• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for all those hentai quotes LMAO

Too bad HentaiHaven is dead.

At least we get Raimiverse Spidey in PS4 now! :D

His battle power was still formidable, and they had no one there that could carry the death sentence. So even without his magic, the dude has raw power beyond all the GP. The strongest GP is merus, and he is probably base vegeta and goku level in the manga, probably more if we go by vegetas statements in this chapter. So at the very least, moro, without magic, could take on Buu level opponents.

Japan. Literally at a theater near my dorm Expensive somewhat but worth it

Cool. How is the general reception there in Japan?

people pretty much loved it. See ppl ranging from high schools students with parents taking their kids and such i guess

Considering Moro absorbed 320 planets (that most likely had living beings on them), + Beerus' rage crisis, + majin buu + frieza ... no wonder the level of mortels from U7 sucks ... and no wonder there are only 28 planets with life in U7.

Still, with a literally uncountable number of stars and planets and the seemingly limited number of the Freeza forces, 28 always felt like a silly and exaggerated number.

First, it's 28 with civilisation, not life and we know from Jaco that earth barely qualify

Second : it was said that Buu almost anihilated all life in the universe with Babidi and it was only 5 million years ago, not long enough to expect a thriving universe full of life, especialy considering how empty our own universe is.

Only 28 with civilization? Could I see a scan?

Yes, our empty universe of 100 billion galaxies with worlds we can very much go visit for signs of life, that's a good comparison. And was it said that he almost annihilated all of it, or that he did a **** ton of damage? There's a big difference there.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
people pretty much loved it. See ppl ranging from high schools students with parents taking their kids and such i guess
How would you rate it on a scale of 10?

so we have dmc brothers as villians and zamasu is now a pirate. What's next? Ressurection of Cell?

Galactic Patrol dude that blitzed base Vegeta and Goku and is implied to have something like time skip or instant transmission.

LightinAnt said:
@AKM
Is it ok if i do a blog about the new DBH characters like Mecha Zamasu and the twins?
Sure, you don't need anybody's permission to make a blog about something.

Apparently the movie confirm that Freezer was stronger and more evil than Cold, maybe from pretty much birth.

Well, i haven' seen it myself but the 'more powerfull and more evil' stuff is what i'v heard, i'm waiting on fansubs personaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back