• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 79

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're also the same people that say he kills Broly with 1%.

You can actually make an argument for that actually if you use some stupid statements from DBS anime.

Please keep Gogeta away from this...
Why ? we already got Vegito and it's good fun.

Wat one version of vegito was treated like shit while other version was treated like gold

I mean, they spout the "Piccolo is Gohan's real dad" bullshit constantly.

That certainly gets on my nerves.

I actually found that hilarious but people kept on beating a dead horse.

I mean, they spout the "Piccolo is Gohan's real dad" bullshit constantly.

That certainly gets on my nerves.

I'll give you that piccolo fit more of a uncle but people just keep beating that joke to the point they believe it

The worst in the fan base are either Broly fanboys or Gohan fanboys. We actually got a canon Broly that I like and wanked Broly is non-canon.

Gohan fanboys irritate me though. The sheer delusion they have regarding Gohan's importance is something I loathe. Don't get me started on the bones they throw at Gohan to bait his fanboys either.

There are also Vegeta fanboys but they have been humbled far more than Gohan fanboys and have actual reason to get salty over Vegeta being the designated jobber character for a less interesting character, Goku.

But the worst aren't fanboys. The worst members of the DB fandom are the freaking Goku haters. Many of them don't simply dislike Goku. They legitimately loathe him and like to whine over him constantly. Usually they are also fanboys of characters like Gohan and Vegeta, to make matters worse.

CryoTheMayo said:
The worst in the fan base are either Broly fanboys or Gohan fanboys. We actually got a canon Broly that I like and wanked Broly is non-canon.

Gohan fanboys irritate me though. The sheer delusion they have regarding Gohan's importance is something I loathe. Don't get me started on the bones they throw at Gohan to bait his fanboys either.

There are also Vegeta fanboys but they have been humbled far more than Gohan fanboys and have actual reason to get salty over Vegeta being the designated jobber character for a less interesting character, Goku.

But the worst aren't fanboys. The worst members of the DB fandom are the freaking Goku haters. Many of them don't simply dislike Goku. They legitimately loathe him and like to whine over him constantly. Usually they are also fanboys of characters like Gohan and Vegeta, to make matters worse.
Nah goku fanboys are particularly cancerous as well at times even worse than gohan and vegeta fanboys. End of the day each characters have there fair share of cancerous ***** to the point we can argue all day on who's the worst.

The real VS debate is which fanboy faction or hater faction is more cancerous. Broly fanboys have the art of wank down so they definitely rank up there.

I removed that comment, I was just tired and thought I was commenting on the "Important Dragon Ball Super Revisions" thread.

CryoTheMayo said:
Yeah, I think DBH Cooler REALLY needs his own profile now. Episode 12 has given him utterly insane power boosts as Meta Cooler and Golden Meta Cooler. He completely curbstomped SS3 Cumber. Episode link
We also need a Hearts profile.

It's reasonable to assume DBH Meta Cooler has all of the abilities of the movie, right? It was explicitly stated Cooler was altered by the Big Gete Star after all and I'm pretty sure everyone recognised Cooler, so he would have to have come from the movies.

In which case, he should have basically all of the abilities of Movie Cooler but with the power of his DBH incarnation.

I agree Hearts also, should, have his own profile. He's basically the strongest character in all of Dragon Ball currently.

CryoTheMayo said:
The real VS debate is which fanboy faction or hater faction is more cancerous. Broly fanboys have the art of wank down so they definitely rank up there.
>Goku fanboys This is a new trend.

Goku'w haters exist yeah, but I don't recall seeing a cancerous Goku fanboy.

Yeah. I have been around the DB fandom for a while but I never came across anyone that classified as "Goku fanboy"

Because Goku fanboy were only made as boogyeman by a bunch of guys who threw a shit fit everytime someone said Buu saga Goku was anywhere above planete level and Vegeta fans who would call that everyone who doesn't agree that Vegeta should replace Goku as the main character.

