• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the reused animation will probably be in the irrellivent fights.

Like despite this being a big ass battle royal there will only be 5-10 that will actually be impressive.

Vegeta vs Toppo definitely, they gonna pull a One piece here and have the most important team member fight the most important team member from the other team. then number 2 takes on number 2 of the other team and so on.

Hit vs Jiren could be good, they could use the excuse for Hit not being able to kill as to why he couldn't use his full power against Jiren(if he lost), I just hope Vegeta isn't fed to Jiren as to show his power.

Some interesting character designs from this episode alone. I'm actually glad no one is getting erased just yet, would be a waste of likable designs.

Hst master said:
Sooo.....it turns out that it's not Gogeta in the 4-D movie but Goku fused with the audience......
Sounds like a weak fusion........................................

Apparently its makes Goku strong enough to merc God Broly with a kamehameha, must be counting people watching it bootleg too

I seriously call it if they make Transformed Kale offically 3-A during ToP , even without Goku's Base = Super Saiyan God Base scaling . It is based on a couple of things. One: hype of her transformation . Transformed Kale has been hyped up as much as Jiren before the Universal Survival Arc & even well before it . An second point is , how they still have not made an offical upper limit during the fight with Cabba and such. And no, Super Saiyan 2 Caulifilia did not fight FP Transformed Kale, it was an extremely casual one that even at that stage would've killed SS Cabba, showing her immense superiority even when being extremely casual . The coincidence here is that SSB Vegeta showed a similar level of ease when one-shotting SS Cabba before, except in this case it was to kill . They also mentioned her powers in the same light they mentioned Gohan's & 17's . And both showed SSB levels of power, even if it was temporary .

^Same here

tbh i just want Vegeta just to take out on of the big heads such as "toppo\hit\jiren" i don't know if they will build jiren by having him stomping vegeta\hit or they will just throw him in fight with Goku but i just Vegeta to beat either toppo or hit

Well obviously they would scale....

I meant as compared to their actual feats...there is nothing that puts them at Octillion times c which is why feats are preferable most of the time than multipliers.

Spoilers for ep 99 is out a universe is going to be eliminated(undoubtedly universe 9) Vegeta loses patience and launches an assault on universe 6 while Gohan takes battle formation

@Vegito ... I feel that may be how it goes. I hope & pray we get to see Kale's Beserker Form being a lot stronger than many believe she is. I also don't want Vegeta getting one-shotted either by anyone though, just hoping for extremely high-end feats.

Man imagine if they told us that Daishinkan or even the Angels or GoD's are able to destroy the World of Void....High 3-A Beerus and Whis!

I wonder what happens if two or more universe tie. Like if two remaining universes have an equal number of fighters left when the time runs out. I'm surprised Daishinkan hasn't went over that.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I wonder what happens if two or more universe tie. Like if two remaining universes have an equal number of fighters left when the time runs out. I'm surprised Daishinkan hasn't went over that.
I presume that the tournament would either

1. Have then time extended (e.g. 20 additional minutes and whoever has most by then wins)

2. Sudden death where first universe to lose a fighter loses all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back