• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved how Ash almost caught Transonic Dyspo and Caterpie this episode. A shame that Gary lost to Jiren though.

My phone is about to run out of minutes... I never got say how much you guys mean to me... So I ask you this one thing... Make... Dragon Ball Roshi... Moon Level... OvO (phone is out of minutes)

Does anyone wonder why Jiren only sits back while the other Pride Troopers have their asses beaten? I mean, maybe he has a copy-what-I-see technique?

Found this is a comment section on the episodes review

Not that its anything ground breaking or new power to DBS, but yeah.

"There is a reason why Dyspo was surprised that Hit didn't go down in one punch. The sudden acceleration of Dyspo's body would dramatically increase the force/energy in which Hit is punched. F = ma KE = .5mv^2 *Acceleration is equal to (velocity final - velocity initial)/time. So assuming that Dyspo can go from no movement to his super speed in the time it takes Hit's neurons to fire ( 200 times a second for a human) then the equation would look like this. *In this situation I'll use the speed of light as Dyspo's top speed even though Toppo said he is faster than light. Just a low ball number. * a = ( c - 0 ) / (1/200). a = 200c *The 1/200 is the time it takes a neuron to fire in a human. Again a low ball. * F = 200c • m Now we don't know how much Dyspo weighs, so that's an issue. But I'll say that 100kg is a fair estimate. F = (100kg)(200c) where c is the speed of light F = 200(299,792,458)(100kg) F ~ 5,995,849,160,000 N Now for his KE KE = .5(100kg)(c^2) KE ~ 4,493,775,893,684,088,300 J So the final measurements of Dyspo's force and kinetic energy using the assumptions stated are as follows. F ~ 5,995,849,160,000 N KE ~ 4,493,775,893,684,088,300 J * these are very, very low ball estimates * this is assuming that Hits neurons fire at the rate of a humans; 200 times a second. Assuming that Dyspo cannot use any ki/energy to multiply his power, simply using his body's mass. Assuming that Dyspo's top speed is the speed of light ( which Toppo disproves but it isn't stated how much faster than light he is.´╗┐"

Wait how is Dyspo predicting Hits movement. Speed of light > speed of sound. So hearing the sound of Hit's body shouldn't matter because they're faster than light. Oh classic Toei.

Thebluedash said:
Wait how is Dyspo predicting Hits movement. Speed of light > speed of sound. So hearing the sound of Hit's body shouldn't matter because they're faster than light. Oh classic Toei.
"He's surpassed the speed of light and sound!"

• Proceeds to rely almost entirely on sound

I am surprised that the last thread became a war lol heck! I was not here

Otherwise .... I love the episode, it is beautiful, Dynamic and I love the SSG

Finally Toppa is getting serious, it took till more then half his crew was eliminated but now I hope the three of them just go down there and kick ass.

It is annoying that everyone has lose a lot of people but Universe 7, 6 and I think one more Universe only lost one person. Hell what is the point of keeping Tien in the ring? He hasn't done anything yet, even Roshi has done small things and is about to be the focus in the next episode.

Maybe they got something special planned for Tien and the other characters that haven't done much but if they don't just throw them out.

All in all the episode was good, Hit is one of my favorite characters to but can Goku take a hike for just a moment and give the spotlight to someone like oh I don't know one of Hit's team members like Megetta or Frost or one of the damn fodders the brought with them.

Not really, was explained before, he has a pocket dimension, when it seems things pass through him, he isn't actually in that location, but in his pocket dimension, what you hit is just a projection of himself that he left there.

It seems like people think Obito is the only one in fiction who can go Intangible.

Among the big shounen titles, Obito is definitely the most well-known intangibility user.

Besides, the episode had a big JoJo throwback too. Kunshi facing off against Hit with his exploding net was like a mirror image of Kakyoin facing off against Dio

Tbf I thought about this and any statement that has both the speed of sound and the speed of light in it, to show fast someone is, isn't a statement you should use as a credible source. Last thread, I saw some people using the argument that the speed they they were fightning on would be in the general ballpark of the speed of light. But that itself doesn't hold any meaning seeing how in the exact same statement they also use the speed of sound. And let's be real the speed of sound is in no way in the same ballpark as the speed of light.

Sorry wanted to post this in the previous thread before it got closed, but I just couldn't let it slide.

People bother too much with this statement,when it's normal thing.I mean in comics,they usually say FTL for Flash & Superman etc,while in fact they are much much faster.But it would be stupid if they said like he is 1259944745 faster than light

It's just way of expressing

Aceraspire said:
People bother too much with this statement,when it's normal thing.I mean in comics,they usually say FTL for Flash & Superman etc,while in fact they are much much faster.But it would be stupid if they said like he is 1259944745 faster than light
It's just way of expressing
Yeah exactly. people are going crazy with those claims from ep 104. They just said "faster than light" ... not lightspeed. Faster than light refers to ANY degree of FTL speed: from 1.0000001 time faster than light to quadrillions of times FTL.

This statement doesn't limit anyone who's slower than Dyspo to slower than the speed of light. Like Aceraspire, light is the fastest thing we can compare to (among concepts from the real world) so saying he is 745 566 141 565 265 faster than light (random number) would indeed look stupid for most of watchers.

Also if we listened to all statements then all gold saints in saint seiya would be lightspeed or barely faster.

Unite My Rice said:
If only black were still alive. ):
Black's scythe hax is too OP for this tournament.Clones with Regenerationn,Cuts through space time(might be problem for Hit) sends negative energy which even affects use of instant transmission i'd say he could solo most of the fighters,the only problem would be Jiren and Goku

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
My main question is how is Hit using Time Skip in a space without time?
That is a question that the writers did not considered when writing the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back