• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things:

1. That picture is absolute heresy. The Lord Almighty would never stand for such a bodily display from Broly.

2. What PaChi2 said.

Considering everything that happened in the recent chapter, I'm betting Goku will get into Complete UI in this battle, and that Vegeta will be superior to the current UI Omen Goku, whenever he arrives.

Alright so i found in a youtube comment that there was an interview that Akira said that DBS Goku and Vegeta SSB was more than a match for Fused Zamasu but Toei instead decided to change that

BlackeJan said:
Alright so i found in a youtube comment that there was an interview that Akira said that DBS Goku and Vegeta SSB was more than a match for Fused Zamasu but Toei instead decided to change that
I guess Toyotaro sort of did that? I prefer how the anime did it though. I don't like how Toyotaro nerfs all the villains/antagonists.

Makes you wonder, if he nerfs all antagonists, then naturally he nerfed Moro. So imagine how OP Moro might be in the anime XD?

Yeah, Toriyama's draft originally had SSJB Goku and Vegeta working together to fight Fused Zamas, but Toyotaro told him to add Vegetto instead. I guess Toei also got the idea from him.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
GOOD LUCK GETTING THROUGH MY ARMY OF FREEZA CORP. APPOINTED LAWYERS!!! AND THAT'S NOT A BATTLE YOU WANNA HAVE, SIR!
Would be easier to just embrace Legends art you crazy bastard
OH YEAH?! I HAVE A SUPREME KAI SYMPATHETIC TO MY CAUSE, SUCK IT!

But that would be admitting defeat, my persistent adversary.

OH YEAH?! I HAVE A SUPREME KAI SYMPATHETIC TO MY CAUSE, SUCK IT!

But that would be admitting defeat, my persistent adversary.

OH YEAH!? WELL I HAPPEN TO BE QUITE WELL ACQUAINTED WITH A CERTAIN PURPLE CAT OF DOOM.... HIS NAME RHYMES WITH BEEGUS, AND HE HAS A NO TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS SHIT TASTE AND "COCKY" SUPREME KAIS, SO YOU AND YOUR SYMPATHETIC SHINJIN WEAKLING CAN KISS YOUR EXISTENCE GOODBYE!!

Why?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
OH YEAH!? WELL I HAPPEN TO BE QUITE WELL ACQUAINTED WITH A CERTAIN PURPLE CAT OF DOOM.... HIS NAME RHYMES WITH BEEGUS, AND HE HAS A NO TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS SHIT TASTE AND "COCKY" SUPREME KAIS, SO YOU AND YOUR SYMPATHETIC SHINJIN WEAKLING CAN KISS YOUR EXISTENCE GOODBYE!!

Why?
OH YEAH?! ...Well I'm ******.

Because destiny says so

Much like Zamasu, you too did nothing wrong. It's not your fault you were born with shit taste, but a Hakaishin's job is to cleanse the universe, so it couldn't be helped.

You guys really suck huh...If I don't tell you to create a new thread around 400 comments, you guys just let it go to 500 and automatically close without even linking to the new thread smh

Not every Legends render is good.

Lollipop The King said:
Legends art is boring and the fact everyone prefers it disgusts me.

Thank you for coming to my Zed Talk, we have free juice near the exit
The only reason I'm quoting you is because your pun on Zed Talk was amazing and deserves acknowledgement. Kudos. I disagree but kudos.

@Mask Green

Are you the one making those renders? And, if so, do you mind if I use the Super Vegito render for my profile?

I'm sure this was brought up before, but I think it's necessary to make a Toei Majin Buu profile because he's so important for Toei scaling and has drastically different feats. A lot of characters scale from him, so I think he's going to be great to have.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@Mask Green
Are you the one making those renders? And, if so, do you mind if I use the Super Vegito render for my profile?
Sorry, but I only find them on DeviantArt. I don't do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back