Warren Valion said:
CryoTheMayo said:
I agree Hearts also, should, have his own profile. He's basically the strongest character in all of Dragon Ball currently.
Who's Hearts?
The guy with the gravity power.

And i disagree that he is the strongest currently, we have no way to know how he stack up to Mechickabura (did he even throw a punch at someone yet ?), Finn and other heavy hitters while we know he is weaker than Zeno.

Who's Hearts?
The guy with the gravity power.

And i disagree that he is the strongest currently, we have no way to know how he stack up to Mechickabura (did he even throw a punch at someone yet ?), Finn and other heavy hitters while we know he is weaker than Zeno.

Finn is supposedly weaker than SS4 Gogeta and SDBH treated the fusion as trash compared to UI Goku, so I wouldn't call him a heavy hitter yet.

Mechickabura is a big unknown and he never fought anyone I think.

I never count Zeno. The only thing we know about Mechikabura is that he thinks Xeno Gogeta is an ant compared to him. That might sound great but Cumber barely got exhausted by Xeno Vegito to the point he couldn't transform.

Meta Cooler is about as strong as Cumber and Xeno Vegito. Golden Meta Cooler stomped SS3 Cumber effortlessly and we know Hearts is likely as strong or stronger than that.

So, from my perspective? Hearts and Meta Cooler are overall more impressive than Mechikabura right now, seem to be strong enough that the Xeno fusions would be jokes to them and are actually doing things to warrant believing their strength.

Mechikabura has done nothing but stand around like 5th Form Cooler. So I'm going to claim Hearts is the strongest due to him evidently being vastly superior to Cumber and having actual feats and scaling to warrant being impressive. I'd imagine he is considerably stronger than Cooler as well, who stomped SS3 Cumber easily and was tanking him in base.

Well in the game Hearts, Zamasu, and ss3 Cumber fought limit-breaker Jiren and were on the losing side, so MUI GP Goku and Jiren is likely the strongest.

This is starting to sound convoluted... How are fusions so low on the totem pole for actual threatening villains? How can you reasonably reach a level to get above that? I mean for crying out loud it's Xeno Gogeta. There no way any character should compare to the top villains unless their skin is blue.

The real cal howard said:
This is starting to sound convoluted... How are fusions so low on the totem pole for actual threatening villains? How can you reasonably reach a level to get above that? I mean for crying out loud it's Xeno Gogeta. There no way any character should compare to the top villains unless their skin is blue.
Truly, racism is alive and well today.

True, although Cumber also fought UIO Goku, Dyspo and GoD Toppo just before that. Cumber also claims LB Jiren is the 'strongest' he has fought so he's stronger than Post-GP UIO Goku, Pre-GP UI Goku and SS4 Xeno Vegito.

I don't think they were on the 'losing side' though. Hearts was the one that said the fight was over and he only left for the Universal release device. If we go based purely on the game canon it would go:

Mechikabura (statements) > Hearts (Base) ? LB Jiren >/= Xeno Vegito > SS3 Cumber (weakened?) > Post-GP UIO Goku (was exhausted and in base after using UIO against Cumber, Cumber was in SS3 and then fought LB Jiren)

We'll see how the game scales Cooler. Anime Cooler was only really Super Saiyan-level, even in Golden but game Cooler was partnered with SSG Goku against SS Cumber.

They abuse the fusion too much in DBH which made it really cheap and eventually they wrote themselves into the corner and they started fusing against everyone and their mother.

@Cryo Mechikabura said gogeta was an ant to him while in base still. Iirc ge have a higher form called demons lord or something. Although you are right he's yet to anything but they been hyping him up for years.

Daily reminder that we wouldn't have Low 2-C MFTL+ DB without Dragon Ball Evolution.
Don't you mean 2-C ovo

AKM sama said:
Daily reminder that we wouldn't have Low 2-C MFTL+ DB without Dragon Ball Evolution.
Don't you mean 2-C ovo
Lol for both!!!

I got a get question is the part about Dragon Ball Evolution real that it made Akira Toriyama want to continue the serie because it was this bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back