• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

A show for 9 year olds where there's sexually suggestive themes, and people get erased from existence. Right.

Lol there isn't any sexual themes in DBS, and getting erased from existence isn't that violent or inappropriate. A lot of kids shows are like that. Toriyama himself literally stated that DBS is for children.

Skytheblue said:
Lol there isn't any sexual themes in DBS, and getting erased from existence isn't that violent or inappropriate. A lot of kids shows are like that. Toriyama himself literally stated that DBS is for children.
There are, moreand more

God it took me till now to watch the new episode because I was at my niece's 1st birthday party (which was great).

Now that I've watched it I half to say it was great and funny. Master Roshi fans must be really happy l, he finally got time to shine, showing of his intelligence and his old school techniques.

Now all we need is Tien to get his time to shine and some more Piccolo and 18 then will be set.

I can't wait for this form to become irrelevant and for goku to spam it every episode! Soon enough, we're gonna see Krillin fighting on par with this form. Amazing!

Seriously tho, isn't this "form" just Goku with a different aura and eye color. Oh, and his hair is a little more spiky... I don't understand the hype. Not hating tho, just curious.

Inb4 his new form is 100x SSJB as implied by the lyrics and than he adds Kaioken 20x for that red aura and gets a 2000x SSJB multiplier and proceeds to blow Zeno away

If Jiren vs Goku is confirmed for october 8th then the final battles between other fighters may happen at same time i'm completely hyped

I don't think that the Opening Lyrics indicate that Goku will become stronger than the GoDs. If you go by that logic, than that also means he'll be stronger than Zeno.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't think that the Opening Lyrics indicate that Goku will become stronger than the GoDs. If you go by that logic, than that also means he'll be stronger than Zeno.
Dear god I will be pissed if with this new transformation he's still weaker than the GoDs, hell in my opinion he should surpass Zen'o as well, waste of a character anyway.

Matthew Schroeder said:
"Zeno sama will be blown away" can simply mean Zenos would be Amazed by his showing.

SSG could react to Dyspo who moved too fast for Champa to see, Champa = Beerus and SSB is much stronger than SSG, so Goku should godstomp with SSB + KK

^ i am pretty sure that Champa not seeing dyspo move when he apparently is only lightspeed is PIS, since he is just as fast as Beerus, and Dyspo is still much weaker than Toppo and Jiren, Toppo is candidate to GoD but even so not as strong as Belmond (or whatever his name is) and Jiren might be as strongs as the GoD, but certainly not to a stomping degree

Right, who else would it be though? I'm normally against assumptions but this one is pretty obvious. Besides even if it isn't Jiren then there still be another person stronger than the GoD's in the tournament.

It doesn't make any sense for whis to mention a mortal stronger than a GoD when he isn't even participating in the tournament. I mean the moment Whis said this was in the context of the tournament. We know for 100% he is in the tournament and it is most likely Jiren.

Jiren is likely gonna be the one, but it just seems so predictable to have the guy you are saving up conviniently be the mortal stronger than the GoD without Beerus mentioning it

Belmond seems confident enough, so he might just be

QuagsireTheLegend said:
Wouldnt have beerus recognized that mortal and warned Goku about him? since he knows the GoD of that universe (he arm-wrestled with him)
I don't know. Whis warned Goku verbally about him, Beerus recognizing him and warning Goku immediatly about the "stronger than GoD's mortal" would've killed the suspense I guess.

Why isn't Krillin Universal level? Even while holding back, Goku is still Universal level on his base form, he went SSB against Krillin that's like a higher tier than his base form.

DodoNova2 said:
Base Goku Universal seems to be no longer the case in DBS.
No, that is the point of view from the writers (Which varies between episodes) of the episode where SSG was brought back, the ones that worked on the episode where SSG Goku god chi merged with him still consider that event. Another example is a writer that said that goku can't bust the universe while the first arc events proves otherwise.

Dark649 said:
DodoNova2 said:
Base Goku Universal seems to be no longer the case in DBS.
No, that is the point of view from the writers (Which varies between episodes) of the episode where SSG was brought back, the ones that worked on the episode where SSG Goku god chi merged with him still consider that event. Another example is a writer that said that goku can't bust the universe while the first arc events proves otherwise.
Hm but it would not be strange that all the opponent that goku faces in base form are Universe Level? (But if this makes sense from you I think it's good)

DodoNova2 said:
Hm but it would not be strange that all the opponent that goku faces in base form are Universe Level? (But if this makes sense from you I think it's good)
That is my point of things, in the revision we will decide the consistent events or whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back