can't transform is when he is completely tapped out on power or on the verge of death, he is functioning right now, but on a far weaker level

2.) yet it was evidenced in this episode that it's not as big a boost as originally or Caulifla and Kale would have been splattered across the stage in a single hit.

3.) mainly because Vegito in general has no on-screen feats and is 4-B mainly due to scaling, you can't use the site's scaling in this case, it's the information the show is giving us.

4.) it was shown in her original Controlled SSJ that she was doing just as much as Caulifla was in terms of damage, not to mention Caulifla wouldn't take her on as a protégée if she was significantly weaker than her base form or otherwise.

AquaWaifu said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
The BS is that Kale, who is supposedly ssb level has trouble with it's weaker counterpart ssg and had to fuse just to contend with him in this form.........oh an he mentioned like like x10 times his still recovering his stamina from his fight with jire
Zenkai boost from Jiren's fight and being given energy from Freiza, seriously do people just forget this shit?

That's a good point. Goku probably got a Zenkai boost from Frieza healing him.

That's a good point. Goku probably got a Zenkai boost from Frieza healing him.

So, your trying to tell me this ssg is stronger the pre jiren ssb? Yeah no...

Kale and Caulifla are only best friends.

Also people are saying Berserker kale isn't SSB level, since Goku wasn't going all out against her.

Starting to believe its more than best friends tbh...they aren't being subtle, and animes have done it b4

There's a Magical Girl series, Lyrical Nanoha, where the two main characters, Nanoha and Fate, start living together in the same house and adopt a daughter, who calls both of them "Mommy".

And yet, they are still only referred to as "best friends".

Matthew Schroeder said:
There's a Magical Girl series, Lyrical Nanoha, where the two main characters, Nanoha and Fate, start living together in the same house and adopt a daughter, who calls both of them "Mommy".
WHAT?!

Matthew Schroeder said:

I am willing to question the logic of this show

Matthew Schroeder said:
Well, Lambda and Bern are also best friends as well as Goku and Vegeta...

Matthew Schroeder said:

Baby fever ƒæÇ

Matthew Schroeder said:
Apparently "best friends" is the word used for that term in Japanese anime.

Would anyone tell me if Korra and Asami were just best friends or "best friends"?

The real cal howard said:
"Best friends"
Imagine how Mako must feel...
Mako friendzoned Gamagori and Ryuko friendzoned Mako OVO

The real cal howard said:
"Best friends"
Imagine how Mako must feel...
Mako should be in there with them too you know......

Btw I wanted Bolin X Korra more lol

One of these days imma rewatch the whole Avatar franchise for the lulz. I have a special attachment to it as it was among the first series I actually completed sincerely and that was long ago when I was 13-15 idk lol

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm pretty sure that Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are like, officially a couple.
Well they are two sides of the same coin as two aspects of the wheel of fortune, death and life, past and future, patience and aspiration, inevitability and possibility. And they certainly love each other (in all senses), but they do not live together.

Nah, Lambdadelta and Erika are rivals for Bernkastel's love.

And at this time of Bern is dating with Willard.

> Super Saiyan Beserker upsets Jiren, something we haven't seen before from any SSB-level opponent or even above [ He didn't even do anything close to this when fighting Goku during the beginning.... ]

> Many of the same statements of before ...

> Gets DRASTICALLY stronger in a Controlled State

Yet she is only SSG-level [ Possibly LOWER ] .

WTF

Upset? I don't recall Jiren ever changing his face expression or saying anything that would make us think he is worried about her. He just said i will take care of it and one-shotted saying my win.

He just demonstraded his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back