• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
And?

The point was if Hit was afraid of Champa. And he wasn't.

If anything this proves that Champa is stronger and Hit was going to fight him regardless.

Don't backpedal now.

"Either way Hit didn't say anything about Zeno saving him."

"Proof that Hit said that Zeno saved his life by interfering?"

You claimed that Hit never said he was saved from Champa and asked me to prove that he did. I gave proof and your claim was wrong.

I was messing around with the Hit being scared of Champa comment mainly (hence the smiley face), until you made false claims about Hit trying to fight Champa and him never saying he got saved from Champa. But either way I already said that Hit would be willing to fight Champa a while back.

"Would Hit have been willing to fight Champa (and lose badly) if things escalated? Sure."

So there's nothing more to be discussed here really.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Shock97 no problem then.
Okay so initially when there are 10 Merged Zamasus they do in-fact rush Goku and Co, but they escape with the Kais teleportation. The massive army does a slow advance towards Goku and Vegeta, who both are prepared to fight, then Goku presses the Zeno button.

So what do you guys think Jiren is thinking while he's standing there and not moving?

LordGriffin1000 said:
So what do you guys think Jiren is thinking while he's standing there and not moving?
"Damn Toppo's looking thicc in that Pride Trooper uniform..."

O V O

LordGriffin1000 said:
Here I am....Saving my Universe....fighting that long haired Saiyan....

Any second now....Fighting Goku....I'mmmmmmm committed...

BTW that's an UBW abridged reference

Okay so initially when there are 10 Merged Zamasus they do in-fact rush Goku and Co, but they escape with the Kais teleportation. The massive army does a slow advance towards Goku and Vegeta, who both are prepared to fight, then Goku presses the Zeno button.

Ok thanks.

RadicalMrR said:
I sorta of agree with u @Hit. The manga had an ass pull form with no build up (MSSB), a character using an attack he has no right using (Hakai) and plot holes about Zamasu (The time ring and potara contradict each others rules) but people arent chastising it nearly as much as the anime.
I'm still curious how Goku's gonna get this new limit breaker form out of nowhere when we've seen what he's been up to every second before the tournament

Cant wait fot episode 101. The spoiler said Goku will team up with Caulifla and Kale to fight 5 of the pride troopers, including the General.

Why do people keep assuming he gets a new form? The poster just had Super Saiyan blue Kaioken the hair only looked black because of the lighting if you look at the top of the spikes on his hair you can still see the blue.

Hits just weaker then he is in the anime that's all but I don't know the difference of Black and Zamasu.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I haven't read the manga at all. But what exactly did they do to Hit, Black and Zamasu?
Hit is weak as hell in manga. Then he has that cocky attitude and smile he never had in anime. And the fact he has hands in pocket becuz he is afraid someone will read his moments. What a dumb excuse.

In manga, Goku never even met Zamasu or had a fight with him to make him hate Goku. Nor any solid reason why he hates mortals. He seems to just hate them. Like a psychopath that's all.

Same goes for Black. And Fusion Zamasu running away like a bitch

Anime is really bettwr in making those character cool and have better personalities and stories.

Well I'll just explain it like this.

Power levels

Anime Hit: Fought SSBKK x10 Goku and was still improving.

Manga Hit: Barely able to keep up with SSG Goku at Full Power which only last for a minute also can't improve like his anime self.

Anime Future Trunks: SS2 Future Trunks was weaker than SS3 Goku. Also has SS Rage.

Manga Future Trunks: SS2 Future Trunks is stronger than SS3 Goku forced him to go SSG. Is also somehow a Kai apprentice.

Anime Future Zamasu: Temporarily fought SSB Goku on equal footings.

Manga Future Zamasu: Goku stated that he was weaker than Future Trunks.

Anime Goku Black: Strongest mortal in Dragon Ball Super at that time. Fought both SSB Goku and Vegeta at the same time. Instant improvement.

Manga Goku Black: Defeated by SSG Vegeta sudden SSB transformation 1 on 1. Improves much slower compared to his anime self.

Anime Fusion Zamasu: Fought Vegito Blue on almost equal footings.

Manga Fusion Zamasu: Weaker than Vegito in base form. Base Vegito literally blew half his body away before even eating a Sensu Bean to regain his stamina to go SSB

Anime Goku: Has the kaioken but is still weaker than Fusion Zamasu when he gets serious.

Manga Goku: Pulled a Mastered SSB out of nowhere and was around as strong as manga Fusion Zamasu. Also has Hakai.

Anime Zeno: Destroyed all the universes in the Future Trunks timeline.

Manga Zeno: Completely destroyed the entire timeline.

I'll explain personality description and story difference when I get back.

Derpmaster9000 said:
Honest question guys which do you prefer manga or the anime?
Manga. The anime has golden episodes here and there (so very few, I can recall them out of 100 episodes) but most of the time episodes lean on the mediocre side. The manga at the very least has decent writing and feels like a much more cohesive and structured story consistently. You see this primarily in the little story elements Toyo adds here and there such as details with Universe 12, Beerus and Champa backstory, and some of the more interesting changes Toyo does with the script. His version of the Universe 6 Saga was somehow more enjoyable than the anime's version for me beyond Goku vs Hit. Speaking of changes I don't mind the differences in personality for characters, considering if the manga was ahead of the anime one could argue the "anime" changed characters. Sure the FT Arc has debatable developments within the story, but I chalk that up to the arc being a difficult story to tell anyways.

All in all if it wasn't for the manga I probably wouldn't keep up with Super outside of Youtubing a few fights here and there. Toyo at least cares for the franchise beyond lets milk this again and you can feel that in the writing. He does however need to cut down on the homages.

The anime is better. Instead of giving us Vegito trashing his opponent for the second time the anime made him struggle, considering he was the strongest DB character for nearly 20 years its easy to see why it was a sight to behold.

Rather then stacking bs power ups on Goku the anime gave them to Trunks, in turn, making him a relevant character in his own arc. In the manga Trunks played support distracting Zamasu and healing Goku. When people look back at memorable moments in DBS will they think "Yeah Trunks doing nothing in the final fight in his own arc was genius" or "Trunks and Vegeta teaming up to launch a Galink Gun, showing how far Vegeta has come as a character"

The manga wrecked Zamasu's character and with that gone the best thing about the arc didnt exist. The manga had Zamasu watch a godtube video and and just go "Yeah, i wanna steal that guys body and kill all mortals with it" while in the anime we got to see step by step Zamasu's slow decent into madness or how Goku's saiyan body corrupted Black actions.

The manga did BoG and half of the U6 arc though.

I'm back now to finish the character personality description and the story differences.

Character Personality Description

Anime Frost: Evil asshole that wages war to buy planets at a cheaper price.

Manga Frost: Only cheated in the tournament because he didn't want to waste time since there was no prize money involved. Not evil.

Anime Hit: After Goku figures out his time leap he started to improve himself to best Goku without ever losing his composure.

Manga Hit: After finding out he's weaker than Goku and Vegeta he lost his composure for a while and regained it later.

Anime Future Trunks: Cried for his timeline that no longer exist.

Manga Future Trunks: Didn't even bat an eye when when he and Mai were going to another timeline after finding out his timeline is gone.

Anime Goku Black: Angered at mortals after losing to SS2 Goku. Had a personality mix of Goku and Zamasu leaning more to the side of Goku.

Manga Goku Black: Got mad at mortals from watching Goku on Godtube. Is literally another Zamasu rants like Zamasu acts like Zamasu and so on so forth.

I'm gonna go Reread the manga real quick to refresh my memories on the story differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back