• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, also Champa [and Zen'o] were not able to see Dyspo FTL speed despite being able to fight with Beerus, who has MFTL+ speed feats, also they say SSBB drains stamina heavily when they used it for the most of Goku Black Arc and after.

Question what gonne happen with the speed of dbs characters? Are you guys still gonne keep them ftl or nerf them because of dyspo.

Tincan123 said:
Question what gonne happen with the speed of dbs characters? Are you guys still gonne keep them ftl or nerf them because of dyspo.
A held back Beerus is still MFTL+, which still scales to SSGod/Blue Goku and by far the others that fought seriously with him.

Unite My Rice said:
That's because they're copying the manga now.
Yes, but Anime and Manga are two completely timelines because of several differencies mainly the appearance of Infinite Zamasu.

Well on the bright side, at least we finally have confirmation of FTL Dragon Ball.

I mean, we had FTL feats before, but finally having someone say it is comforting.

Unite My Rice said:
Goku should be MFTL since Namek via the scouter statements, but you know ovo
I believe we also discussed and debunked the threads about this. Another thing that bugged me is Vegeta making this respect speech to Goku at the end of the Buu Saga, then in Super he acts like that never happened and says this.

I'd like to point out something pretty crazy: Goku and Vegeta during the whole tournament have their speed divided by 10 because they're influenced by planet Vegeta's gravity.

So Goku being able to keep up with Dyspo who was faster than Hit (in pure speed without tokitobashi) with only 10% of his speed is really impressive.

Jeune fou said:
I'd like to point out something pretty crazy: Goku and Vegeta during the whole tournament have their speed divided by 10 because they're influenced by planet Vegeta's gravity.
The gravity is stabilized for every characters of their native universe, this is why Roshi and others are shown to move freely, also Dyspo was attacked by Narirama despite his speed and Hit stomped him.

Dark649 said:
Jeune fou said:
The gravity is stabilized for every characters, this is why Roshi and others are shown to move freely, also Dyspo was attacked by Narirama despite his speed and Hit stomped him.
This is not true. Each character is influenced by the gravity from the planet they were born on (stated by the daishinkan). So Roshi and others don't feel any difference since they're influence by planet earth's gravity. But Goku and Vegeta have a hude handicap since they're influence by planet Vegeta gravity's and are 10 time slower. Anyway Goku being able to Keep up with Dyspo despite this handicap is very impressive.

Jeune fou said:
But Goku and Vegeta have a huge handicap since they're influence by planet Vegeta gravity's and are 10 time slower.
No, because even the much weaker saiyans like Gine, Raditz, Nappa and the weakest Saiyans on the planet were showed to being able to stay on Planet Vegeta without any speed problems and they are far far far slower than them, Vegeta adapted since he was a kid and Goku with King Kai Planet, so it's not a problem nor a huge hundicap.

Wasn't it established that 10x gravity does nothing to Vegeta's speed?

I'd tell you guys to forget about the dyspo thing because its not important and wont change much (aside from Zeno being slower than the angels/Daishinkan).

Does anyone think that we will see AnimeGoku pull a hakai on something just like MangaGoku? Not hakaing a person, but an attack or whatever.

It was even a thing in the Buu Saga that Pui Pui tried bringing Vegeta to his home planet (Which had 10x Earth's gravity) to get an advantage, but Vegeta laughed it off and said he didn't even feel it.

@Ever Yeah I kinda ninja'd you ovo

Also when you think about it, trying to hype Vegeta's speed using this gravity thing also downplays him. Since it suggests 10x gravity does anything to him, when that clearly isn't the case at all.

Well not feeling it =/= not having any effect

He would certainly be faster without 10x gravity. ovo

That scene is clearly showing that 10x gravity isn't holding him back at all. I don't think it has any significant handicap at all on his speed.

I want Jiren to have mind hax. Dragon Ball is severly lacking in the mind hax, and someone needs to have it. Jiren looks like the kind of guy who would have it.

I'm more curious how his personality would be if he were a fusion of Beerus and Frieza. Someone who's ruthlessly evil, tyranical, but is lazy and likes food and to sleep all the time. I feel like their personalities would actually clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back