• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus1000 said:
I think we are gonna see better hax next episode and it also looks like hit is gonna win after all
I'm betting on the Time Skip going up to 10 seconds and it being revealed he actually erases time, just like the Jojo ability Hit's Time Manipulation is almost word for word based on lol.

Shock97 said:
I'm betting on the Time Skip going up to 10 seconds and it being revealed he actually erases time, just like the Jojo ability Hit's Time Manipulation is almost word for word based on lol.
Hit will be revealed to be a crime boss from Universe 6 Italy and have a stand named King Crimson.

Can't wait.

Guyx said:
I predict that Goku will be 1-A in ten years. I'll probaly be right.
a person can dream m8 i wish for 0 goku though lol but whatever

a person can dream m8 i wish for 0 goku though lol but whatever

If Dbs continue we'll have godgods and multiversal beings and stuff. Dbs will probaly evolve into Suggverse.

But why you people want DBS so much t2 and t1 and such?if that was to happen,that wouldn't be DB anymore

the Person on 41 can only be Monaka, Mirai Trunks or Zarama but i doubt that its Mirai Trunks cuz he is to weak to oppose Champa. Monaka i doubt aswell he is a total Amateur he would get murdered by Champa only one that can Oppose Champa is Zarama. So i hope they go with that.

Strmi said:
But why you people want DBS so much t2 and t1 and such?if that was to happen,that wouldn't be DB anymore
Well there's only three ways Dbs can go, the power curve slows down, they get weaker or going further. The third alternative is more inline with the series.

TheArcosian said:
the Person on 41 can only be Monaka, Mirai Trunks or Zarama but i doubt that its Mirai Trunks cuz he is to weak to oppose Champa. Monaka i doubt aswell he is a total Amateur he would get murdered by Champa only one that can Oppose Champa is Zarama. So i hope they go with that.
What do u mean 41 isn't it episode 40 where we will have someone opposing champa

Constant power creep doesn't mean they're going to start hopping up infinitely on a dimensional scale and eventually surpass dimensions, concepts and logic.

End of 40 you will see the glimpse of that Inviduall (mostlikely covered in shadows like usual in Anime) but i doubt that they will show the Person in fully only the Preview of 41 right after the 40 Episode or literally Episode 41.

Promestein said:
Constant power creep doesn't mean they're going to start hopping up infinitely on a dimensional scale and eventually surpass dimensions, concepts and logic.
true i think only certain Characters in Dragon Ball (that will be created for the STory) could be made 2 - 1 B Realm max but not Goku/Vegeta they only will someday reach either very High 3-A or low 2-C and then it stops.

Promestein said:
Wanna bet?

Promestein said:
I imagine that powering up to the limit in DBS breaking all haxes lol but it can happen.......

Penguinkingpin said:
I imagine at the end of DBS after fighting some Tier 2 or something, Goku exceeds the multiverse or some **** like that and turns into an embodiement of infinite infinite infinities.
oh man that would be SWEET

Kinda like how The Presence from DC represents Humanity's beliefs and imaginations, except Goku would do the same thing but represent everyone's hopes for a savior, someone who'd save them when they'd need it most.

Penguinkingpin said:
Kinda like how The Presence from DC represents Humanity's beliefs and imaginations, except Goku would do the same thing but represent everyone's hopes for a savior, someone who'd save them when they'd need it most.
But, there's a problem, how will they then milk the franchise?

i went to Kanzenshuu only Difference was we got a small Summary that the Doppelganger is due the Sacred Water so that vegeta trains to a new height!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back