• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Valion said:
I don't like his green and purple outfit.
And I liked the jewelry he used to wear.
I liked the Toei Broly design too because it was different. But his clothes, gold jewelries etc are not very saiyan-like. Saiyans don't wear that kind of stuff.

While Nu Broly's design is the very definition of a savage saiyan and I like it more.

And 21 is a reverse loli

Warren Valion said:
-BANLK- said:
Only Android 21 can survive Broly's onslaught ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ Android 21 is only 10-0
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ Android 21 is only 10-0

>Not even 10

>FBI OPEN UP

Fbi coming
YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST, YOU DISGUSTING LOLICONS!
Yeah, cause law enforcement vs DB characters always worked so well.

Also the concept you're describing is nothing new, it's just some form of offshoot of Loli Baba, don't ask me how it happened, probably because a lot of author though funny to add a grandkid who looked like an adult despite being a grade schooler in that kind of story.

JackJoyce said:
Same with Toei Paragus. At least he didn't wear a skirt
Nu young Paragus > Toei Paragus. At least he has both his eyes ovo

Younger Paragus

It's pretty good actually, also i'm pretty sure the future of DB doesn't depend on this movie, the series is in in production as we speak probably according to some people. Also DB makes more money from foreign markets and even if the movie bombs there which i highly doubt it will make way more through merchandise

I'm pretty sure that the recent DB movies have been breaking box office records, and Broly is breaking all the records that those movies set.

I think besides a Studio Ghibli film, Dragon Ball movies are some of the most successful.

Well, I think this movie, just from the plot summary, sounds way better than Battle of Gods. Now I just can't wait till the anime returns. It seems Toei follows battle forum threads, so lord knows how crazy the "punching dimensions" feat will get. Maybe they'll say it's fifth-dimensional? OMG, if only...

Dragomer said:
DBS Broly made more than 2 billion yen for now apparently, feel kinda weak.
AKM sama said:
Broly reached the 2 Billion Yen mark in just 11 days as compared to Freeza who took 12 days.
11 day total - 2,037,801,100(¥2.03 billion)
11 day admissions - 1,576,183(1.57 million)

https://twitter.com/DB_super2015/status/1077432981533257728
ummmmm

It was consistently ahead of RoF in the first weekend, the first 6 days and the first 11 days, and RoF was the most successful DB movie up until now.

To be fair. The movie features Broly and Paragus (who are super memetic in Japan) as well as Bardock (who is a huge fan favourite that is shilled in non-canon games) and Gogeta (who is one of the most popular Dragon Ball characters).

So, really. It's Broly, Paragus, Bardock AND Gogeta against Frieza.

CryoTheMayo said:
To be fair. The movie features Broly and Paragus (who are super memetic in Japan) as well as Bardock (who is a huge fan favourite that is shilled in non-canon games) and Gogeta (who is one of the most popular Dragon Ball characters).

So, really. It's Broly, Paragus, Bardock AND Gogeta against Frieza.
Frieza also makes a cameo in the Broly movie, boi.

Its actually FRIEZA AGAINST FRIEZA.

PaChi2 said:
How many times has planet vegeta been blown up? Lol
Once but they seems to like showing it again and again after years of people going 'Freezer isn't a planete buster because we never saw him destroy planete Vegeta'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back