• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I didn't get to save meme at all. Can somebody show it to me outside of discussion, please? Also, yes. I am looking forward to see the next episodic scenes with Hit and Goku. To see who actually won or would it result in a draw.

Dekoshu said:
Sorry. I didn't get to save meme at all. Can somebody show it to me outside of discussion, please? Also, yes. I am looking forward to see the next episodic scenes with Hit and Goku. To see who actually won or would it result in a draw.
Well, Faisal can restore the replys for a moment and then add this page to the Wayback Machine to get them saved.

Dekoshu said:
Go to contribution of a members's profile, then go to uploads You'll find all the images

Dekoshu said:
As a Goku fanboy, I would like to see him beat Hit and any new hax he possibly has under his sleeves... but it looks like Hit will win (going by the NEP).

I don't think Hit will kill Goku, I think Hit will keep Goku alive so he (Hit) can keep improving like him (Goku).

So Hit stopping time and/or skipping indefinitely like Heaven Ascension DIO, but skipping included? But when at full power? If that were the case, Goku has to risk using over x10. Heaven Ascension HIT/Hit, even worse.

Dekoshu said:
So Hit stopping time and/or skipping indefinitely like Heaven Ascension DIO, but skipping included? But when at full power? If that were the case, Goku has to risk using over x10. Heaven Ascension HIT/Hit, even worse.
Inb4 Goku goes Kaio-Kenx20 and can freely move in said time stop.

Faster. Than. Time.

Dekoshu said:
VERY risky to go x20 if goku can go over x20 oh boy one hell of a fight lol

It is very likely that he does this.He would logically die but hey since when does tori give a crap about logic and It would be odd if he didn't especially since he has done it against Frieza.I mean what else could happen

Xali990 said:
It is very likely that he does this.He would logically die but hey since when does tori give a crap about logic and It would be odd if he didn't especially since he has done it against Frieza.I mean what else could happe
Death is not an issue in Dragon Ball, it's more like an annoyance lol.

Death is not an issue in Dragon Ball, it's more like an annoyance lol.

True that's what makes it highly likely

Give anybody Hit's no-nonsense, businesslike personality, Beerus's, Goku's, Whis' and Vados' power levels and have Bulma smacked, let's say she won't be easily surviving that unless Vegeta decided to actually wish for the Dragon or whatever to actually make her stronger, which isn't easily happening anytime soon.

Bulma would have died.

Who cares Vegeta would win why didn't Toriyama have her killed off with decapitation for Vegeta's W!!!

I mean that's PG right and dragon balls.......

Nah, Vegeta getting trashed by a major villain is another classic DBZ trope.

And oh boy, do I love seeing Vegeta getting trashed around.

i just hope eos goku and vegeta are equals and some crazy massively powered up mastered beyond god ki vegito finishes the final villain

I really hope Frost makes a heel―face turn.. he was my 2nd fav char until Akira "killed" him (Ôù×ÔÇ©Ôùƒ)

If not, well, at least (I think) Hit will join the Z-Fighters (or something).

I s u-c l o n e said:
Alexcar3000 said:
I want the Time Loli to be canon! ( ´¥ƒÒâ«´¥ƒ) (she's Tier 2 btw)
How?
She can create and delete timelines (she was going to do that to Future Trunks' timeline before she decided to make him a Time Patroller).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back