• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow manga became even more shit

Zamasu pulled a meta Cooler.

And Toyotaro ******* destroyed Zamasu character!

Zamasu ran away like a bitch when Zeno showed up. Come on, first you ruined Hit's character, then Black and now fusion Zamasu.

Still can't understand ahy people loke that shit.

I sorta of agree with u @Hit. The manga had an ass pull form with no build up (MSSB), a character using an attack he has no right using (Hakai) and plot holes about Zamasu (The time ring and potara contradict each others rules) but people arent chastising it nearly as much as the anime.

Sure anime isn't a masterpiece either and has messed up powerscaling. But at least it making good character development and character are more refined and better there.

Pretty much everyone's scared of Zen'ō. I don't see why Zamasu being is that big of a deal.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Whaaaaat?... How did this happen?
His Regenerationn is the focus in the manga, so that being said the slightest piece of him will reform into a full on Merged Zamasu, which in turn leads to the mangas version of Infinite Zamasu.

Shock97 said:
His Regenerationn is the focus in the manga, so that being said the slightest piece of him will reform into a full on Merged Zamasu.
And he hasn't bodied Goku and the others because...

LordGriffin1000 said:
Shock97 said:
His Regenerationn is the focus in the manga, so that being said the slightest piece of him will reform into a full on Merged Zamasu.
And he hasn't bodied Goku and the others because...
As Infinite Zamasu or before that?

When he splits into multiple Merged Zamasu's how come they didn't bum rush Goku and the others, was it because of Mastered Super Saiyan Blue?.

LordGriffin1000 said:
When he splits into multiple Merged Zamasu's how come they didn't bum rush Goku and the others, was it because of Mastered Super Saiyan Blue?.
I'm unlcear of the full context at the moment from the leaks I saw.

Yeah Hit's scared of Champa instead :)

Goku technically ran away from Zen'ō as well when he was blasting his attack to Zamasu. Goku is casual around Zen'ō due to his naivety and their sort of friendship but he's still scared of his power.

Frieza thinks he'll one day surpass Zen'ō, but he's still scared to step up to him as of now.

Ryukama said:
Yeah Hit's scared of Champa instead :)

Goku technically ran away from Zen'ō as well when he was blasting his attack to Zamasu. Goku is casual around Zen'ō since their sort of friends but he's still scared of his power.

Frieza thinks he'll one day surpass Zen'ō, but he's still scared to step up to him as of now.
Yeah and tried to fight him. But sure man whatever blows your skirts off ;)

And get killed for nothing? Sure man nice everyone likes to get killed for nothing.

He isn't scared at all.

Lol all of these guys are clearly not afraid of Zeno but they recognize the difference in power.

But hey in your fanfics, everyone is afraid of Zeno :)

When did Hit try to fight him? He just stood there grunting and explicitly said Zen'ō saved his life by interfering.

Exactly. Goku doesn't want to get killed by Zen'ō and panickingly runs away from his attack. You don't run away from someone screaming if you aren't scared of them. Or else I guess manga Zamasu isn't scared of him either now. I guess Zamasu "just didn't want to get killed for nothing" and that's why he ran away as well.

I never said everyone is. But most people in the series definitely are. He's as we know by far the strongest character in the series. Nobody wants to provoke him into destroying them and will obey all his orders to appease him. They're all scared of what he can do to them in some way or another.

Ryukama said:
When did Hit try to fight him? He just stood there grunting and explicitly said Zen'ō saved his life by interfering.

Exactly. Goku doesn't want to get killed by Zen'ō and panickingly runs away from his attack. You don't run away from someone screaming if you aren't scared of them. Or else I guess manga Zamasu isn't scared of him either now. I guess Zamasu "just didn't want to get killed for nothing" and that's why he ran away as well.

I never said everyone is. But most people in the series definitely are. He's as we know by far the strongest character in the series. Nobody wants to provoke him into destroying them and will obey all his orders to appease him. They're all scared of what he can do to them in some way or another.
Hahaha. Your fanfics are really funny, i will give you that. What else Hit did? started crying when Goku went Kk or hide behind Vados? Lmao.

You are one funny guy with amazing fanfics.

Either way Hit didn't say anything about Zeno saving him. In fact, when Champa was going to erase them, Hit calmy said "I assumed I would come to this" and readied himself to fight Champa.

Not to mention, unlike other contestants and Gods, he call Zeno by his name instead of adding 'sama'. Same goes when he addresses Champa. He clearly isn't afraid of them.

But hey kudos to you, trying to make your fanfics almost canon ;D

Lol and that's where Zamasu's personality died in manga. In anime, he did not care who Zeno who was.

I mean they know that Zen'o could erase them, but they don't shit their pants like GoD's do. Look at Goku he does know that Zen'o could erase him but nevertheless he still managed to befriend him.

I'd appreciate it if you stopped being so condescending and insulting.

Either way Hit did not try to fight Champa. He readied for Champa to attack but there wasn't a fight attempt between them. And Hit states that Zen'ō's interferance saved his life. Would Hit have been willing to fight Champa (and lose badly) if things escalated? Sure.

Also love how you just ignored everything I said just to call it fanfic. Why is Zamasu running away from Zen'ō screaming to avoid getting killed from him a sign of being scared? Yet Goku running away from Zen'ō screaming to avoid getting killed from him isn't?

Just because Goku is friendly towards Zen'ō and a bit casual when they talk, does not mean he isn't also scared of him. Especially when Zen'ō is no longer being friendly with Goku.

Everyone (except Grand Preist from what is shown) are legit scared of Zeno's power but some look past that (Goku, Frieza) but you know for sure they would be scared if they had to step into the ring with him.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
I mean they know that Zen'o could erase them, but they don't shit their pants like GoD's do.
And being scared of someone doesn't mean you shit your pants everytime you encounter them. You don't need to have cartoonish mental breakdowns around someone to still be intimidated of their power and what they can do to you if you don't appease them.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Everyone (except Grand Preist from what is shown) are legit scared of Zeno's power but some look past that (Goku, Frieza) but you know for sure they would be scared if they had to step into the ring with him.
This exactly.

Well this is getting off topic. Basically my point from the beginning is that Zen'ō is currently the most powerful character in the series by a massive margin.

Most people who encounter him, including the toughest, bravest and biggest badasses in the show are scared of him.

And when you see what Zen'ō is capable of, this fear is completely understandable.

So Zamasu also being scared of this guy doesn't diminish his character in my personal opinion.

Well I don't read the manga but he was right to run because he new he would lose. In the anime Future Zeno doesn't get out much apparently as he didn't know what Black and Zamasu where doing so of course he wouldn't care who Zeno was and when Zeno did show up he was Immortal Soul Zamasu who had no intelligence so he didn't care.

Manga Zamasu in my opinion did the smartest thing in his life

https://www5.**************/watch/episode/subbed/dragon-ball-super-episode-41/

Around 3 minute mark.

Right as Champa flies away to consult Zen'ō.

Cabba: Were we saved?

Hit: Looks like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back