• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 79

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonEmperor23 :
Code:
in addition, both forms have a better control of ki (at least in the heros verse) since both can be used together with the kaioken

PaChi2 said:
Now let's make Janemba canon.
I want muh Janemba boi to wreck sh** and force Beerus to fight it.

I'd love that.
But he should be from another universe. We've had enough of U7 lore. It's time to explore the multiverse.

If Janemba is going to be confirmed in the next movie, that will suck a lot because I really want to see a rematch between Gogeta and Janemba, I would love it if Toei put a little Easter egg such as Gogeta saying 'Oh boy lets do this again' to Janemba, it would be cool if Cooler was confirmed and did the fusion dance with Frieza.

I'm going to bet and say Cooler is next.

Eh, I feel like Frieza doing the fusion dance isn't a good move. He learned from DBS Broly that even if he got a warrior strong enough to beat both Goku and Vegeta, they still have something beyond that. So if what he does to beat that is just copying what they did, well it would feel boring or lacking in creativity. I disagree with Cooler being the one to do it with Frieza too. I liked the idea of a big brother that didn't like his sibling.

I will go crazy and say something TOEI would never do

Make a new villain, focus less on fanservice and more on plot.

Yes, I am aware it's more likely that Bojack returns

Xantospoc said:
I will go crazy and say something TOEI would never do
Make a new villain, focus less on fanservice and more on plot.

Yes, I am aware it's more likely that Bojack returns
Given that DBS Broly was based on fanservice and is one of the best anime movie i'v seen, i'm gonna go on a limb and say i'm all for fanservice, especialy when it gave us both Broly and Chelai.

Yo guy's, I was thinking over the 5-B scaling chain in Dragon ball, and thought that there might be a way to get a rough numerical estimate of Goku's AP during the Saiyan Saga and Ginyu Force Saga (And of course to those that scale to him). Now if this was already discussed before and rejected or accepted, then forget about this as Im just being stupid then hehe.

Now then, let's begin.

69.69 Zettatons < or = Goku(BoZ) < Saibaman right? Well when Krillin used that scattershot move after Yamcha's death, he one shotted three Saibamen at once. Now remember, each one of the shots that killed a Saibamen originated from a single beam that he shot towards Vegeta, Nappa, and the Saibamen, which mean that the original blasts AP is actually 209.07 Zettatons since the blast separated into five blasts,and three of those five blasts one shotted a creature that scales above 69.69 Zettatons. If this is correct, then Goku after training with King Kai would scale to being above or equal to Krillins scatterblast since the blast came from Krillin himself and Post King Kai training Goku is far stronger then Krillin at this time.

So this would basically mean that:

Goku (Post King Kai training)= or > 209.07 Zettatons

Goku with Kaio-ken= 418.14 Zettatons

Goku with Kaio-ken x3= 627.21 Zettatons

Goku with Kaio-ken x4= 836.28 Zettatons

Now Pre-Zenkai Namek Saga Goku should at least scale to his Kaio-ken x4 Saiyan Saga self since his power level was higher in his base form during the Namek Saga then his Kaio-ken x4 self back in the Saiyan Saga. So now that we got that out of the way, lets move on.

Goku (Ginyu Force Saga)= or > 836.28 Zettatons

Goku with Kaio-ken= 1,672.56 Zettatons

Goku with Kaio-ken x3= 2,508.84 Zettatons

Goku with Kaio-ken x4= 3,345.12 Zettatons

Now I don't know if he can reach higher levels of Kaio-ken at this time, so Ill just stop here. I believe that this would be Goku's AP throughout all of his 5-B forms during Z. Now whether this is accepted or not, Im not so sure, but this could atleast be taken into consideration (Now to wait for someone to call me a DB wanker lol). Just note that this is, in my opinion, a somewhat safe estimation, a mid-end scale, and you can get potentially higher numbers. Now Ill let you guy's decide whether this is acceptable or not, and who would scale to certain versions of Goku.

Frieza should become a GoD and master the mystical arts. I want my GoD Frieza with Homing Hakai beams blasting UI Goku.

I'll never understand everybody obsession with bringing back every old villain from the past. Let it go I want new shit instead of crap we got before with a new ring to it.

Tipper17 said:
I'll never understand everybody obsession with bringing back every old villain from the past. Let it go I want new shit instead of crap we got before with a new ring to it.
Cuz Broly did it and it worked. Now if their wish is granted, people will complain they aren't doing anything new.

Cuz Broly did it and it worked. Now if their wish is granted, people will complain they aren't doing anything new.

So? We don't need to go back and pick what villain should be brought back in the series. Zamasu and black were successful new villains and they should try to create guys like that instead of relying on nostalgia

I do think some movie villains could bring some interesting lore to the story. Cooler and Slug both come to mind for lore regarding Frieza and his race as well as Namek's history with the Super Dragon Balls and Namekian Book of Legends. Some others would be pointless to have canonised, such as Hirudegarn, Turles, Doctor Wheelo and Bojack.

Bojack and his team would be the best inclusion if they have a rich new lore and belong to one of the universes which didn't participate in the ToP.

It's possible if they tie more into their original origins with King Kai and just updated them to have had some issue with all the Kais. Maybe make them some people trying to break open the Demon Realm or bandits from the six universes that Zeno erased.

Demons are not the same thing as Makaioshin, it's pretty obvious that King Piccolo and Dabura aren't ex-Kaioshin.

Dragomer said:
Demons are not the same thing as Makaioshin, it's pretty obvious that King Piccolo and Dabura aren't ex-Kaioshin.
I was talking about this

[1]
King Piccolo's kanji, Ú¡ö, pronounced ma and meaning "Demon", "devil", or "evil spirit".

Ú¡ö prounced ma = demon or evil...etc

Ma-Kaioshin = Evil or Demon Kaioshi

The Demon Supreme Kais (Ú¡öþòîþÄïþÑ× Makaiōshi, lit. "God of the King of the Demon World") are entities who govern evil in the Demon Realm. From Dragon Ball: Super Exciting Guide .2009.

I have never said anything about them been releted because of been Demons lol.. I can see why you were confuse though

Tipper17 said:
So? We don't need to go back and pick what villain should be brought back in the series. Zamasu and black were successful new villains and they should try to create guys like that instead of relying on nostalgia
You can't be serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back