• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gokustrongerthansuperman said:
Hitto displaying his legendary hitting wow.Could he be stronger than beerus/champa?
Nope the gap between beerus and champa and goku and vegeta is still huge.

Why do i get the feeling that hit has some sort of speed hax like instant attacks or messing with perceptions of time or something.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Why do i get the feeling that hit has some sort of speed hax like instant attacks or messing with perceptions of time or something.
exactly what i was thinking

instant attacks wud be OP

I find that unlikely. He's probably just a lot stronger and faster.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
so hopefully some isntant combat or causality stuff predictions? anyone?
Look at the gif. Instant combat? Yeah. Very possible.

Anyway ... This is not just casual super speed attacks. (Frost say so)

Looks like a haxxed thing. ~

Ltcw6M
Holy shit, Vegeta

Super has finally confirmed to me that it truly is DBZ's successor. It was feeling weird to go so long without Vegeta getting hilariously owned.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Super has finally confirmed to me that it truly is DBZ's successor. It was feeling weird to go so long without Vegeta getting hilariously owned.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who understands what DBZ is truly about.

Vegeta getting beatdown is always a highlight.

Yeah, that's some straight dope shit right there. Guy's not even moving his hands in that GIF and he's whooping Vegeta's a** here.....in his SSGSS form, that is. o_O

Not going to guess what he's doing (so I don't get disappointed if it's nothing really awsome) BUT whatever skills he's showing off obviously versatility beyond your standard attacks are involved just look at what he did to Frost.

Lol your so right about that

CrossverseCrisis said:
Wait Vegeta didn't get an epic beatdown since DBZ? What? o_O
He fought Beerus and got a wank-worthy quote, then he bodied Golden Frieza. Nothing too humiliating since he blew himself up and Buu just went "lol nah bro".

Let's talk about Kyabe now.

Copy skill [X]

Stronger than base Vegeta [X]

Stronger than Frost [X] (Resist longer against Vegeta Ssj)

Possibly SSB in the future [X]

Hax [ ]

CrossverseCrisis said:
Wait Vegeta didn't get an epic beatdown since DBZ? What? o_O
He fought Beerus and got a wank-worthy quote, then he bodied Golden Frieza. Nothing too humiliating since he blew himself up and Buu just went "lol nah bro".
Oh. Well we need more of those other than potential hax cause you can't have Dragon Ball without Vegeta getting his butt whooped epicly. That's really one of the only things i really care about. :p

TakatoBlue said:
Let's talk about Kyabe now.
Copy skill [X]

Stronger than base Vegeta [X]

Stronger than Frost [X] (Resist longer against Vegeta Ssj)

Possibly SSB in the future [X]

Hax [ ]
Truly he is the legendary super shota.

TLT1 was spot on about Vegeta vs Cabba

I hope Hit beats the shit out of Goku and Vegeta, it annoys the hell out of me when Saiyans keep winning every fight.

We should really talk about the a** beatings more than what the characters can do. Just saying~ :p

I don't care who wins the tournament, just want to see Goku and Vegeta flattened like pancakes. Come on Hit, beat the monkeys to pulp !

hit will efficiently defeat goku and vegeta

then the final match will be hit vs monaka, where one of 2 things can happen:

1- we will get a resut

2- there will be some interruption instead

Now that i think about it, it's kind of messed up that we want to see a couple of monkey's be beaten to a pulp and it's weird that we're talking about.......well like what Azzy just said. Oh man, this is just getting weird. XD

@Faisal not trying to make assuptions but the permanently blocked user "Hyperception" had a sockpuppet named "SuperGokuMan." Maybe that is what you are thinking. I'm not sure.

Ryukama said:
@Faisal not trying to make assuptions but the permanently blocked user "Hyperception" had a sockpuppet named "SuperGokuMan." Maybe that is what you are thinking. I'm not sure.
Yes, there 2 two accounts with this name.

Lol I see @Faisal. Let's not derail this thread and take it to Rule Violation though.

Maybe not yet but don't think for a second that Multi-Verse won't be in danger at some point. All of it including Space-Time.

I've already sacrificed 15 lambs and a gallon of my blood to the Dark Gods to make DBS break into Tier 2 territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back