• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should also clarify that Kale does not get knocked out of the tournament, but just out of Super Saiyan Berserk.

I doubt Jiren will actually do something really and Kal will probably take out two to three people.

So...SSJ2 Caulifia fought pretty evenly with SSJ2 Goku.

Berserk Kale casually walked though SSJB Gokus kamehameha with no damage and preceeds to easily overpower him.

Jiren one shots Kale and Hit still feels confident in fighting him.

Holy **** that Broly referance scenses ! and she was screaming "son Goku" instead of "KAKAROTO" lol

Kale is OP she didn't even get scratched by SSB kamehameha and it was the exact same scene from the movie xD

Don't see how that ***** up powerscaling seeing as technically these guys are gonna be 3-A anyway.

Yeah......

I knew Kale was going to be super strong.... but THIS ?!

Beserk Kale literally is far stronger than Blue now... And i never thought i would hear those words. It literally went just like Broly's fight with Goku... Jesus Kale...

Jiren one shotte Kale who trashed SSB who fought Hit to draw and he wanted to take on Jiren lol

He still escape like little bitch at the end ~

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Yeah......
I knew Kale was going to be super strong.... but THIS ?!

Beserk Kale literally is far stronger than Blue now... And i never thought i would hear those words. It literally went just like Broly's fight with Goku... Jesus Kale...
They literley did this to make it identical to Goku's fight with Broly

SSB is pretty much SSJ in Cell sage now lol

It's funny the OP shows SSB fighting Jiren equally and after this ep i dunno how 0_0

The episode definitely made clear Kale is an hard-hitter. I didn't expect her to be that strong, but whatever...

Based on this episode, i am happy Kale wasn't in the U6 Saga... U7 would've lost BIG TIME.

The only way to salvage this, is to say that Goku wasn't going full out, in order to not kill her, but if that's not the case, then like Dragon said, new transformation, even though I feel that's just a cop out.

Jiren is clearly the Mortal Whis was talking about...i mean he clearly made SSB look like Frieza soldier fodder.

Freaking Goku just went into Jiren right away after he one shotted Kale who trashed him WTF

I will just assume Goku was holding back lol

Nah... I think it's Jiren whose holding back here. He doesn't seem like the type to use his full power anyways.

Even if he was.... He still got manhandled and with one of the ki blasts was reverted to his Base form .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
SSJ4 Gogeta vs Kale everyone... Wait a minute... Nevermind.

Man i remember the good old days...when SSJ4 Gogeta was hyped as the strongest character in all of Dragon Ball.

I remember going to comic vine and seeing all of those SSJ4 Gogeta vs Whis and Beerus threads.

Welp... So we got SSB Goku getting manhandled by Kale, and Jiren just destroys her as if she was nothing, and SSJ2 Goku still surviving Kale attacks before Going into SSB? Wut.

Does this mean SSB is actually not that much more powerful than SSJ2? Find out next time on Dragon ball Super (I swear these writers don't actually know how strong they made these characters) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back