• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Wall of text

OK...but why tho?

Those walls of texts are disturbing....

It's just a fictional story! Imagine what he will do fot a college project lol. Just how much free time do you have on your hand Cyro?

What part of replies made you think I disagree with his interest? I am posting on the same freaking fourm.

It just, Cyro's walls never fail to amaze me.

Anyone know what's the naming pun for the demon gods ? i remember it's food based (as usual) but i don't remember what kind of food.

Edit : I remembered, most of them are named after sauces.

ZERO7772 said:
Those walls of texts are disturbing....
It's just a fictional story! Imagine what he will do fot a college project lol. Just how much free time do you have on your hand Cyro?
Not much, considering I am a full-time student. I just type and think fast.

Dragomer said:
Anyone know what's the naming pun for the demon gods ? i remember it's food based (as usual) but i don't remember what kind of food.

Edit : I remembered, most of them are named after sauces.
Most of them are sauces but Towa's is eternity while Mechikabura goes in line with Dabura, Bibidi, Babadi, and Buu.

Most of them are sauces but Towa's is eternity while Mechikabura goes in line with Dabura, Bibidi, Babadi, and Buu.

Eternity? So DBH is finally 2-A?

Ionliosite said:
LOL No, he meant Towa's name is a Japanese word for eternity, nothing 2-A.
I want to hear what made you think that i was serious.

Actually i want to hear what you thought i mean't, cuz you definitely got it wrong.

What do you think Toyotaro using the daizenshuu map to litteraly represent U7 could have as an impact on the manga version's stats ? wouldn't it make Goku stupidly faster due to the snake way ?

It's 'at least' 40x due to X20 vs 50%, yes.

This makes perfect sense so why isn't it being used? It doesn't even require the Daizenshu multipliers.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
It's 'at least' 40x due to X20 vs 50%, yes.
This makes perfect sense so why isn't it being used? It doesn't even require the Daizenshu multipliers.
Because it's not all that precise since saying 50% Freezer is dead equal to Goku's kamehameha is nonsense since he tanked it with mere scratches and later tanked the spirit bomb with rather minor injury.

So the 'at least 40x' only tell us what it can't be below, it doesn't give us a precise number.

With the lowest possible low ball SSJ would still be a 20X multiplier. Unless someone is willing to argue that Kaiokenx20 is greater than SSJ....

UchihaSlayer96 said:
With the lowest possible low ball SSJ would still be a 20X multiplier. Unless someone is willing to argue that Kaiokenx20 is greater than SSJ....
Since power in dbz means strain in your body, the fact that ssj doesn't seen to hurt your body proves that it is weaker than any form of kaioken.

I really wish i knew how to make cross words on mobile.

Add two of these in between your sentences: < s >

Also make sure that the second one has a "/" before the s as well.

Since power in dbz means strain in your body, the fact that ssj doesn't seen to hurt your body proves that it is weaker than any form of kaioken.

I really wish i knew how to make cross words on mobile.

I'm glad to know you're joking lol. At least I hope you are.....

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I remember in a interview that Toriyama felt as if SSJ was a 10x multiplier, but changed it to 50x

Cz that would be dumb considering only a few chapters ago he used Kaioken x20 which is > 10x multiplier lol

Unless he meant 10x stronger than even kaioken x20 ovo

AKM sama said:
Cz that would be dumb considering only a few chapters ago he used Kaioken x20 which is > 10x multiplier lol
Unless he meant 10x stronger than even kaioken x20 ovo
Maybe, wait? If he meant it as a 10x Kaioken x20, wouldn't that mean its a 200x increase from base, if I haven't done the maths wrong

Some new info about Big Bang Universe

Fu wants to create a new universe.

And for that he's collected what remained of Hearts' Universe Seed and grew it into a Cosmic Tree. The tree's branches extend all over the 12 universes and collects energy from each of them.

Afterwards, he'll make use of Mechikabura's former Chaos Bird, Dogi-Dogi, which holds the necessary power for the creation of a new universe.

ES4Lef9VAAACqTt

Dragomer said:
Jaco said humans aren't shit technology wise outside of Bulma and given how flying is some uber technique by earthlings standard but even fodders Freezer soldiers can fly.

So i doubt Humans are anything special in term of ki and technology, not until Gohan publish his book on ki at least.

We are told that humans are special in their capacity to produce powerfull hybrid, IE, the three eye clan and the Half-Saiyans, beyond that, even DBO has the whole humanity replaced with Saiyan hybrid.
Meanwhile in dbz

Cell-0 kjuyjth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back