• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO7772 said:
Genuine question: How would UI help Goku counter Moro? Unless he pulls some BS like "I have total control over my Ki you can't absorb it" I don't see how it help at all.
It really doesn't help, but maybe he's talking about like one-shotting Moro before he does something?

JohnCenaNation said:
It's bothering me on why Merus is more powerful than Galactic King, once again Dragon Ball Super makes no sense.
I'm sure all Merus did was be learn how to use a gun then out of no where became stronger 😂

So Vegeta really is going to Yardrat to see if he could learn some moves from the Yardrats and Goku was about to go SSG against Merus.

If we make manga vegeta profile rember he has blue evolution

It just gives him a different aura and darker blue hair unlike the anime

Hard to tell with it being manga but there is one colored image of it

SSGSSE Vegeta manga color

Hst master said:
JohnCenaNation said:
It's bothering me on why Merus is more powerful than Galactic King, once again Dragon Ball Super makes no sense.
This is assuming a King is always strong why? Look at the King in BC, he's fodder.
Didn't Jiya mentioned that the Galactic King is said to be much more powerful than any of the other members of the Galactic Patrol?

Ryukama said:
Does anyone really think Henry VIII could've beaten one of his knights in a 1 on 1 fight?
Or that Trump could beat a UFC fighter?

Just cause you're the leader doesn't mean you're physically the strongest.
If the main representent of a faction said that the chief of said faction is stronger than any member, it is totaly reasonable to assume it is true.

So yeah, since it was litteraly said he was the strongest of the galactic patrol, the King should be the strongest, it has nothing to do with assuming that King = Stronger.

They linked Android 21 to the main universe, but only as a FighterZ character. So the new one will probably fall under the same category. The equivalent of a parallel universe I guess.

If the main representent of a faction said that the chief of said faction is stronger than any member, it is totaly reasonable to assume it is true.

This was stated in a spin off one shot when the character's concept wasn't even properly thought of yet. Not to mention Merus himself is the number one Patrolman.

Hst master said:
This was stated in a spin off one shot when the character's concept wasn't even properly thought of yet. Not to mention Merus himself is the number one Patrolman.
This 'spin off one shot' is still obviously canon, just like DB Minus is so it still count, it was litteraly made by the original Author and even DBS Broly include it in it's canon.

Hst master said:
And it's subsequently taken over by new content, just like Minus did.
When was Minus or Jaco ever taken over by new content ? Hell, in this very chapter, Jaco said to Goku the exact same thing he said to Bulma's sister in Jaco the galactic patrolman.

Both are canon and one of them stated directly that the King was the strongest so assuming he is indeed the strongest is legitimate.

I never said Minus got retconned nor did I say anything about Jaco. I said it's subsequently taken over by new content just like Minus did. Or more specifically like Minus did to Bardock: The Father of Goku.

Hst master said:
I never said Minus got retconned nor did I say anything about Jaco. I said it's subsequently taken over by new content just like Minus did. Or more specifically like Minus did to Bardock: The Father of Goku.
Minus didn't take over Bardock, It was simply never canon contrary to what people though and Toriyama referencing it in a manga panel, stuff like that happen.

Ok so people are saying about Merus is that he's not actually strong but he has amazing speed and perception that he can actually keep up with the stronger foes hence why he needs a weapons to take on enemies and not only that but Goku wants to learn to have his body reacts from Merus

Dragomer said:
https://twitter.com/KenXyro/status/1163686433262977024
Apparently, the backstory of the Ginyu force will be revealed in DBZ Kakarot, do we count it as canon since it's Toriyama who mentioned that the game will have backstory he didn't show in the manga and made the new character ?
Can you provide link to Toriyama's statement? IIRC the backstory is written by him and he said it's the one that is not included in the original manga. That should be considered canon.

Goku masters UI with Merus who already mastered it while Vegeta gets a cheap trick technique rather than the brute force boasts...

Wouldn't be surprised if he is actually the grand priest's kid that he doesn't want to acknowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back