• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to the spoilers Goku wiped the floor with all of U9 members by himself and they got erased later by zeno

Damn that was brutal if true

I will lose my mind if caulia learns ssb after goku shows her, that would be next level bs, she just learn ssj 1 and 2 like a day or two ago and now she will learn blue in like some minutes? Complete bs

I dont think shell learn it. I think the general idea is to get Caulifla mesmerized by Goku's power so Kale has a valid reason to scream "KAKAROT" when she transforms.

If she does, i will legit consider dropping super, i could handle the trunks asspulls but this would be next level bs, goku and vegeta have to train and struggle to get those forms, and here comes wonder woman caulia pulling transformations out her ass. Even the 17 power creep bothers me, the power scaling in general in dbs is horrendous.

^We knew this long ago, toei just doesn't give damn anymore at this don't even ask DBS logic it's worse than FT

Heack the amount of salty will be horrendous if she did SSB since everyone already dislike her for acting highly and cocky on Goku and vegeta

DBS Spam mary sue all over the place

So far the only worth while opponents in U6 are Hit and possibly Kale. Since Vegeta only knows about Hit im assuming he wants his rematch or maybe well finally see the other 2 guys.

I expected Kale to get defeated by only Jiren... But why not Vegeta or Goku ? And why would Jiren be concerned enough to personally step in ? Hmm.... So many questions.

My opinion is that Transformed Kale is so powerful Jiren personally defeats her. It makes the most sense, especially considering the fact that Goku is impressed by seemingly defeating Kale. If she was far too weak, Goku wouldn't be as happy to face him, hut it says " He can't contain his excitement " . It's my opinion of course , but I personally feel that she is gonna be 3-A by the end of the tournament just based on the spoilers alone.

Am I the only one who wouldn't be that bothered with Caulifla learning Blue out of the blue like that? She's already been established as a genius who can learn shit fast. I don't see how it's any more BS than Hit's Self-Improvement.

Pretty much what RXJ said. It seems pretty likely she very well has the potential to learn it. IMO, Caulifia and Hit have the most potential in U6 , with Kale & Hit being the most dangerous ( in terms of possible power, Kale due to episode 100 spoilers ) in U6.

Interesting that the spoiler says that Krillin gets disqualified, not eliminated. That probably means he ends up violating a rule, and I have a feeling he ends up killing someone on accident. The spoiler even says that he charges in and launches 3 Distructo Disks, which we all know is a very lethal technique even for his level of power.

It seems like Kale's going to job to Jiren. That's pretty unfortunate. Especially since it's kinda unneeded, since they've bashed the idea of Jiren being a badass into our brains enough. So she's going to get fodderized for no good reason :(

MeleeniumRXJ said:
If she gets fodderized by Jiren, then most likely she won't end up 3-A.
Jiren is easily at a level of being able to fodderize 3-As. Kale could still do something making her scale to some of the other people before getting beaten I guess.

@2nd I guess it's possible.

The idea of Krillin bisecting some random fodder is kinda great actually. It will be an interesting event that Krillin should have a good reaction to.

I was thinking that Jiren considers her more of an thing to personally deal with. Considering he has ignored SSB & other 3-A's so far in the tournament... Yeah. I all believe she will become 3-A. With or without SSG scaling.

Assaltwaffle said:
The idea of Krillin bisecting some random fodder is kinda great actually. It will be an interesting event that Krillin should have a good reaction to.
Killing is forbidden, just saying. I thought krillin was smarter.

@Meleenium, something I just thought about, what if Krillin accidentally kills Cabba, and that's what sets off Kale's berserker form? Since we see Krillin gets disqualified in the spoilers and Cabba, all due respect, is kinda the punching bag of his universe.

Cabba flicks Krillin's bald head off. Him being a weakling in U6 doesn't change that. He can still trade blows with base Vegeta and has a SSJ form on top of that.

Also why would Kale get raged by Cabba dying? She is (or at least was) super jealous of Cabba and kinda tried to kill him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back