• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMightyRegulator said:
Indeed. Just when he finally surpassed Goku as well.
He hasn't surpassed him they're equal in power they were trading blows evenly in both SSJB and SSJ forms during training when being held down by the same amount of weight plus Goku is stronger now due to Kaioken

He hasn't surpassed him they're equal in power they were trading blows evenly in both SSJB and SSJ forms during training when being held down by the same amount of weight plus Goku is stronger now due to Kaioken

Turiyuma why u do dees

Turiyuma why u do dees to me

Vegeta only surpassed goku for a brief while when he went to train with whis afterwards they were relatively even.Vegeta beating freeza doesnt prove anything because that was a worn down freeza who was already losing strength.

Now that i think about it. Does Toriyama watch JoJo? I remember seeing a "fanart" of Jotaro made by him. Maybe he did get an inspiration from JoJo for Hit's technique, or maybe someone at Toei did. A 0.1 Time-skip is a pretty powerful hax if someone that's MFTL+ is using it.

@Alex: Don't know if he reads it or not. But yes, he did drew a fanart of Jotaro to celebrate Araki's 25th anniversary of his manga series like a few years ago...

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Alex: Don't know if he reads it or not. But yes, he did drew a fanart of Jotaro to celebrate Araki's 25th anniversary of his manga series like a few years ago...
Well, maybe he does, who knows?

Or maybe someone at Toei wanted to give Hit the full 10 seconds time-skip but Toriyama nerfed it to 0.1 seconds, just like he did to Whis' time-rewind.

Episode 41 title

41. And so the Super Dragon Balls ÒüØÒüùÒüªÞÂàÒâëÒâ®Òé┤Òâ│Òâ£Òâ╝Òâ½ (õ╗«) Soshite Sup─ü Doragon Boru

soo yeaa we are about too see the guy who can grant any wish

The Living Tribunal1 said:
hmmmm from the way things seem to be going...

dat low 2-C threshold is approaching
Wait, if he can grant ANY wish, would that make him at least. 2-A. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:

Wait, if he can grant ANY wish, would that make him at least. 2-A. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
nah im talking about the continuum thing

also 2-A thing is if infinite timelines is confirmed

Okay. Thanks for the clarification!

What is going to be wished for is what i am curious about, in usual dragon ball humor it would probably be something stupid but i doubt it it will probably be something evil

Celestial Pegasus said:
What is going to wished for is what i am curious about, in usual dragon ball humor it would probably be something stupid but i doubt it it will probably be something evil
Vados' panties

AnimeFanboy2916 said:

Wait is something going to happen to space time?

I think the concept of the next arc will be like Xenoverse,but the actual story will be different. Like a being that's threatening all the timelines of universe 7 and alternate timeline Z Fighters must come together to defeat this being and his army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back