• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant Goku and Vegeta joining the Galactic Patrol.

I'd be down for a Green Lantern type of arc with Goku and Vegeta cause let's be real, outside of their powers, the Galactic Patrol is Dragon Ball's version of the Green Lantern Corps. I got no problems with that cause Green Lantern is my favorite hero.

So the GOAT is 10 million years old magic wizard and Dai Kaioshin lost his divine/godly power to seal him...awesome he is a walking spirit bomb sucking the life force of living things

He noticed Goku was trying to lock on to him before Goku even could lmao

DuyIj20V4AAXEKw

AKM sama said:
So the GOAT is 10 million years old magic wizard and Dai Kaioshin lost his divine/godly power to seal him...awesome he is a walking spirit bomb sucking the life force of living things
He noticed Goku was trying to lock on to him before Goku even could lmao

DuyIj20V4AAXEKw
Actualy, 10 million years is just how long he has been imprisoned, given he gained all of his power before that, he is probably far older.

It seems to make them age super fast in addition to steal their life, it's almost like they rot where they stand, instead of just dropping dead.

His old-man like design and his age lead me to believe that he wants to be Young again ala King Piccolo/Lord Slug, which could very well be a reason as of why he literally sucks the life out of beings.

You sure this is Dragon Ball? Not even in a "This is too hax to be Dragon Ball," but this is too dark to be Dragon Ball lol.

The real cal howard said:
You sure this is Dragon Ball? Not even in a "This is too hax to be Dragon Ball," but this is too dark to be Dragon Ball lol.
http://i.imgur.com/RX9mTQJ.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...Cz9gWUbdTGWvvuyOilfcOUUtOJvND7P55dEIUrJvpsDXw

Vegeta_kills_Saibaman_with_telekinesis.jpg

you were saying ?

Seriously, Videl's teeth were basicaly just shards in her gum after that fight, she can thanks senzu bean that she doesn't have to pass her life eating through a tube.

Though she was brutal too, she straight up snapped the guy's neck.

I think the idea behind him is to be a foil to Jiren, while Jiren was 'stronk' to the point of litteraly powering through shit like time and stuff, this guy will probably be strong but mostly dangerous because he can **** with his opponent's strenght.

Basicaly a debuffer / Buffer to foil the Tank / DPS that was Jiren.

Nah. Everythromycin opponent that comes next surpasses the one before. The dude will not unlike have godly magic, but he will be incredibly strong. Goat > Broly > Jiren

Ovrhide said:
Nah. Everythromycin opponent that comes next surpasses the one before. The dude will not unlike have godly magic, but he will be incredibly strong. Goat > Broly > Jire
Beerus says hi....

Also i would love acomparison between Zamasu and Dai Kaioshin or even a mention from Goku.

Warren Valion said:
Wait, so this guy sucks the life out of planets?
I'm getting a Darth Nihilus vibe.

Me likey.
Or the Sith emperor from 'The Old Republic', chronologicaly, the emperor did that way before Nihilus ever came around.

The Sith Emperor's planetary absorbption of Ziost is actualy very reminiscent of what the goat did, it just turned them into ash statue instead of making them rot.

It seems he noticed as Goku was trying, Could be some of that magic business like Ainz's spells that tell him when he's being surveyed or watched.

It's seems that El Cabron will make jobren and CHADly look like ants in comparison. Can't wait for him to stomp El gato.

Warren Valion said:
I really want the reason that Moro couldn't be killed because of some strong regen.
It was outright stated that it was because his battle power was immense, even without his magic in a scan.

Ovrhide said:
Warren Valion said:
I really want the reason that Moro couldn't be killed because of some strong regen.
It was outright stated that it was because his battle power was immense, even without his magic in a scan.
Which kinda make no sense since if he was still that strong, he could have just broke out of his imprisonement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back