• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roun12 said:
I've already sacrificed 15 lambs and a gallon of my blood to the Dark Gods to make DBS break into Tier 2 territory.
The Dark Gods are going to require at least three more gallons and a dozen mortal souls for that to be an absolute certainty.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The Dark Gods are going to require at least three more gallons and a dozen mortal souls for that to be an absolute certainty.
I thought they just needed a gallon of LSD? Was Lord Popo lying to us?

Faisal Shourov said:
I thought they just needed a gallon of LSD? Was Lord Popo lying to us?
No. These are different Dark Gods.....Also, you dare question the all powerful might of Lord Popo? BLASPHEMEY!!!!!

lol, dem Hit memes tho, anyway, I take it we still have no clue on where to put Frost? We should put Hit at at least 3-B since he was beating SSJB Vegeta in the preview pretty easily, he also stomped Frost obviously, Saiyan Beyond God should also be weaker then we thought, since Vegeta showed they could switch from SSJB and Normal SSJ and that SSJB is a LOT stronger, by how much we don't know, but giving how huge Tier 3-B seems to be, Base Goku and Base Vegeta may still be 3-B material

Direct Sources:

1 2 3 4 5

The New Interview shows that there is another enemy approaching after this arc

Goku will gain a White Haired Transformation surpassing even the Gods (Whis Level?)

Goku & Vegeta will surpass Beerus & Whis

A Character from the Future is coming back...

So I guess this means the next villian is gonna have some serious white in their color scheme, or something.

Also, the saiyans don't seem to be moving into the god tier of the show, any time soon.

Also, the saiyans don't seem to be moving into the god tier of the show, any time soon.
Good. I've been wanting a stable hierarchy for awhile now and having the Saiyans surpass Beerus and Whis who at this point are the end all be all would kill their importance as characters imo.

So I guess this means the next villian is gonna have some serious white in their color scheme, or something.
what if beerus and whis progress in power along with goku and veegta

by most likely revealing that their regular forms are powered down states, maybe to make sure the universe theey exist in doest get destroyed or something...possibly?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
what if beerus and whis progress in power along with goku and veegta

by most likely revealing that their regular forms are powered down states, maybe to make sure the universe theey exist in doest get destroyed or something...possibly?
Doubt it, guess we'll have to settle at 3-A Beerus, except if the foreshadowing of the future timelines will give them new feats.

Super Saiyan Cosmic incoming lol.

I doubt this will be the end of transformations either.

We will most likely see more when we are introduced to the other gods of destruction from the other 10 universes.

Nibbler3100 said:
Goku & Vegeta will surpass Beerus & Whis
No, it's quite the opposite

Toyotaro: I feel like I just heard a scoop (laughter). The Beerus lord and Whis are in Super Dragon Ball, and became an insurmountable wall for Goku and his group. What these two characters mean to you?

Toriyama: In fact, from the beginning to even now I have no plans for Goku and Vegeta surpass Beerus and Whis.

http://www.db-z.com/interview-drago...tie-1/&usg=ALkJrhhMXTiakEbht8pCEBvphAOeoUnb5Q

Beerus will be stronger than Super Saiyan White...

Pretty much goku and vegeta wont be surpassing beerus and whis anytime soon and there is no white haired transformation coming what toriyama said is that ssb is blue because white would clash with the color of the next villain. Also apparalently future trunks is coming back.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Pretty much goku and vegeta wont be surpassing beerus and whis anytime soon and there is no white haired transformation coming what toriyama said is that ssb is blue because white would clash with the color of the next villain. Also apparalently future trunks is coming back.
He said he was going to save white for later, so yes it is coming.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea its coming but not anytime in the near future or maybe that transformation will still be weaker than beerus.

Sorry for being late to the party guys.

My motherboard died, so I had to buy a new one online. It hasn't arrived yet... but in the meantime I'm borrowing my brother's laptop.

Also,

> white hair will clash with the new villain

> a certain character related to the future is getting involved

Guys, it could be Future Trunks... but it could also be Miira (Dragon Ball Online, it was "canon" until BoG was made).

Miira4
He also looks a bit like Hit...

Celestial Pegasus said:
Dragon Emperor lV said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea its coming but not anytime in the near future or maybe that transformation will still be weaker than beerus.
I think it will be very close to Beerus level. This basically means that there will be even more transformations after the white one in order to reach Whis' level.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
I think it will be very close to Beerus level. This basically means that there will be even more transformations after the white one in order to reach Whis' level.
Doubt it, at least for the moment. Toriyama himself stated he had and currently has no plans whatsoever to have Goku and Vegeta surpass Beerus and Whis (which I think is the right move).

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Doubt it, at least for the moment. Toriyama himself stated he had and currently has no plans whatsoever to have Goku and Vegeta surpass Beerus and Whis (which I think is the right move).
I'm talking more about EoS Dragon Ball. They will surpass them (And probably the other gods of destruction) near the end of the series.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
lol at those who thought kabba stodd a chance

heeeyyy alexcar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pfft. I knew Vegeta would win, we need him so he can get no-diff'd by Hit. ¬w¬

TakatoBlue said:
Canon Time Kaioshin, please. <3
Can you feel the 2-C tier characters coming? Hax! Hax resistance!
Canon Time Loli? yesss.

I can feel Tier 2 is coming!

Also, Instant attack speed Hit ftw!

Where's everyone getting the information, that the next SSG transformation will be white haired, from? I thought Toriyama just said the next villian will have white hair, nothing indicates a new transformation.

FTW395 said:
Where's everyone getting the information, that the next SSG transformation will be white haired, from? I thought Toriyama just said the next villian will have white hair, nothing indicates a new transformation.
Toriyama: In the Battle of Gods movie, they were red. So in the film The Resurrection of F, I had to use blue. That's all (laughs). In fact, I had thought to make the whites, but it would have been in conflict with the next enemy ... So I thought I'd keep it for another time (laughs).

all you guys remember all these joke fanarts with ss4, 5 and 6 ? with all the crazy hair colours? they all become true now...

so, has anyone alse interpretted goku and vegeta not ssurpassing beerus and whis in the near future as a possibility that beerus and whis will get more powerful themselves

this could be through various means, like removing restruictions that we currently dont know about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back