• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
INb4 Krillin misses his opponent so bad that he cuts himself, urging him to use the senzu bean he smuggled in his invisible nostril ovo

I understand that baseline 3-A would be fodder to Jiren, but even then, if Kale solos a bunch of nobodies, only to be one-shotted by Jiren, then there would be no conclusive way to scale her to 3-A. Jiren being concerned with her at all, wouldn't be enough. His concern could be because she threatens and/or ends up eliminating some of his teammates, most of which may not be 3-A.

Also I think under Krillin's AP, it should say higher or far higher with Distructo Disk. It's clear that this technique, like Tri-Beam for Tien, is far more devistating than his general attack potency.

What if: Goku fights Toppo (or someone on that level), gets almost dead by this fight, Krillin gives him a senzu, Goku gets a zenkai, Krillin gets disqualified.

Like mentioned... Depends on the reasons Jiren comes to fight her. Because if it is because she's a threat or whatnot, she'd be 3-A via that. And, WHOM she fodderizes. Because the spoilers don't say who she fights.

@Meleenium. That'd be me, and I'll try to justify what I've said, I meant in regards to the Punk Group of Saiyans from U6, he's the weakest of them.

I still don't like that Kale is gonna get eliminated like nothing though. This is the perfect opportunity to set up Hit vs Jiren. Since Hit and Kale are on the same team, Hit should step in and defend her. I know he probably doesn't know her personally and probably doesn't care for her, but she's still on his team.

Hit knows better than to come near Jiren ovo

I'm a Hit fan too. But Jiren is on some next level shit. I'd be nice to be proven wrong, but I don't think Hit would do too good against him.

Well at least lets look at the the bright side, if Kale was used as scarfice pawn to show Jiren's power the other such as hit and vegeta won't be a jobbers just to hype up jiren

Here's e point: If Jiren jobs Kale, would Goku know how powerful he is ? And would he be more excited by this, as the spoilers imply. Kale must've done something mighty impressive in the tournament to have Jiren divert his attention to her , and for Goku to be impressed by Jiren because of it . This is my point.

ZERO7772 said:
Well at least lets look at the the bright side, if Kale was used as scarfice pawn to show Jiren's power the other such as hit and vegeta won't be a jobbers just to hype up jiren
INB4 Vegeta jobs to Kale just to make her job to Jiren even more impressive ovo

We still have yet to see Hit's full potential since he's an assassin who hasn't been allowed to kill during most of his screen time.

So yeah, Hit would probably struggle against Jiren even if he is superior to him outside of this tournament. Though both of their haxes seem to counter each other. If Jiren really does have precognition, it would be interesting to see how that fairs agaisnt Hit's Time-Skip, as well as his decoy ki signatures.

Goku outsmarted Hit's "killing techniques" multiple times. Jiren can too O V O

Love seeing all the excuses made whenever Hit loses. He could've beaten Champa as well couldn't he? oVVo

From my understanding a fighter needs to break the rules or fall off to be out.

Unless we see Kale in this form I dont think shell be out just yet, maybe Jiren just knocks her out for a short time.

I don't see why Jiren would knock someone out without throwing them out. But I hope she isn't gone just yet.

Goku revived himself though and learned his weird but extremely awesome turning skipped time into parallel worlds shit. Imagine what Jiren, a likely smarter person with precog could do. OvO

So, since now we know kale is very likely to job to Jiren, what would be Caulifla's reaction, you don't think they'll make both job to jiren right?

I have the feeling Caulifla will be scared of Jiren and try to stay out of his way, while begging the saiyans to help her get stronger.

Now that I think about it, a good stradegy to survive Jiren is to just stay the hell away from him (at least for now)

He hasn't enganged anyone yet and never pursued the U2 guy that ran away from him when he could've effortlessly knocked him out the ring.

Belmod also said his fighting style is to literally stand still. He might not attack someone unless they attack him first until later on.

Caulifla's going to close her eyes the whole tournament so she can have enhanced sense like Jiren's ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back