• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the tier of a dragonball character be if he was able to destroy the 12 universes in one blast and if each of those universes had infinite timelines? (So basically 12 multiverses that consist of infinite universes)

FTW395 said:
What would the tier of a dragonball character be if he was able to destroy the 12 universes in one blast and if each of those universes had infinite timelines? (So basically 12 multiverses that consist of infinite universes)
2-A or "At least 2-A"

White haired villain later on could be towa and mira, cuz they have white hair lol, loli kai comes in, time hax too.

Btw What if Beerus gets In a fight with mira, who then displays a 2-C feat and Beerus stomps mira, but never shows any time hax does that make him 2-C too, my question is does time hax resistance make you 2-C?

Guys... we need to analyze Toyotaro and Toriyama's words.

> a certain character related to the future (it could be a "future" character that's not been introduced yet, not a character that time travels from the future, but it's also a possibility).

> white hair (new form, or a new villain, or even a new form of a villain [Monaka?] ).

> fairly popular with the kids (it could be either the new characters, such as the U6 ones, or video-game ones, but it could also be the "old" characters like Future Trunks).

What if:

1) It's Future Trunks, now a Time Patroler and assistant of the Time Loli.

2) It's Miira, we can have Trunks and Time Loli too, because they all are from the same source, which is DBO and DBXV.

3) An already existing character (what if Vados can manipulate time too? she also has white hair, and it's a popular character, or maybe Whis?) this also includes new forms (SSJW, Monaka Nipples Unleashed, etc.). NOT BROLY.

4) A new character that we still don't know who he/she/it/whatever is.

Aimenaltair said:
White haired villain later on could be towa and mira, cuz they have white hair lol, loli kai comes in, time hax too.
Btw What if Beerus gets In a fight with mira, who then displays a 2-C feat and Beerus stomps mira, but never shows any time hax does that make him 2-C too, my question is does time hax resistance make you 2-C?
Let's get crazy with this.

What if they confirm all the non-canon and canon things are all alternate timelines?

GT is an alternate timeline.

Shin Budokai is an alternate timeline.

Super is an alternate timeline.

Every timeline is part of U7. The new villain will threaten all of those timelines and we'll have SSJ4 Goku (EoGT) team up with SSB Goku and a bunch of other crazy shit.

if what alex says its true i will just shout YES all day man tier 1 or even 0 DB makes me happy tbh

about the certian character releated to the future thing

that was from v jump

but this is from the manga volume released

Finally, could you tell us just a little bit about where the story of Dragon Ball Super is heading?
Toriyama: I've got an idea for a story about the "future" of "a certain somebody". And I'm thinking of combining that together with a new "universe". It'll be simple enough for kids to enjoy...hopefully (laughs).

Toyotaro: "A certain somebody"...It's someone I'm a huge fan of! I'm really looking forward to it!!

soo yeaa its kind different

Soul01 said:
about the certian character releated to the future thing
that was from v jump

but this is from the manga volume released

Finally, could you tell us just a little bit about where the story of Dragon Ball Super is heading?
Toriyama: I've got an idea for a story about the "future" of "a certain somebody". And I'm thinking of combining that together with a new "universe". It'll be simple enough for kids to enjoy...hopefully (laughs).

Toyotaro: "A certain somebody"...It's someone I'm a huge fan of! I'm really looking forward to it!!

soo yeaa its kind different
This changes a lot of things... mmm.

I think he's refering to Goku and Vegeta going to U6. (inb4 it's Gohan)

Faisal Shourov said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Can we get some actual tiers for the U6 fighters by now I think we've seen enough at least Botamo, Frost, Magetta, & Kabba they aren't getting anymore feats lol
They will remain at unknown until Akira clears us about the gap between SSJ and SSB. It was previously assumed that SSJ=SSG, however Cabba should've been one shotted by Vegeta if that were the case.
I mean we can place them all at "at least 3-B likely much higher just based off of Goku & Beerus' Feat they are most likely all way higher since The Power of a SSJG was taken into Goku's Base Form a SSJ is the usual 25x-50x Multiplier we use, the SSJB is SSJ + SSJG's (God Ki) power which is a whole other realm of energy definitely Universal by now lol but yea and they all should be MFTL.

And we can't assume Cabba is weak his base form was comparable was almost on par with Vegeta's even with the 3yr training simply because Toriyama says so lol maybe he's been through a lot in his life fighting great evils and such.

