• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexcar3000 said:
Shock97 said:
I would expect the former tbh
I expected Hit to just blitz, but it was time-skip. Anything can happen.
Yeah, I would like to see a new technique. It would reinforce the point of Goku being an always adapting combat machine.

Hit's hax is so lame I facepalmed. Toriyama really needs to read other manga for a change to know what good hax is. Heck, even Fairy Tail would do (not that I recommend).

I feel scared what Itachi would do to DB god tiers if speed was equalized. Dragon Ball's hax is a joke

Faisal Shourov said:
Hit's hax is so lame I facepalmed. Toriyama really needs to read other manga for a change to know what good hax is. Heck, even Fairy Tail would do (not that I recommend).
I feel scared what Itachi would do to DB god tiers if speed was equalized. Dragon Ball's hax is a joke
What did you expect? The guy literally said that he doesn't like OP characters.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
> doesnt like Op characters

> introduces whis and beerus
>Whis one-shots Beerus like he's made of Raditz.

>His most powerful ability is a 3 minute time-rewind that has a cooldown time.

Alexcar3000 said:
>Whis one-shots Beerus like he's made of Raditz.

>His most powerful ability is a 3 minute time-rewind that has a cooldown time.
> not the most powerful, not quantifiable

> can randomy oneshot base universals

Faisal Shourov said:
Let's say Hitto stops time next episode. Would that be satisfactory?

Stopping time is useless if you don't have anything to damage the oppenent. And knowing Toriyama stopping time will only be 1 second.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
> Effective is better word, unless you quantify the power, which is not possible since its hax

> 3-A is indefinitely wide
>Well, a 10 second time-skip is certainly better than a 0.1 second one... so it's technically "more powerful".

>It sure is, but the problem is that he's stuck at 3-A unless Toriyama breaks his "no OP" rule.

Toriyama said that he doesn't like OP characters, that's why every single one of them has to have a weakness. That's the reason why he added the 3 minutes is max + cooldown to Whis' technique, and also why Hit can only skip time for 0.1 seconds.

KuuIchigo said:
Stopping time is useless if you don't have anything to damage the oppenent. And knowing Toriyama stopping time will only be 1 second.
He can clearly damage Goku and Vegeta during battle so no the skill would not be useless during his fights. Probably right about the last part though.

Shock97 said:
He can clearly damage Goku and Vegeta during battle so no the skill would not be useless during his fights. Probably right about the last part though.
And they had their guard up too.

Alexcar3000 said:
Shock97 said:
Okay so from what I've read from Kazenshuu it's an official Time Stop. No matter the time duration he stops time for one tenth of a second from his perspective. The technique's true lethality is that when combined with someone as fast as Hitto a tenth of a second is more time than you'd think in battle.
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111217478/5143044-2214018795-CfpnI.jpg
I knew it, Hit hasÒÇîTHE WORLDÒÇì
Toriyama.....He's making me simultaneously hate and love him at the same time. He killed Nipplepotence but gave Hit Za Warudo......I'M SO CONFUSED.......

That's very good indeed. I mean that's more impressive cause with someone like Hit whose as fast as Vegeta and Goku, even a time stop span of 0.1 is just enough for him to do like.....well whatever one would do in a fight where they have time stop (like ask DIO. He'll tell you lots of things one can do in fights with time stop).

Bear in mind that if it's supposed to be 0.1 seconds but Hit only has the time for one or two blows during it, it's obviously much, much shorter than 0.1 seconds in terms of actual usable function considering he's MFTL+.

Promestein said:
Bear in mind that if it's supposed to be 0.1 seconds but Hit only has the time for one or two blows during it, it's obviously much, much shorter than 0.1 seconds in terms of actual usable function considering he's MFTL+.
Well he landed 7 shots on Frost.

Alright.

Still much, much shorter than 0.1 seconds.

Promestein said:
Alright.
Still much, much shorter than 0.1 seconds.
How do you figure? Apparently those in the DB Verse with this ability can only Time Stop for 0.1s which is the established time frame if I read this write. I'm assuming you're thinking he should be landing millions of blows right?

what if he doesnt need to land many shots? .-.

from what i see, without his hax, non serious hit would be beow ssgss and serious hit wud possibly around ssgss level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back