• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I heard that Supes might be infinitely above baseline but I'm not sure.

I mean, Xeno Goku is tens of thousands of times baseline so it might be a stomp either way.

Welp, Xeno Goku Vs. another 2-A just got made and it was a stomp immediately, even when using a weaker version of said 2-A...

It begins.

AKM sama said:
Am I the only one saddened by the fact that we won't be able to reach "Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100/C"?
I've lowkey been preparing myself to immediately make the 100th thread and compose a special image for it lol

AKM sama said:
Am I the only one saddened by the fact that we won't be able to reach "Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100/C"?
We'll just have 92 and beyond in the new forum.

I was gonna make the 100th.

Too bad we can't reach 100 in the new forums, because the number of comments for a thread will be unlimited.

Close it when it hits 500 and make a new one anyways ovo

I dont understand the point of UI....the point of it is to be able to have your body move on its own (so pretty much dodge all attacks) yet the moment someone is as strong or stronger, then its pretty much just a transformation.

Seriously its like a contradiction of itself

It's not. It just eliminates the time taken for the signals to reach brain, brain processing that info, and sending signals back to the body. So that the body can move on it's own without wasting any time, so that your hand can take less time to block someone's punch. It doesn't make your hand go any faster to block someone's punch, so faster beings can still blitz.

There's Ultra Instinct, the ability that Angels have mastered, and Beerus is still perfecting, and then there are the forms (-Sign- and simply Ultra Instinct) that Goku has used. The forms are the result of his limit breaking after being pushed to his absolute limits as a result of the Universe 7 Genkidama backfiring on it, and then other subsequent fallouts, which would logically boost his power. It seems that his body is reacting to moments like the Genkidama, Kefla, and Jiren as life or death situations and evolves in order to counter it.

It was barely holding on when it had the highest AP for its tier. Now it moved into DnD, Marvel and SMT territory, it doesn't even have that going for it.

Look at the ongoing matches. One is a concluded FRA Train for Thanos. Another pits Trunks against a chick with subjective reality and fate-hax. Another pits Goku against a guy with death-hax. Another is a stomp for Superman.

Guys, making fights now is the worst idea. Wait until we know at least how far DB is into 2-A.

I know that we are all excited, but this tier isn't that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back