@Nibbler putting them at least 3-B is too high in my opinion yea goku did absorb the power and hence when he went back to regular ssj he didnt lose much power so ssj=ssg but in the tournament their ssj form has not seemed to be anywhere near that impressive and i am having a hard time imagining the other universe 6 fighthers besides hit being that powerful.Ssj didnt seem that impressive but ssb was getting all this godly music and what not when vegeta used it so there is a clear difference in power between ssj and ssb, ssb seems to be way above regular ssj.Idk man the power of ssj now is confusing it would only make sense if goku and vegeta can turn off and on their god ki so without god ki there ssj form arent as impressive as ssg and with it its equal to or greater than ssg but there is no evidence for that.Here is what i think for the time being all the universe 6 fighthers except hit should be placed at least 4-B as at this point goku's base should at least be around as strong as ssj3.

but the people of this wiki ignores than Base Goku destroyed an amount of energy superior to an amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch.....

AllFiction said:
but the people of this wiki ignores than Base Goku destroyed an amount of energy superior to an amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch.....
Thats an inconsistency as it doesnt make sense for base goku to be capable of destroying something that contained beerus and his super sayain energy.

AllFiction said:
It is not an inconsistency
Probably is in a attack of rage like Vegeta againts Beerus
You do realize that that makes no difference right he did something in base that he most likely couldnt have done in super sayain form because of a "rage" powerup that didnt even last that long.That power up just like vegeta's rage power up was a one time thing that will never be seen again and their more powerful forms such as ssb have not displayed that level of power so either way the feat isn't applicable.

New titles and summaries revealed.Source : Kanzenshuu.

Episode 39 [Version 1] : "The counterattack of the developed "Tokitobashi" (Time Skipping?)! Will it appear!? Goku's new technique!"

Episode 39 [Version 2] : "The growing Hit, Goku at his peak" (Provisional)

Episode 40 : "Conclusion" (Provisional)

Episode 38 Summary : The martial arts tournament between Universe 6 and Universe 7 with Earth on the line. Vegeta's last opponent is Hit, the strongest man of Universe 6. Vegeta, watching Hit's eerily calm demeanor, is quite sure he's strong. Hit is an assassin proud to have the greatest skill of Universe 6.

Episode 39 Summary [Version 1] : Vegeta challenges Hit using Super Saiyajin Blue but Hit's technique, "Tokitobashi", deals a barrage of hits in his vital points and makes him faint. Son Goku is able to guess how Hit's "Tokitobashi" works and thus, while in Super Saiyajin Blue state, he also challenges Hit.

Episode 39 Summary [Version 2] : Hit can skip time but only for 0.1 seconds. Estimating past those 0.1 seconds, Goku defeated the "Tokitobashi". But, Hit continues to grow (stronger?) while in battle. So, Goku breaks the seal of the Kaiouken and shoots a Kamehame Ha!

Episode 40 Summary : The martial arts tournament againts Universe 6 that wages on Earth has finally come to a close. In an outburst of anger, Champa wants to destroy his defeated contestants. Cabba and the others are frozen in fear. At that time, the one who appeared on the ring is...

So based on these titles goku is gonna beat hit and monaka is never gonna even fight...a bit dissappointed with this.

I am really dissappointed too, i thought this was a change from good ol' GT, but at least we got some badass vegeta momment.

Soul01 said:

"It'll be simple enough for kids to enjoy."

Ugh, smh.

i am Greatly disappointed in The tournament's arc, and Akira is pushing me to hate it even more, and he's talking about kids when 90% of the audience are Biga** Adults.

LordAizenSama said:
so guldo has stronger time skipping powers. that's hilarious.
and that's the end of the hope for hax in this tournament.
Guldo stops time bro, Hit goes to the future, by fututre i mean 0.1 seconds in the future.

Aimenaltair said:
^this and skipping time =/= Speed or reaction it's time hax
That's still fast considering Hit is mftl (keeping up with SsB Vegeta).

Him using time hax along with ftl combat speed is pretty freaking fast.

0.1 second? Is that a joke or is it supposed to be impressive? I feel bad for those who were wishing for impressive hax. Poison, Lava and 0.1 second timeskip smh

And Goku beating Hit is a fuging disgrace. Akira really dropped the ball on this one. The whole tournament became shit because of the ending What a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back