• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aimenaltair said:
I can see Screwattack and FTDS Drooling on this new lifting strength feat, Screwattack will do a re-match and use it while ignoring the universal punchs, and FTDS will say manga is more canon than the anime and i'll be like
User222437 pic71490 1370609620 thumb
FTDS has been saying that since Super came out. It doesn't matter what you give him, he'll just say that it's not true.

Aimenaltair said:
I can see Screwattack and FTDS Drooling on this new lifting strength feat, Screwattack will do a re-match and use it while ignoring the universal punchs, and FTDS will say manga is more canon than the anime and i'll be like
User222437 pic71490 1370609620 thumb
Screwattack already ignores the universal punches

Toriyama.....Why you do this to me?....D-Did I do something wrong?.....AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR SOME CONSISTENCY IN DRAGON BALL!?!?!?

Who cares about this 1000 tons thing? Lifting strength is not all that important in fights. Not even in real life does if automatically determine things. (FYI the second guy is capable of crushing an apple with one hand )

Especially in fictional VS debates when you have insane gaps in AP, speed, dura, etc. Being able to destroy a universe in a few hits will always mean more than bench pressing a planet a few times. Even if people want to downplay Goku's lifting strength, just let them. It really means nothing lol

Roun12 said:
Toriyama.....Why you do this to me?....D-Did I do something wrong?.....AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR SOME CONSISTENCY IN DRAGON BALL!?!?!?
Calm. Lifting Strength means nothing in a fight. Goku has reached 3-A and Vegeta will follow him. Screwattack and FTDS(still don't know who/what that is) can say whatever they want, but we all know they're wrong.

The real cal howard said:
Why do we even have lifting strength?
Same reason as striking strength. Most cases, the striking strength is the same as AP, so redundant

OBD created this stuff so they know better

The real cal howard said:
Why do we even have lifting strength?
Like Faisal said Lifting Strength can translate into AP at times. However lifting more than your opponent means nothing if your opponent has greater AP, speed, durability or hax. Also this Wiki is not just meant for fights/matches but for indexing the stats, powers and abilities of characters as well.

Hit vs Goku = Jotaro as a Saiyan and DIO as an alien who is unaffected by Sunlight and is a literal hitman.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Shock97 said:
Dragon Emperor lV said:
I'd rather get a better translation than to just jump to conclusions.
At least this way we are ready for worst case scenario lol
True.
We already have Base Goku's lifting feats to pull from.

The downplayers won't get a chance heh.
We also know that Vegeta is weaker than Goku, so the feat doesn't apply to him.

Hahahaha

Say exactly 1000tons seems to be very accurate to be true. ~

Like "It must weight about 1000tons!"

Anyway ... Anime > Manga. ;-;

Vados telekinesis feat with 6 planet sized Dragon Balls (effortless feat) > All.

SomebodyData said:
Don't make it laggy guys...
Nah. The faster they put more replies the sooner I can make a new thread and post my meme which I would've done this time had you not made it before me :(

Yes. This is quite great and all, but let's stop the quoting thing before it goes into berserk mode, please. Anyway. The next episodic fight will lead to something: Does Goku in his Super Saiyan Blue with Kaioken will be able to fight any longer against Hit? Will Goku and Hit will continue to have a real life experience of feeling they're in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

Dekoshu said:
Yes. This is quite great and all, but let's stop the quoting thing before it goes into berserk mode, please. Anyway. The next episodic fight will lead to something: Does Goku in his Super Saiyan Blue with Kaioken will be able to fight any longer against Hit? Will Goku and Hit will continue to have a real life experience of feeling they're in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?
I think he's going to boost his kaioken to x20.

Just a theory though.

How about the feat at the end of episode 39 where Goku fires the kamehameha and both Goku and Hit disappeares and appears in the kamehameha wave. The wave then hits the glas/wall?

Pannaliciour said:
How about the feat at the end of episode 39 where Goku fires the kamehameha and both Goku and Hit disappeares and appears in the kamehameha wave. The wave then hits the glas/wall?
It makes Hit 3-A, considering in the NEP Hit is still standing.

Alexcar3000 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
This thread has gone downhill.
like every other one :<
I think we should rename this thread to "Dragon Ball Super Memes Discussion Thread".
tbh this meme nonsense has gone on enough

we got entire sites for that

maybe a more serious db discussion relating to proper speculation would help

I s u-c l o n e said:

^^^^^^^^^
This thread is basically 90% memes and 10% actual discussion.

Why not rename this thread and then make a proper "Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 9"?

Alexcar3000 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:

^^^^^^^^^
This thread is basically 90% memes and 10% actual discussion.
Why not rename this thread and then make a proper "Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 9"?
as i said, we can fix it by actually discussing db related stuff

cuz honestly at this point, the memes seem forced

as i said, we can fix it by actually discussing db related stuff

cuz honestly at this point, the memes seem forced
Alright. Let's see if we can fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back