• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread L

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never though I'd say this, but I hope Kale is actually low tier SSB level then, or else I'm going to be rather confused. Does the community accept that the base Saiyans are greater than or equal to BOG SSG Goku after the reappearance of the SSG form? If one doesn't accept that, then the idea that the potara multiplier surpasses the god forms in strength is rather humorous. I happened to be neutral about this, until the reappearance of SSG in the anime.

Let's not forget that Goku is still very tired. He can't barley hold ssj3. Blue will probably drain the shit out of him and make it hard to accesss his full power.

Just animation nothing more. Also Hit was blured, while Dyspo nope to underline the diffrence in speed.

>just animation.

Not an argument. We see Hit move at the same speed as Dyspo plain as day, say what you want but visual evidence overrides whatever animation and hit being blurred is also used to accentuate his speed as the lines do for Dyspo. We see Hit move at the same speed, in slow motion no less to further showcase it. Then Hit managed to pull his arm, extend it and deck Dyspo in the gut before they made contact with less than a foot between them.

It is an argument. Also, we see Dyspo's hand movement being much faster including afterimages, than we see hit's energy only after the hit. So stop. The animation clearly shows the diffrence in speed.

And yet Hit can do a full body movement, pull his arm back, extend it and punch him before Dyspo reaches him despite being like a foot away, and we see them both moving towards each other at the same velocity.

Even if we factor in Dyspo's arms there the difference wouldn't even be 2x.

Imagethisisdoneonpurpose
It's done on purpose to show the speed diffrence. Not discussing further.

Also, hit can move his hand forward, Dyspo moves them up and down in the same amount of time.

Yes, because they underline who moves faster by blurring the image of Hit and giving afterimages and a clean image to Dyspo, in order to show what Hit did(suspence) or else they would of done like with Goku.

Plus Hit could of never get as fast as Dyspo since he was blitzed causally before and even if he improved that's limited on his time skip.

I didn't really intend to start a debate, but this gets brought up often, and I noticed Hit, after adapting kept pace with Dyspo when boosted so I posted it.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Are we really arguing over something like over a month ago?
Don't blame me when they are still people who don't understand how animation works. And that think Hit is as fast as Dyspo.

I'm on a quiet holiday in Brittany and what do I see??

1- New group Dragon ball and I was not aware ??

2- Kafla is stronger than the SSB ???

I think it's "logical"

@FTW I love that laugh.

Kefka is da boss.

Also @Blanked and J-man what the **** are you doing arguing over that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back