• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penguinkingpin said:
Hm...I have an idea of who the antagonist for the future arc might be, but it's reallllllly far fetched and likely just some crackpot conspiracy theory.
What is it?

Guys, the next villain is obviously gonna be Zamasu....It's so obvious. His hatred for those filthy ninge will transcend space and time and even nothingness

I kind of wouldn't mind if Zamasu actually returned. Like what he survived Zeno's erasure, and he's really the one behind the scenes manipulating both Zeno and Grand Priest to hold the ToP and have all universes erased?

I want Future Zen'ō to be evil, our Zen'ō to be somewhat caring and sympathetic. Or at least becoming more caring and sympathetic due to Goku's "friendship."

Then the two eventually get into a huge fight. Not only would that be insanely epic, but also hilarious. Just imagine those tiny little limbs throwing punches and kicks...

@Ryu....

It's only funny if you don't consider the side effects of them fighting can posssibly desroy the Multi-Universe... Future Zen'O being evil would make this... worse.

Caulifilia's statement has me worried for what they either might pull in the ToP , or in future arc's. For one, despite clearing sensing the power Universe 11 has , she isn't at all afraid. Remember , Cauliflia praises power if she sees it as significant enough ( I.E: Kale & Cabba ) . It's as if she' has, in the past couple of hours, either sensed something far greater in power , or something comparable in strength . To say the very least, that is a scary thought. These two are clealry going to get underestimated, and i hope someone pays for doing as such . Those two ( Kale & Caulifilia ) , & That one ( Hit ) has the most potential in the entirety of Universe 6 . I would even say Kale and Cauliflia has more potential overall than even Hit does, considering Hit had to go through years worth of training to get close to SSB level , both Kale & Caulifilia very well may reach there in a matter of weeks, perhaps even days worth of training. I can also see Goku & Vegeta being rivals to Caulifilia and Kale in the Future if it doesn't happen in this tournament.

Due to the above paragraph, this is why i am hyped for supposedly Kale's Hulk moment in the ToP. Remember people: ( Kale did not go all out in that fight, and she only lanched a very casual ki blast at Caulifilia , which was aimed at defeating Super Saiyan Cabba ) , ( Cauliflia was not even scared at all, when looking at Universe 11, saying they are all chumps. At first, one would believe Cauliflia is kidding around and being cocky . But , due to her reaction at seeing Kale & Cabba going Super Saiyajin , but yet disregarding Universe 11 as less than a threat, means something drastic happened between Kale's first Hulk moment in U6 , and the time they entered the ToP . Either that, or Cabba & Kale got a MASSIVE upgrade in power between those times. Keep in mind also that no one else knows about Kale's unique variation of the transformation, not even the GoDs themselves. Which means, they have not established no set limit to the power of the transformation, so open your mind to the possibilities. )

@2nd Popo restores reality for his two children.

Yeah, why doesn't Rumushi have a profile yet?

Anyway, maybe Caulifla isn't worried about U11 because she knows she has Hit on her team. Maybe she senses that Hit is more powerful than Jiren. Also, Hit doesn't need years of training to reach SSJB since he has Self-Improvement. He automatically grows in power if he fights someone stronger than him.

No one bothered to make a Rumsshi profile. Simple as that. I can make one if you guys want. Though as long as someone has proper formatting and such, they can do it as well.

Can we just be sincere and admit that Goku's base not being equal to Super Saiyan God makes absolute 0 sense at this point?

It's stated multiple times in the Battle of Gods arc, Super Saiyan Blue is literally a Super Saiyan God becoming Super Saiyan God again, and Base Goku was able to fight with Golden Freeza, even though he was losing and would eventually die.

@Matt I believe a revision regarding that matter is going to be done after the tournament is over. And it seems Dark649 is gathering stuff about that.

yeah, base Goku is Universal/Multi Galactic+ In the movie and the anime it says that it absorbed the potential of the SSJG in its basic form / SSJ But it will probably have incoherences, it would put full of Universal perso if that would be true, Kyabe and ect...

Goku dispelled an energy blast from Beerus, similar to the one of Sidra as SSG and then fought with him as SS because he made the god energy as his own, remember that Champa and other gods gathered their stronger fighters to save their individual universe and are not weak by this reason.

The whole f*cking epsiode and just 1 min passed in the actual tournament, Oh god we are getting the 5 min treatment aren't we ?

Also New ED but nothing rally happend aside from at the end they gang out on Goku

Also next episode is a Bergamo vs Goku Rematch. Also Goku has this white aura around him during the fight. Also Goku got cockblocked before her could fight both Jiren and Toppo lol.

I'd rather have the 5 minute (Frieza Time) treatment than the 7 minute (Real Time) treatment we got with Vegito.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I'd rather have the 5 minute (Frieza Time) treatment than the 7 minute (Real Time) treatment we got with Vegito.
it goes for like 1 min in the manga lol

My only real problem in the episode was how they reused Basil's same attack animation like 4 times. Other than that this was a solid start to the tournament. #18 is fighting a Pride Trooper, so that's awesome.

Just kind of inserting myself on this thread, but i kind of expected this episode to go the way it did, a tease for Goku vs Jiren, and pretty much every strong U7 fighter ignoring Gohan

something i don't get...Lavander was trapping Gohan and the others at one point...then he suddenly was with Goku. how?

QuagsireTheLegend said:
Just kind of inserting myself on this thread, but i kind of expected this episode to go the way it did, a tease for Goku vs Jiren, and pretty much every strong U7 fighter ignoring Gohan

something i don't get...Lavander was trapping Gohan and the others at one point...then he suddenly was with Goku. how?
Maybe he got bored

First godtube, and now godpad lmao, and new the first universe to lose a warrior would be u10, that universe as a whole is screwed.

@Celestial Pegasus At least they will be recognized for having the most famous Godtuber of all time namely Gowasu.

Not only that but Gowasu will probably Live stream the ToP (that would be awesome)

Okay Vegeta, 17 and 18 clearly flew when they first went to engage. Goku sort of looked like he flew too, but it can be passed off as leaping. Maybe Vegeta too. However 18 was clearly fighting in the air for a long time against that female Pride Trooper. And 17 was leviating when he put up his Android Barrier. I'd like to think that maybe their flying ability hasn't been affected because it's not based on normal ki. There for, U7 actually has two team members that have a flight advantage. Either that, or it's just cinematic time as well as superspeed. i.e. 18 and the female Pride Trooper are so fast that they can throw hundreds of punches before falling back down.

I guess that latter explanation is more consistent and would actually justify a possible 5 minute treatment we're likely to get from the rest of this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back