• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ryukama I've said this before and I will say it again....

It's obvious that Magetta has been "Training in Secret"

QuagsireTheLegend said:
3-A Magetta wot
But seriously, i doubt Toppo was going all out, he was probably only using a very small percentage of his power
3-A's everywhere man

So...Any new pages this episode, maybe for that Butterfly girl, the spinning robot or that Nink guy, though ik they lack some basic feats.

Its workable,

The nink can scale to Base Goku,

The butterfly survived an attack from Basil and was not seriously hurt (only reason she lost was because she was shocked and forgot to fly). So she can scale to Basil.

Robot I would wait a few more episodes.

Celestial Pegasus said:
First godtube, and now godpad lmao, and new the first universe to lose a warrior would be u10, that universe as a whole is screwed.
They are the only universe to have 1 of their Kais get all school shooterish on them

And watch Jiren and Hit fuse Im calling it

I'm still hoping that U10 is surprisingly strong. The sumo pig guy, so far, seems pretty formidable as he gave Basil some trouble.

I also want to see Magetta go up against some of U3's guys.

It would be hilarious if Botamo gets flung off the stage again lmao. The only person I can see affecting his hax is someone that knows Hakai, or has S/T hax.

The female Pride trooper had a sweat drop while fighting 18 so although they fought on par, 18 would've had the upper hand soon.

Toppo certainly isn't going all-out, like Goku After all

I like how Tien doesn't even attack anymore, he's been reduced to "Solar Flare" role.

I thought there would be hax during the tournament but there is only chi ball, I hope to see this with the yardrat but the magical girl probably will not hax

Ryukama said:
I guess it's either just Toppo holding back to not kill him, or yet another powerscaling inconsistency.
Toppo also clashed a punch with Basil at the start of the tournament.

Dark649 said:
Toppo also clashed a punch with Basil at the start of the tournament.
Maybe Toppo got depressed, slacked in training and got much weaker ovo

They are re-using animated scene from the op\previous episodes and re-use the scene 2-3 times in the same episode, man when toei get lazy it's painful to watch

lel, I noticed that too. Not complaining it means more time to shine for other universes.

It just occurred to me that Goku's Instant Transmission is a huge fail safe. If he gets knocked off, he can just teleport back.

I doubt we will see this happen though. Hopefully it happens with the Yardrat at least. I have a feeling he'll be portrayed as having more mastery over the technique.

i thought the episode was okay.. reusing that same animation tho.. personally i hope Goku gets knocked BTF cause i want to see Hit vs Jiren more than anything. i can see Krillin ,Roshi ect being at least 4-B after this arc.

Is it awful to believe everyone got this much stronger for the tournament of power ? I mean, universe 9 has more determination, considering their display. Bergamo isn't hard to beleive, if he trained with the level of strength he copied from Goku (SSBKK ) . It should be interesting to see just how well he does.

Dude those guys are fodders to the slaughter, wolfguy is getting his ass kicked by Base goku in the preview

the tournament is full of fodders universe 6 and 11 are the biggest ones to deal with for 7

Looks like universe 9 will be eliminated next episode.They are eliminating all fodders to make way for big fights the ones in the opening and ending must be the big players

People also need to understand that animation will have to be reused in this arc. This is a Battle Royale and as such they are taking a big job here. And DBS works on a weekly schedule and usually isn't finished til the last minute. Reusing animation is going to be a required shortcut. Luckily, they are reusing well animated frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back