• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Wukong said:
KuuIchigo said:
That is what I thought. But I see people say Goku has infinite speed or is faster than time.
Because that's the logical point towards the scene. Those saying it's time resistance don't understand this is time skipping which only effects the user of time skipping and no one else, it's not time stop where it effects everyone.
Actually it is time stop,Jaco & Kais explained in episode,herms transleted correctly.It's time stop and that's way Jaco who has best vision can't see him.Yea,btw.DId any1 actually mentioned and upgraded that Jaco can pretty much see anyone & anything moving without problem because of his eyes

"Goku is faster than >>time. He's unbeatable unless it is God Himself that comes down and stops him. Not even the writer himself can stop Goku, he can't even see him, let alone touch him with his eraser."

Said Darth Vader on a comicvine thread.

I love this.

Goku and Hit's battle is exciting! At last, the conclusion is looming near, but are Beers and Champa getting in their way!?

Goku and Hit's battle was thought to be at its climax but...? Mutually accepting their strength, Goku and Hit's fight rises to a new height! But, there is a big handicap!! Since Hit works as an assassin, he can't bring forth his true strength unless "killing" is in his mind! It's a tournament where killing is forbidden... and that's when Goku makes a certain proposal.

Another fight starts during the match!?

Beers -> Beers knows Goku is at an disadvantage in a deathmatch. He ferociously opposes a rule change!! VS Champa -> Champa approves of Goku's opinion. That's solely for his team's victory.

Goku's the reason a quarrel started Goku's well aware that, if a deathmatch is authorized, he'll be in a disadvantage. But, the desire to fight with all his power is what moves him.

This week's Piccolo Watching over a severely wounded Goku!

Kaiouken's time comes to its limit and Goku drops to the ground! He is worn-out and can't move, so a complaining Piccolo goes to pick him up.

Alexcar3000 said:
"Goku is faster than >>time. He's unbeatable unless it is God Himself that comes down and stops him. Not even the writer himself can stop Goku, he can't even see him, let alone touch him with his eraser."
Said Darth Vader on a comicvine thread.

I love this.
XDDDDD

y u do dis. I'm trying to study for an exam.

EXAMS ARE FOR THE WEAK! (Says the guy that's gotten a perfect score on every exam thus far)

the hype is gonna be higher when either Zarama or his Dragon Appears and the thread is gonna be filled with 2-C? high 3-A? i can see it already

Hello! I'm back.

@TheArcosia Tier 2 is almost confirmed (Multi-Universal reality warping), but what if... Zarama (or his dragon) is capable of granting any sort of crazy wish?

Like, if someone wishes to be the most powerful being in existence, what Tier would said being be?

Zuno (who seems to be Omniscient) said that the dragon doesn't have any limits regarding what wish can be made.

What's the most crazy wish you can think of?

Alexcar3000 said:
Hello! I'm back.

@TheArcosia Tier 2 is almost confirmed (Multi-Universal reality warping), but what if... Zarama (or his dragon) is capable of granting any sort of crazy wish?

Like, if someone wishes to be the most powerful being in existence, what Tier would said being be?

Zuno (who seems to be Omniscient) said that the dragon doesn't have any limits regarding what wish can be made.

What's the most crazy wish you can think of?
"I wish to be beyond omnipotent" would by the craziest that I can think of.

And now for the Coup de Grace...

What's a time stopper's favorite song

Hit Me Baby by Britney Spears.

I deserve to be exiled from VsBattles...

The real cal howard said:

Just......Shut Up.......I can't take it......These jokes are too bad......

The real cal howard said:

You shouldn't have done that.

Tomato of DOOM

Roun12 said:
I'm going to pose a question.
What would you give to make Dragon Ball Tier 2 or Tier 1?
My soul is actually sealed away in a place unknown to mankind, so I can't give you that... I guess I could give you a hug instead. Would that suffice?

Alexcar3000 said:
Roun12 said:
My soul is actually sealed away in a place unknown to mankind, so I can't give you that... I guess I could give you a hug instead. Would that suffice?
It'd have to be REALLY GOOD hug.

Roun12 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Roun12 said:
It'd have to be REALLY GOOD hug.
Trust me it will... no homo, of course.

I like that Hitto pokes fun at the way Goku screams like he broke the 4th wall and have heard our arguments over the years he has transcended even his own multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back