• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragomer said:
Ovrhide said:
Dragomer said:
AKM sama said:
Then what's the correct one? IIRC all translations more or less say the same thing.
According to him, the correct one is the Viz translation, here : https://i.imgur.com/NqzYo1a.jpgThat's what he claim at least, i personaly have no idea.
viz tends to change things a lot in translations. so getting the japanese scan to see would be better.

i remember discussing with someone who believe Jiren was weaker than belmod in the manga strength wise because the viz translation stated he was only superior skill wise, even tho the original japanese scan stated it was 'battle power'
As i said, it's only what the subreddit mod told me and the viz thing is the only thing he gave, nothing else, i personaly don't know either way.
Though i'm VERY doubtful of Viz translation, i trust Kazenshuu more.
as long as it is herms, then yes, theres nothing to worry about. im just super skeptical of viz as like i said, they arent that faithful to translations

im surprised conscidering it is official translations

Question related to this: how far into 3-A are GT characters such as SSJ4 Goku and Syn Shenron? Which 3-A characters would base BoG (post-limit breaking) Goku match/stomp?

ima use seths mentality to upgrade touhou to 2-A.

if base goku is 2-C in his eyes, then theres no problem with seeing 4-A naruto, 3-A bleach, ect.

its like he sees a statement, and he adds his own OP headcanon.

tho he is right about base goku growing super fast

Exactly one year ago, December of 2018, DBS:Broly was released.

Now one whole year later, we wait for Gogeta to kick ass again to end the year with a bang again (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

Damn time sure flow fast~

Zamasu Chan said:
I don't think Seth believes in universal bleach.
im not saying he does, im saying with his mentality, its easy to see universal bleach and solar system level naruto.

he already has naruto god tiers at 4-B.

Since the Borly Movie was very successful, and they said that they wanted to make more DB Movies in the future, is it possible that we may get one before an actual return of the TV show? And if so, what would it even be like?

Can't imagine the new movie dropping before 2021 tbh.

They said Broly was excessively powerful and they want to take different approach with the next villain other than just raw strength this time around.The description awfully fits with Moro tbh.

Assuming Moro arc finishes in middle 2020, a movie in 2021 would be perfect.

A new movie was confirmed to be in development. Moro's arc seems too long and complex to be in an hour and half movie, maybe something else?

Ok so new one

Again Goku stomps. Unless you come with some crazy headcanon that Fatigued base Goku is stronger than Pre-ToP Blue Goku Jiren isn't beating any version of Blue Goku.

ArgosaxDespair said:
A new movie was confirmed to be in development. Moro's arc seems too long and complex to be in an hour and half movie, maybe something else?
Maybe 2 parts movie? Or could it be 2 hours+ movie that cuts some stuff like the Z warrior fighting Moro's gang or something.

You are right that Moro arc is becoming too big for a movie to adapt it.

Ok so new one

Again Goku stomps. Unless you come with some crazy headcanon that Fatigued base Goku is stronger than Pre-ToP Blue Goku Jiren isn't beating any version of Blue Goku.

Goku in no way stomps if fatigued Jiren can tank attacks from C17.

Ok so new one

Goku in no way stomps if fatigued Jiren can tank attacks from C17.

Jiren didn't tank anything, he was getting blasted around.

Same Jiren had issues with fatigued Frieza and base Goku. That whole fight doesn't make much sense since #17 should be able to solo Jiren by himself if the latter can't handel base Goku but eh.

Steve Rogers1 said:
I can't see this being about the TV series. It'll probably be the movie instead.
Nah, a movie wouldn't be finished before 2021 at least, unless they rush it to all hell.

17 can't get weaker by getting fatigued, because well, he doesn't get fatigued. But how come people assume that 17 can't get weaker even after being massively injured physically?

AKM sama said:
17 can't get weaker by getting fatigued, because well, he doesn't get fatigued. But how come people assume that 17 can't get weaker even after being massively injured physically?
This. I always hear that, too; "17 doesn't have limitless energy, he could hardly move by the end of ToP and that was only 48 minutes!"

Because he was probably suffering from broken bones and shit. Like, infinite energy =/= ability to operate at peak efficiency while seriously injured. 17 never got really WEAKER either, at least in terms of energy; his energy attacks were just as potent at the end of the ToP, when he could hardly move, as they were at the start of the ToP.

Actually, having infinite stamina doesn't mean they couldn't get weaker. Gohan lost more than half of his power when he was seriously injured by Cell.

That's actually true. Your body won't function well if you have broken rib or arm for example regardless of your stamina.

17 being that at end of ToP makes sense.

Physically weaker, sure, I suppose, but I'm speaking specifically about the potency of 17's energy attacks, because of their source. His capacity for manipulating energy was shown to have no noticeable detriment from start to finish, even when his physical capacity was limited by his injuries. It's how his attacks were able to harm Jiren at all despite the injuries he'd already suffered when he and Freeza, and then after a bit Goku fought Jiren together.

Infinite stamina doesn't mean that his energy output remains same even if he gets weaker though. There is no correlation between those two. His infinite energy source only means that his stamina will never run out and he'll never get tired or fatigued...until the day he dies and then I suppose it could be fit inside another person ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back