• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
So Goku's base has been retconned.
No. We are still doing the post tournament revision, if the retcon would have been considered there would have been no such revision.

So Roshi 4-B? I don't see the problem, the man trained hard according to goku.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
To bad barely anyone has any f****ng hax
Yep, dragon ball super is all about throwing punches and energy attacks.

It's the main reason why I don't use DBS in matches.

They're extremely powerful in raw physicals, but they get stomped by 95% of people in their own tier because they lack the versatility that others bring.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
They're extremely powerful in raw physicals, but they get stomped by 95% of people in their own tier because they lack the versatility that others bring.
This is almost true as we still have the angels in dbs who are getting even more haxy as the series goes on.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:

Actually? Noup, Dbs characters would stomp many of their matches thanks to their speed alone. But speed equalized kills them.

This DB speed downgrade makes no sense. Even if you take Raditz and Piccolo's accepted speed, and put Kaioken x 20 on it you get FTL. Add Kaioken x 20 to Frieza's accepted speed you get FTL as well. But now for whatever reason we're making SSJ3 Gotenks level people Relativistic. Why?

Is this cause of dyspo again? Db has been FTL since frieza saga, guessing ppl are gonna ignore legitimate multiplier like kaoiken now.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Is this cause of dyspo again? Db has been FTL since frieza saga, guessing ppl are gonna ignore legitimate multiplier like kaoiken now.
No this was due to some thread I believe. Or something.

Personally I agree with the current speed , but from what I understood, because of the lack of exploit, many declaration (absurd) and Speed Calc not going above FTL causes confusion, I Think that it will not result in a Relativistic DB verse (obviously) but there may be a downgrade of the speed of the characters because whis speed is essentially a technique of displacement and is not applicable to combat but....

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Dodonova, ya mentioned whis but didn't Beerus also have a MFTL+ feat in like episode 3?
Yep, it crossed a nebula in .... I know more how much time but this feat is notable

It was like 40 seconds if I recall, there's an actual stated timeframe for it. But wasnt it like a large chunk of whis' speed as he crossed it in only 20 seconds less than whis did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back