• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KLOL506 said:
Her hair's wrong tho. Vegeta doesn't have red hair, at all. At least, not until he goes SSJ
He kinda had reddish brown hair in the beginning of Z anime ovo

KLOL506 said:
>STOMACH DEFORMATION
DE WAE GOD'S WAE
Well, hard to not end up with those tags when one of the character is 10+ feet tall and has arms bigger than freaking Gogeta's entier body in addition to already having a big bulge while in his smaller form.

especialy when the other character is especialy small like Chirai.

(Exams in 1 week)

Frieza: One hand will do. Such a thing is meaningless against me!

(Exams in 1 day)

Frieza: I said such a thing is meaningless against me!

(Exams in 1 hour)

Frieza: Such a thing!!!! Such a thing!!!

(During Exams)

Frieza: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

-BANLK- said:
Dragomer said:
especialy when the other character is especialy small like Chirai.
Actually she is thicc where it matters.
I know she is thicc but i was talking about her height.

though since she is around Broly a lot, it might make me think she is smaller than she actualy is.

Dragomer said:
Here's something to serve as a source in case anyone is discussing the whole 'striking vs lifting' thing.
lfiting and striking strength correlate with each other only if the character in question is purely physical like Toriko or One piece characters, but in the case of Magical energy this is not the case, magical energy usually takes the front so lifting no longer matter as the power comes directly from the magical energy be it Ki, Charkra, Reitsu, Magic etc,.

a average character that can lift lets say 100 pounts of the ground suddenly gains Ki or Magic, as long as he activates that energy that is within his body he could lift 10,000 pounds, this is the common for Magical energy in anime/manga or wuxia novels, the weakness of this is as long as the user does not activate this energy he is as strong as he was prior to having it same with defense and speed this is why you see massively strong characters get injure by bullets or falling debris and think wth is this when the previously blocked attacks 100s of times stronger, when their magical energy runs low or completely runs out they return back to normal stats, this is what sets apart natural muscle strength by increasing the potential of the body like muscle, bones, blood and organs as to magical energy.

a character that has a body 100,000x stronger than an average person vs a character with magical energy comparable to 100,000x average person. if they both threw themselves inside magma, the former would be completely unharmed while the latter would need to use his magical energy to defend himself or be completely submerge and die and even then not all magical energy in fiction have the ability to defend or increase stats naturally or actively like KI, some need techniques to have this type of effect

I mainly like DBS Broly design better because he has a reason to wear what he's wearing. Toei Broly looks good too tho

Broly's bulge is T H I C C E R than Videl's entire skull.

That poor girl, Chirai's going to die in the most agonizing way possible.

F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back