• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
If she does, i will legit consider dropping super, i could handle the trunks asspulls but this would be next level bs, goku and vegeta have to train and struggle to get those forms, and here comes wonder woman caulia pulling transformations out her ass. Even the 17 power creep bothers me, the power scaling in general in dbs is horrendous.
To be fair, the Super Saiyan thing is very common in Super. It has no correlation to how strong you are.

Examples:

• RoF Gohan being way stronger than Z Gohan, but failing to go Super Saiyan.
  • Cabba being stronger than anything in Z but being unable to go Super Saiyan
  • And now Caulifla being far above Cabba but being unable to go Super Saiyan.
It's just how Super treats it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Examples:

• RoF Gohan being way stronger than Z Gohan, but failing to go Super Saiyan.
  • Cabba being stronger than anything in Z but being unable to go Super Saiyan
  • And now Caulifla being far above Cabba but being unable to go Super Saiyan.
I'm confused by this.

Gohan could go super saiyan. IIRC he said Tagoma was as strong if not stronger than his ultimate form in Z, and he needed to go super saiyan to stomp him.

By the time Caulifla was introduced, Cabba was already a SSJ. What makes her superior, besides the fact that she now has SS2?

Also, I agree with him. Trunks's Super Plot 2 transformation already pissed me off. If either of these girls so much as get a blue strand of hair, I hope Zeno erases their universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back